Amnelis

Nov 24, 2020
All this game made me realize is that I'd much rather have literally any other npc as companions than the current ones. Which brings the question, out of all the npcs you meet which would yall pick as top 5 as your companions if you could?

Male PC choices for me: Lyric (Male), Berwyn, Prince Nyze, Batfolk Mugger (Male) and Idk I guess Sugo.
Yeah my male PC is all about hittin that femboy bussy wanna fight about it?

Fem/Futa PC: Brienne, Lusina, Wynne, Mathia, and Lyric (Female)
Male: Brint, Berwyn, Garret, Taldahs, Argoth

Female: Drifa, Gnoll Spellblade, Ahmri, Isadora, Lyric

Vaush is a honorable mention but I figure he'd be too similar to Brint or Taldahs content wise. Keeping Argoth as a slave of sorts would be pretty hot, when out in public he'd have to begrundingly obey the PC but in a private setting you could let him be like his usual dominant self, kinda like the wolf cop (& any other dominant slave) from Lilith's Throne. Give him a sub/dom meter so that letting him be too dominant would lead to a bad ending where he turns you into the slave instead. Taldahs' art is too good to have zero content & the game is severy lacking in non corrupted manly centaurs, so being a companion would be a good excuse to see more of him, although choosing him would likely lock Ahmri as a companion & vice versa.

I would add Lyric under the male companions but I ran out of space & had a free spot under the female companions & I do like the concept of the character regardless of gender. Drifa would be an excelent replacement for Cait, Ahmri is pretty cute & could choose to become a adventurer for a bit to gain more experience, I wouldn't want her to completely thoughen up & get a full personality change but watching her become more self assured and confident while still sweet & cheerful would be nice. It's been a long time since I've played the bits with the Gnoll Spellblade but I remember liking her as a character. Same for Isadora.

Kenshira

Oct 3, 2017
Male: Brint, Berwyn, Garret, Taldahs, Argoth

Female: Drifa, Gnoll Spellblade, Ahmri, Isadora, Lyric

Vaush is a honorable mention but I figure he'd be too similar to Brint or Taldahs content wise. Keeping Argoth as a slave of sorts would be pretty hot, when out in public he'd have to begrundingly obey the PC but in a private setting you could let him be like his usual dominant self, kinda like the wolf cop (& any other dominant slave) from Lilith's Throne. Give him a sub/dom meter so that letting him be too dominant would lead to a bad ending where he turns you into the slave instead. Taldahs' art is too good to have zero content & the game is severy lacking in non corrupted manly centaurs, so being a companion would be a good excuse to see more of him, although choosing him would likely lock Ahmri as a companion & vice versa.

I would add Lyric under the male companions but I ran out of space & had a free spot under the female companions & I do like the concept of the character regardless of gender. Drifa would be an excelent replacement for Cait, Ahmri is pretty cute & could choose to become a adventurer for a bit to gain more experience, I wouldn't want her to completely thoughen up & get a full personality change but watching her become more self assured and confident while still sweet & cheerful would be nice. It's been a long time since I've played the bits with the Gnoll Spellblade but I remember liking her as a character. Same for Isadora.
I KNEEL

Based choices

Reactions: Amnelis

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Personally, I'm mostly interested in the sex scenes, so that's why I felt like the last few months have been lackluster as they've been lore dumping a lot
Ah, well, I'm the kind of degenerate that likes hanging out with people before or after the deed. I would honestly love more hangouts with various characters, especially companions.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Now that I think of it, why is there so many dickgirls but only one (1) cuntboy, that you ALSO end up turning into either masculine maleherm or a feminine woman? Why the fuck is there no justice in this game? Why not turn him into a futa, or why not have at least a few more cuntboys when you have an entire race that has dickgirls?
Someday, when I get around to it. Glad to see there are others into breedable boys.

Reactions: Thatguymercy

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Who are getting updates this mayternity? Does a super-fan have a list perhaps?
I've been slacking on following updates for a few weeks now (lots of gaming) but I know Ahmri is also getting content. Probably easy to do since he's already working on her and corrupted Centaur Village.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I've been slacking on following updates for a few weeks now (lots of gaming) but I know Ahmri is also getting content. Probably easy to do since he's already working on her and corrupted Centaur Village.
Damn… Forget Ahmri; unicorn-Genova is where it's at! (At least 1000x better than her regular form.)

Reactions: Wrynn13

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Who are getting updates this mayternity? Does a super-fan have a list perhaps?
and Vatia apparently (or that's what Wsan said he's working on), so preggo snex

Oct 10, 2021
I mean I WAS going to pick the Catgirl harem in the Fem/Futa choices but that's three whole ass people so I'd say Kas is fine
Ice Climber the cat trio. As companions, their move pools have a thief skill, warrior skill, and wizard skill. These skills change depending on the 'set' they have on. Sets for them is basically telling them which of the trio is in charge for now. Their ultimate is a full party buff (happy ending). When they attack, all three of them beat the shit out of an enemy together.

Wsan confirmed he will be doing the naga lady for mayternity.
Would be nice if you could have the snake move in to the keep. Her being a pregnant hobo would be weird.

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
Ahh I was hoping the Etheryn quests would have two options get rid of the cage or just swap the dick for breeding purposes therefore cage not attached to anything.

Kenshira

Oct 3, 2017
Ice Climber the cat trio. As companions, their move pools have a thief skill, warrior skill, and wizard skill. These skills change depending on the 'set' they have on. Sets for them is basically telling them which of the trio is in charge for now. Their ultimate is a full party buff (happy ending). When they attack, all three of them beat the shit out of an enemy together.

Would be nice if you could have the snake move in to the keep. Her being a pregnant hobo would be weird.
Let em cook.jpg

Oct 10, 2021
Back when lust meter was a thing, I wish you could take Atugia's head with you even if she wasn't in the party. Then you could get a blowjob from her. Use her head to reset your morale. Lyric has taken over portable sex scene spot since then.

Reactions: Kenshira

Kenshira

Oct 3, 2017
I think there is no greater sin than this game having only one Gobbo shortstack and you can't even fuck her. Shit, CoC basically invented the female goblin shortstack trope.
There IS that one gobbo succubus in the forest I believe but that scene was heavy meh....Once I saw the town gobbo NPC when I first played and you couldn't fuck her I knew it was gunna be some bullshit. I mean seriously look at that chick's art

Like someone said in the thread like 10 pages back, Tamani's scenes and her daughters running a reverse train on you in CoC1 was one of the hottest scenes in it

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes