claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Way too many Doms and not nearly enough Subs in this game. And only one good Dom you can turn into a Sub. Kas is pretty good at pretending to Sub at least.
There are several subs, we have: Etheryn, Elthara, Atani, Senja, Kohaku, Infrith, All the Sharks if you choose to go alpha, Berwyn and Matiha if you choose to dom them, Clementine, Lyric, there's plenty to go around.
1687406534475.png
"not enough subs"

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Let me rephrase, not enough Subs compared to the amount of Doms. Better? You can't swing a whore cat without hitting a Dom and most of the "Subs" are really just passive not really submissive, and then you have stuff like Etheruined which just doesn't count cause ruined.

Aug 29, 2017
I'd say the amount really isn't the problem, it's really more how dommy they write npc Doms vs how dommy they write PC dom scenes.
Like Arona for example.
Or maybe the endurance issue, where npc Doms have infinite stamina and the PC is exhausted after a few rounds.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doran

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Let me rephrase, not enough Subs compared to the amount of Doms. Better? You can't swing a whore cat without hitting a Dom and most of the "Subs" are really just passive not really submissive, and then you have stuff like Etheruined which just doesn't count cause ruined.
Oh, I get that. I also want more hardcore sub content. But saying that we have more subs than doms is not how you should have phrased in if that is what you want.

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
Late reply but sure. Just give me a justification for him to be a girl. And I will post it. Next week. Hopefully.
As in the internal reason? Well Keros does a prank and changes his gender and now the only way to change back is to have sex with the champ because unique soul etc but she gets too hooked on it she decides to remain female and gets Impregnated with champ and becomes his concubine yet still retains her poetry hobby and doesnot become a mindless bimbo 24/7. Something like that. As for the external reasoning I was just want to conquer him nothing much else.

Reactions: M0nte

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
There are several subs, we have: Etheryn, Elthara, Atani, Senja, Kohaku, Infrith, All the Sharks if you choose to go alpha, Berwyn and Matiha if you choose to dom them, Clementine, Lyric, there's plenty to go around.
There aren't many "hard dom" relationship choices for the PC to do to others like eubicha and low-con etheryn.
OR the PC being a "hard dom" in the relationship like the way the following charaters are with the PC; eve, arona, that futa human lady in the elf woods, futa dyrad, new centaur, the hornet (dragon version), that boat orc, that random horse shemale(?) that like elves, shark futa lady.

There are many submissive fem npcs but they aren't many npcs where they are your fuck toy/bitch/personal slut/squeeze toy/etc

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
There aren't many "hard dom" relationship choices for the PC to do to others like eubicha and low-con etheryn.
OR the PC being a "hard dom" in the relationship like the way the following charaters are with the PC; eve, arona, that futa human lady in the elf woods, futa dyrad, new centaur, the hornet (dragon version), that boat orc, that random horse shemale(?) that like elves, shark futa lady.

There are many submissive fem npcs but they aren't many npcs where they are your fuck toy/bitch/personal slut/squeeze toy/etc
It's kind of funny how when Arona is the dom she shits completely over you and when you're the dom you're basically just a gentle mommy.

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
Savin is always open for people to write stuff for his NPCs. Try it out.
For me, it's crazy to write for this game. Most content with some depth and/or choices that a person wouldn't end up writing would run up a count of 200,000-500,000 words or more. Writing that much for the amount of pay they could offer and it not being your own IP, meaning i couldn't just sell it on steam or make it a book.
Is pure crazy to me.
And it's content that they said they heavily alluded too, so i would be doing work they should of did themselves.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Savin is always open for people to write stuff for his NPCs. Try it out.
You have reignited the flame of hope that someone writes content for Taldahs .............. I would dare to try but I am a very profound failure as a writer XD

It's just that they draw him very handsome, if it only serves to get you to marry his daughter.............

500px-Taldahs-Moira-Cleansed-Full.png

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
Late reply but sure. Just give me a justification for him to be a girl. And I will post it. Next week. Hopefully.
MC want the best woman become mother of his children. And Nakano perfect for it.

Nah it's just my fetish me impregnating GB Nakano while Kinu hear behind the wall

Reactions: Kai D Grim
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes