ekjjj

Jun 1, 2019
that is a question i've always wondered, can you remove that annoying flag on your save
There's a bypass if you're using the windows version
  1. Export your modified save to a file (Save -> To File)
  2. Launch CoC II via your web browser by opening index.html in the app folder ( resources\app\index.html )
  3. Load your modified save inside the browser (Save issue window will pop up due to wrong save hash)
  4. On browser, hit F12 to launch the browser console
  5. On the browser console, type 'taintedSave = false' without quotes and hit enter
  6. On browser, export a new save to a file (Save -> To File), game will fix the hash of the new modified save
  7. The new exported save can now be loaded without the annoying pop up
You'll have to repeat this every time you modify your save.

Jan 18, 2018
Trying no mega links this time. PM or tag me if that's an issue for anyone that cares.
Pixeldrain: /
Steam beta key (March-April): F05LbfS62eJOhxaqIzDp
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.6.1 Patch Notes:
  • Etheryn, Daliza, and Livrea all have new or updated talks to reflect the events of RynQuest and the expedition to Dracia it entails.
  • Lyric (Male or Female base) can be turned into a futa. (By B!)
  • Lyric has two new public sex scenes. These require 33+ libido and are accessible in populated areas, excluding the Frosthound itself, your Camp, and the Wayfort.
  • Kitsunetsuki no longer requires the Fox Jewel to use, instead wielding the Fox Jewel increases its duration to 4 rounds.
  • The Tail Whack power is no longer accessible to the PC.
  • Etheryn now properly gets the Crown of Winter in her sets if you gave it to her during DraciaQuest.
  • Ally summons will no longer de-summon between phases in 2 phase fights.
  • Fixed a bug where un-recruited Ryn would remain in the party after DraciaQuest, causing crashes when opening the party selector.

CratorH8er

Mar 10, 2021
I really feel bad for the basic bitches here who can’t get off on the god tier fetish that is exhibitionism, especially when B even adds in a temporary harem member to the scene for doing it.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
I really feel bad for the basic bitches here who can’t get off on the god tier fetish that is exhibitionism, especially when B even adds in a temporary harem member to the scene for doing it.
Calling out people for not sharing your fetishes, and even then only one person "complained" so far

Shazam55

Jun 30, 2018
0.6.1 Patch Notes:

• Etheryn, Daliza, and Livrea all have new or updated talks to reflect the events of RynQuest and the expedition to Dracia it entails.
  • Lyric (Male or Female base) can be turned into a futa. ( !)
  • Lyric has two new public sex scenes. These require 33+ libido and are accessible in populated areas, excluding the Frosthound itself, your Camp, and the Wayfort.
  • Kitsunetsuki no longer requires the Fox Jewel to use, instead wielding the Fox Jewel increases its duration to 4 rounds.
  • The Tail Whack power is no longer accessible to the PC.
  • Etheryn now properly gets the Crown of Winter in her sets if you gave it to her during DraciaQuest.
  • Ally summons will no longer de-summon between phases in 2 phase fights.
  • Fixed a bug where un-recruited Ryn would remain in the party after DraciaQuest, causing crashes when opening the party selector.
If you like what we’re doing, consider supporting us on either or ! And come hang out on CoC2’s own !

CratorH8er

Mar 10, 2021
Calling out people for not sharing your fetishes, and even then only one person "complained" so far
People here complain about exhibitionism every time a scene containing it gets added, a few updates ago someone was crying about Drifa being ruined because she has a new optional exhibition scene. This thread is like 90% shitting on fetishes that aren’t your own anyway; you might wanna look in the mirror if you’re checking for clowns.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Wasn't the complaint that it didn't fit her character and that it described her as slutty despite there being no build-up to that?
Having combed through all the posts since that patch hit, it was just one person. And their complaint was that it suddenly characterized her as just a bland turbo slut the same as every other character in the world. Nothing to do with exhibitionism.

Next to no posts out of this threads thousand post history talk about exhibitionism at all and the few that do are all from years ago and also bemoan that there's not a lot of it. Given the last post on this topic, that is the fetish itself and/or any characters involved in it, was a literal year ago, you might be... a bit mistaken.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I don't know how literal you should take that, calling someone a slut or saying they're slutty is some of the most basic universal sexy talk there is.
Maybe if someone is saying it, but when it's said from a third person it's presented more as a fact than dirty talk(I believe it was said in 3rd person but correct me if I'm wrong). Would also be sort of strange to use that kind of dirty talk with her in particular unless she was corrupted, but that's more my opinion. Regardless what the guy originally was arguing over was wrong.

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
Maybe if someone is saying it, but when it's said from a third person it's presented more as a fact than dirty talk(I believe it was said in 3rd person but correct me if I'm wrong). Would also be sort of strange to use that kind of dirty talk with her in particular unless she was corrupted, but that's more my opinion. Regardless what the guy originally was arguing over was wrong.
Plenty of 3rd party text in CoC2 uses descriptive "dirty talk" and is generally hyperbolic for the sake of smut.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes