Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Honestly i'd have joined Etheryn's sister. She's managed to do what we will never be able to do, knock up Etheryn (clones but still counts). How are you going to have a sole heir to a kingdom that wants kids, refers to herself as a woman and not let us knock that up. In a universe where getting a dick/vagina is as easy as buying groceries.

Savin will probably die from an overdose of estrogen injections before he'll let us slap a pussy on her.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but high confidence Etheryn says something about Lumia blessing couples who can't conceive.

Oct 10, 2021
Correct me if I'm wrong, but high confidence Etheryn says something about Lumia blessing couples who can't conceive.
We already saw how that works, though? A valkyrie gets knocked up and goes to deliver it like a stork. So you can, y'know, get double cucked. That kid won't have the bloodline of either parent. Or, since this is CoC II, Ryn fucks the valkyrie while the player watches. Won't that be nice. :oops:

Reactions: Jollira

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
We already saw how that works, though? A valkyrie gets knocked up and goes to deliver it like a stork. So you can, y'know, get double cucked. That kid won't have the bloodline of either parent. Or, since this is CoC II, Ryn fucks the valkyrie while the player watches. Won't that be nice. :oops:
If the second one happens, I don't think even the people on their website will be too happy about it.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
....almost as bad as sticking peanut butter in chocolate.
Next you're going to tell me you don't like spicy sweet chili Doritos too. Then I'll know you really have no sense of taste.
Peanut butter and dick is also a good combo and if you don't want any, it is a skill issue
doog1.PNG
Literally
Wait, how?
In a game where sex is literally the centerpiece (unless you tell me there are people in here after the absolutely riveting combat and story) and you can magically alter your appearance and sexual equipment adoption is a cop out. And coming from someone who strictly plays a dick wielding PC I'll even allow my Champion to grow a temporary hooha and baby bag just so I can carry me and Ryn's child to term.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I disagree on the dick part, but you're right about the peanut butter. Some of us are allergic, and the mere smell is enough to fill us with revulsion. Literally smells like someone grabbed a fresh pile from the sewer.
Don't know if it's an allergy but the smell is definitely nauseating to me, can't be in a room with a open container. :LOL:
Whats life like for you guys without joy in it?

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
I'll even allow my Champion to grow a temporary hooha and baby bag just so I can carry me and Ryn's child to term.
I respect that dedication but there's no way I'm doing that. They've decoupled nearly everything else from TFs so you can have the game your way. They're going to have to meet the player half way. Or rather they should, but they won't. Ego and all that.

Sep 26, 2018
Considering Lumia was hanging off the end of my cock last time i talked to her, i'm sure she can magic up a vagina on her since she's the fertility goddess and all.

Or maybe i'm just old fashioned for wanting only my dick in scenes, and not being into sharing/cuckoldry.

I really am just playing the wrong game at this point aren't i.

On a sidenote as a European i bought Reece's puffs for the first time ever in the American foods section of the store and they're pretty good taste-wise. They smell terrible though.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Considering Lumia was hanging off the end of my cock last time i talked to her, i'm sure she can magic up a vagina on her since she's the fertility goddess and all.

Or maybe i'm just old fashioned for wanting only my dick in scenes, and not being into sharing/cuckoldry.

On a sidenote as a European i bought Reece's puffs for the first time ever in the American foods section of the store and they're pretty good taste-wise. They smell terrible though.
Maybe Lumia can give Etheryn a method of getting pregnant through her butt or something. Never tried Reece's Puffs but I am more of a Cocoa Frosties type of person.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Maybe Lumia can give Etheryn a method of getting pregnant through her butt or something. Never tried Reece's Puffs but I am more of a Cocoa Frosties type of person.
Wait does COC2 have butt pregnancy? I'm pretty sure 1 did but I don't know about 2

I agree with the magic part it'd be weird if a fertility goddess ,couldn't make people fertile or anything else like that
I like Coco Puffs, though that's a sometimes food

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Anyone know if the Gnoll Spellblade is ever getting any new content or at least a quest resolution (she's been 'recovering' in the Chapel for a LONG time)?

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
What "heir stuff"? Can you elaborate?
Etheryn is at some point in the future going to need an heir, being royalty and all. If the player character can't carry the child then it's been proposed that she'll knock up the priestess instead. Transformatives are apparently less effective on most denizens of this world with the player character being an outlier, so she can't grow one herself or at least can't carry a child to term. This is somewhat jarring for people who chose the low confidence route and basically treated her like a cocksock but it's also content that isn't written yet so maybe there'll be an option to avoid/delay it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Futa_Buddy
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes