Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I was amazed they actually let you engage in the flying race in the Valk castle, but then all Valk can fly so you're still nothing special I guess...

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I thought TiTS had hit a pretty neat sweetspot. As if you balance your game correctly, TF'd skills don't actually matter as they would just be sidegrades/downgrades to stuff you can get or have already gotten.
My guess is cuz TiTS went at it smart and only thing TFs give you is passive benefits? like having fur makes you immune to cold draining your HP thus you don't have to change your gear for something with less defence but more cold protection when exploring Uveto.

Or how the Wings TF let you hit flying enemies in melee if you don't have a perk that already takes care of that, etc.

Still gotta say it sucks balls they keep taking away shit from the main character, in fact Imma go play TiTs instead.

Reactions: loaf of bread

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
as someone who hasn't really been following COC2 with much attention, what is BriHaus? I already feel like I am in a minority since I almost exclusively play female characters so I know this game throws far more stuff for dick wielding PCs than those that just have a box

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
as someone who hasn't really been following COC2 with much attention, what is BriHaus? I already feel like I am in a minority since I almost exclusively play female characters so I know this game throws far more stuff for dick wielding PCs than those that just have a box
I think it's about Brint/Brienne's family in Khor'Minos? basically you can get it on with their sister and mom but the sidequest to conquer them both isn't finished and it's been on hiatus for a long-ass time.

Reactions: claralover

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I know that half of the people here hate futas, but as someone who likes sub futas even I'm disappointed about this meagre patch if only because B fucking sucks.

I really used to like this guy until Berwyn's patch where all the bazillion paths turned out to be the exact same scenes, and the same goes here. Lyric gets a dick or a pussy but all that achieves is you get the other gender's scenes, there is no flavor added to any of the existing scenes nor any futa specific scene that I could find.

It's so lazy. I'd prefer if the patch simply didn't exist rather than this half assed attempt.

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
In a single player game there is no reason to not give transformations useful abilities. It's single effing player, character balance is meaningless. This is about lazy writing and taking away player agency period.
noooooo you don't understand they need to delete any traces of useful tf's to protect the poor powergamers who can't help themselves ;(
It HAS to be this way

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I fucking called the the patch would suck ass, though to be fair it wasn't that tough of a guess if we look at the last couple months worth of patches. I think there's only been maybe 3 patches that had anything of substance so far.
Eh? I think the run of patches we've had since like...November have largely been pretty packed, actually. Bunch of big projects came out back to back.

I think they're outta steam now though.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Eh? I think the run of patches we've had since like...November have largely been pretty packed, actually. Bunch of big projects came out back to back.

I think they're outta steam now though.
While there has been a few large updates, the size of the update doesn't always mean quality content. For example the whole valk patches were very lackluster in the end.

Kenshira

Oct 3, 2017
All this game made me realize is that I'd much rather have literally any other npc as companions than the current ones. Which brings the question, out of all the npcs you meet which would yall pick as top 5 as your companions if you could?

Male PC choices for me: Lyric (Male), Berwyn, Prince Nyze, Batfolk Mugger (Male) and Idk I guess Sugo.
Yeah my male PC is all about hittin that femboy bussy wanna fight about it?

Fem/Futa PC: Brienne, Lusina, Wynne, Mathia, and Lyric (Female)

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
All this game made me realize is that I'd much rather have literally any other npc as companions than the current ones. Which brings the question, out of all the npcs you meet which would yall pick as top 5 as your companions if you could?

Male PC choices for me: Lyric (Male), Berwyn, Prince Nyze, Batfolk Mugger (Male) and Idk I guess Sugo.

can I choose Kasyrra or is that cheating?

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021

I only ever play as a dude so:
Brienne, Thrud, Aileh, Vivianne (she needs more content, but a human in nice to have), Alante

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
While there has been a few large updates, the size of the update doesn't always mean quality content. For example the whole valk patches were very lackluster in the end.
I really liked the valk stuff. Hanging out with them was pretty entertaining, they felt a lot more fleshed out than most NPCs.

But there was still a lot of "substance" there, regardless of how much anyone liked it. Content wise, the past few months have been pretty dense.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017

I'm a dude who wants to fuck women so
Fem PC: Brienne, Aileh, Vari, Lusina and Matiha (gimme the BIG-TIT-SQUAD!)

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I really liked the valk stuff. Hanging out with them was pretty entertaining, they felt a lot more fleshed out than most NPCs.

But there was still a lot of "substance" there, regardless of how much anyone liked it. Content wise, the past few months have been pretty dense.
Personally, I'm mostly interested in the sex scenes, so that's why I felt like the last few months have been lackluster as they've been lore dumping a lot

Reactions: Runufiv and NODOGAN

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018

I actually like Bri, Gia, Viv, and Azzy so I'd keep them but gladly sacrifice the rest for Vatia. No interest in male companions.

fakklan

Mar 16, 2018
Now that I think of it, why is there so many dickgirls but only one (1) cuntboy, that you ALSO end up turning into either masculine maleherm or a feminine woman? Why the fuck is there no justice in this game? Why not turn him into a futa, or why not have at least a few more cuntboys when you have an entire race that has dickgirls?

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
If Cait would be a more sensual lover (more passion, less dumbness in sex scenes) and had a bit higher self esteem (no unnecessary slutting outside of a 'Im a priestess of a god of sex, so lets make some love, I guess' ), she would be a more lovable character than she currently is or her concept of a "priestess of a god of sex that dont say 'no' " is broken by design?

Reactions: Futa_Buddy
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes