X Death

Jan 22, 2020
The demon of ice last part is so hard, enemy and i is constantly recover health. Its nearly impossible to defeat without proper equipment and skill to overcome her regeneration buff and im too dumb to think about it.

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
Now that I think of it, why is there so many dickgirls but only one (1) cuntboy, that you ALSO end up turning into either masculine maleherm or a feminine woman? Why the fuck is there no justice in this game? Why not turn him into a futa, or why not have at least a few more cuntboys when you have an entire race that has dickgirls?
Wait, who is the Cuntboy that can be TF'd?

IcemanR

May 1, 2019
You can't go wrong with Elthara, Brienne, Clem, Lusamine and Lyric.

The I like the characters but their sex scenes are trash tier: Kiyoko, Rindo and Atugia.

The i wish it was better tier: Azzy and Aileh

The what the....did somebody just forget tier:Hretha

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrynn13
Sep 26, 2018
Honestly i'd have joined Etheryn's sister. She's managed to do what we will never be able to do, knock up Etheryn (clones but still counts). How are you going to have a sole heir to a kingdom that wants kids, refers to herself as a woman and not let us knock that up. In a universe where getting a dick/vagina is as easy as buying groceries.

Savin will probably die from an overdose of estrogen injections before he'll let us slap a pussy on her.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Honestly i'd have joined Etheryn's sister. She's managed to do what we will never be able to do, knock up Etheryn (clones but still counts). How are you going to have a sole heir to a kingdom that wants kids, refers to herself as a woman and not let us knock that up. In a universe where getting a dick/vagina is as easy as buying groceries.

Savin will probably die from an overdose of estrogen injections before he'll let us slap a pussy on her.
Can someone remind me what use Etheryn is in combat? To me neither of the combat styles ever seemed worth it in a party after you get members that can do a better job of... whatever role Ryn is supposed to fill (pun not intended).

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020

I am currently writing a scene where a burley guy is sucking champs chod. All while his equally as burley companion jacks off into the corner.

And I am sparing no expense: I am going into full details on how his rigid tongue is salivating all over our salty balls. About how our sheer girth is reshaping his gullet into our perfect cock socket. To how lavishly his brother in arms is using those same arms to jerk of his vain-covered, bludgeoning capable, tool.

I am writing all that -- with one arm! -- and I still do not do not come close to dick obsession as you fine folk.

I am as equally jealous as I am proud.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Can someone remind me what use Etheryn is in combat? To me neither of the combat styles ever seemed worth it in a party after you get members that can do a better job of... whatever role Ryn is supposed to fill (pun not intended).
At the start you were kind of leglocked into taking a either her or the cat for your healer. Don't need either anymore even if you yourself don't play the healer.

I am writing all that -- with one arm! -- and I still do not do not come close to dick obsession as you fine folk.
Given the entire topic is dedicking, it's more dick aversion.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hmm, prolly a minor bug, when you have a hoodie on that's pulled down saved as an outfit set from the wardrobe.
When waking up, choosing that outfit set will have the hoodie pulled up instead, you can fix it via choosing that outfit set from the wardrobe.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
MxM content is just as bad as the dickgirl content.
The only thing worse is the existance of Minotaurs as a whole. Not Brienne and family tho. But Brint yes. Oh and also Orcs.
Minotaurs wouldn't be bad if they weren't just roving rapists and slavers. Especially in a world where everybody is this easy, a priestess who will trade sex for food, some milking stalls, batfolk, kobolds, hobgoblins, demon babes. Why oh why would a roaming band of presumably uncorrupted assholes just not take no for an answer.

Anyways there's nothing wrong with either. Threesomes are the least desirable content as voted on across both games according to the patreon polls but they're going to keep shoving them in there so whatever.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
At the start you were kind of leglocked into taking a either her or the cat for your healer. Don't need either anymore even if you yourself don't play the healer.

Given the entire topic is dedicking, it's more dick aversion.
True, just funny how much Ryns 7 inches is getting brought up. I have yet to experiences what her expansion brings to the table, but this recent uptake of dick aversion is making me mighty curious.

MxM content is just as bad as the dickgirl content.
The only thing worse is the existance of Minotaurs as a whole. Not Brienne and family tho. But Brint yes. Oh and also Orcs.
Rude.

Edit: I really should have just said "You can be obsessed with things you hate." God, am I slow.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes