icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
MxM content is just as bad as the dickgirl content.
The only thing worse is the existance of Minotaurs as a whole. Not Brienne and family tho. But Brint yes. Oh and also Orcs.
seem like your here saying "any other dicks in the game is evil", how dare other people have dicks in this world and like other is with dicks

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
Minotaurs wouldn't be bad if they weren't just roving rapists and slavers. Especially in a world where everybody is this easy, a priestess who will trade sex for food, some milking stalls, batfolk, kobolds, hobgoblins, demon babes. Why oh why would a roaming band of presumably uncorrupted assholes just not take no for an answer.
The minotaurs aren't that bad, they game just has shit tonal awareness for supposed ideas of the setting like most things.

Demons and corruption are the problems the game says, meanwhile the game has worse bandit and raider problem than skyrim or any elder scroll games. they have like invasion amount of bandits, raiders, and other assholes.

The designers of this game have their head up their ass so they don't ask how can demons and the threat they pose seem like that's the problem of the setting if players don't spend most of my time fighting demonic and corrupted enemies.
They are like how you said the enemies make no fucking sense.
game tone:"KM is under assault by the demonic threat"
what the player sees: one random encounter of a imp hoard and a 1 demon couple and like 4 other groups that will try to rape you that aren't demonic and corrupted and 1 earth elemental
So is KM losing to hoards of imps? if so that's fuck pathetic! I got nothing against knock off "Rome" types but this is just sad.

Spider Crusader

Jan 31, 2022
I don't argue with tastes, girls with dicks are super, a real blessing for this world, I thank God for their creation (provided they don't want to fuck me), however, if Ryn decides to fuck MY priestess, then I sincerely wish to ascend to the throne of the Ice Palace by right of the strong. I am sure that Arona and her green-skinned brothers will help in the implementation of this brilliant and reliable plan.

By the way, peanut butter sucks, excuse me.

Aug 16, 2021
Transformatives are apparently less effective on most denizens of this world with the player character being an outlier, so she can't grow one herself or at least can't carry a child to term.
That is blatantly wrong, tfs work fine on em, the creator just doesn't want to add another varible because they're one short of becoming Berwyn 2.0

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
becoming Berwyn 2.0
Slapping a vagina on that character isn't exactly in the same league as B going nuts on a character and making them have: varying chest sizes, varying genital configurations, varying sexual identifications, two possible names, different relationship status that are referenced, and even an entire other NPC.

Etheryn's existing asset changes are barely referenced in the game as it is. It'd be as complex as Lyric (arguably less so as that character has a mechanic that increases/decreases ass size with time)

Apr 8, 2020
I just get extremely turned off by the netorare content, otherwise its ok. Seriously these type of games have so much content options nowadays, a literal netorare slider would be extremely appreciated.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I just get extremely turned off by the netorare content, otherwise its ok. Seriously these type of games have so much content options nowadays, a literal netorare slider would be extremely appreciated.
What's that? An option to actually give the player control on something?
Sounds like power fantasy to me, hard rejected that idea.

Kenshira

Oct 3, 2017
I don't argue with tastes, girls with dicks are super, a real blessing for this world, I thank God for their creation (provided they don't want to fuck me), however, if Ryn decides to fuck MY priestess, then I sincerely wish to ascend to the throne of the Ice Palace by right of the strong. I am sure that Arona and her green-skinned brothers will help in the implementation of this brilliant and reliable plan.

By the way, peanut butter sucks, excuse me.
Das a power fantasy and that's a big no no from the devs no matter how much I agree with you. I'm genuinely surprised they let me kill the two demons in the Undermountain that attacked me and tried to rape me, but it was obvious they didn't want you to when ANY COMPANION you take tries to stop you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Das a power fantasy and that's a big no no from the devs no matter how much I agree with you. I'm genuinely surprised they let me kill the two demons in the Undermountain that attacked me and tried to rape me, but it was obvious they didn't want you to when ANY COMPANION you take tries to stop you.
You can do that to any demon but I'd argue that this existing as an option at all in such a hypersexed world isn't exactly "fun".

Kenshira

Oct 3, 2017
You can do that to any demon but I'd argue that this existing as an option at all in such a hypersexed world isn't exactly "fun".
That's just false cause the only demons you can legit kill so they fuck off is those two in the undermountain, Vacia and Bruno (Another demon duo wowie) and Imps and that kill option for imps is as useful as the leave option so they don't count. And if you wanna count Alissa for the 'story' go ahead but I ain't countin' that one. The blood knight has some smoke shit happen to her so to say that she's 'killed' is up in the air.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I think they were making a joke about the not liking peanut butter bit of both comments they quoted, not the dicks part.
Possible, and if I over reacted I apologize to Skan but I've been dealing with men who think their dick is the magic cure to lesbianism my whole life so I'm a bit hypersensitive to it. The whole just take the dick bigot crap from the woke cult lately isn't helping either. Peanut butter is still gross though.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
That's just false cause the only demons you can legit kill so they fuck off is those two in the undermountain, Vacia and Bruno (Another demon duo wowie) and Imps and that kill option for imps is as useful as the leave option so they don't count. And if you wanna count Alissa for the 'story' go ahead but I ain't countin' that one. The blood knight has some smoke shit happen to her so to say that she's 'killed' is up in the air.
Don't for get the centaurs, the demons before Vacia and Bruno.
Actually I think the only demons you fight that gets to make it are the painting demon and the demon succubus. I should have said most demons.

Anyways the point stands. It's not exactly a fun option and is essentially just a "remove content" button from a meta perspective.
Edit: Oh and I think the demon cultists right? Can't remember. Gweyr quest is... not great.

Kenshira

Oct 3, 2017
Don't for get the centaurs, the demons before Vacia and Bruno.
Actually I think the only demons you fight that gets to make it are the painting demon and the demon succubus. I should have said most demons.

Anyways the point stands. It's not exactly a fun option and is essentially just a "remove content" button from a meta perspective.
Edit: Oh and I think the demon cultists right? Can't remember. Gweyr quest is... not great.
I actually completely forgot about the centaurs and had to load up a old save to where I completed the Ahmri questline, They still pop up even after completing that and repeatedly killing their leader so they fall in the same box as imps as in it's about as useful as leave. The demons in glacial rift you just interrogate or fuck depending on which demon is present during that in encounter. I sped through the Gweyr quest line cause I really didn't care about her story nor what was going on, even more so when it got to her pegging Garth.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
I actually completely forgot about the centaurs and had to load up a old save to where I completed the Ahmri questline, They still pop up even after completing that and repeatedly killing their leader so they fall in the same box as imps as in it's about as useful as leave. The demons in glacial rift you just interrogate or fuck depending on which demon is present during that in encounter. I sped through the Gweyr quest line cause I really didn't care about her story nor what was going on, even more so when it got to her pegging Garth.
Even when it's not a dickgirl, Savin somehow makes them fuck like one.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes