Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I wanna be evil
Well you can kill those good demon lovers in the under mountain and rape the orc acolyte/allow the orc camp to be destroyed
I want a 20 inch horsecock
You can, everyone and their mother (literally) can get a horse cock
i wanna slap society with my 20 inch horsecock
Use tease attacks
I wanna go full degenerate
You can lick Brienne's armpits and butthole and can get a bellyjob from two pregnant women, can't get more degenrate than that.

Reactions: NODOGAN

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
There writing for their audience, I remember in the precursor to Ryn Quest, it was teased there was going to be an option to keep the cage on Ryn which would have plateaued her confidence and maximized your corruption. We all know what ended up being the outcomes to Ryn Quest. Their discord doesn't like the concept of being hard doms, your evil incarnate for even mentioning options for dedicking someone, so why write for the small minutia that do. Hard doms also being Wsan's MO whenever he writes anyone with a horse penis also doesn't help. Unless your Tobs, these writers burn out on stuff they do like writing, so god knows how underbaked something would be when they're forced to write it. We don't want another corrupt centaur village/hive now do we.
They write what they want to write, it's just that they have audience that likes most of the content that they like. This isn't like they are looking at the audience to the degree which they focus most of their content on that, most of the writers got a general idea of what the people like and will be accepted to be paid to be put in the game.

Them writing with their audience in mind most of the time isn't true and would mean that Savin had a controlled vision for the game outside of the main quest, this is just a paid clubhouse of writers adding things to the game that are vaguely on theme.

Reactions: Doran
Aug 29, 2017
What was it wsan(?) said after that one poll? they write for the audience they want, not the one they have.
Of course this was years ago now so...

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Well you can kill those good demon lovers in the under mountain and rape the orc acolyte/allow the orc camp to be destroyed
Killing demons? YES
Letting the Orcs burn? NO (dude Hrethra & Infrith do it for me hard, also Rags is cute and I like her anti-slave politics, could do without Arona tho/would like to de-dick Arona someday, Bitch's too rough when ontop so I'm NEVER letting her out of the submissive position, might aswell get rid of that eyesore of a futa dick eh?)

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Uh yes we do, why are we excusing these writers for not going into the 4th drive for shit they don't wanna write? Especially when the thing they don't wanna write is in the name of the game Corruption.
What is up this fanbase not wanting an additional way of playing the game, like Corruption in coc 2 is just you fucking demons or pushing Azzy and Laiden into the corrupted honeypit and even then that's the best option you have during that bullshit questline anyways, so when is this corruption shit in the CORRUPTION OF CHAMPIONS going to matter?
I agree with you wholeheartedly, the corrupt endings to centaur village and hive quest are insulting for how lopsided and unsupported they are. The fact that all corruption does currently is make your character ruder is just so sad it's actually funny. I'm just being pragmatic and pointing out the reasoning, they don't want to write it and it's not like the audience that they interact with are holding their feet to the fire. It's pretty obvious they wanted to make their own unique game, realized they wouldn't get nearly as much funding or support, so just decided to label it a coc sequel. You'd think with more fleshed out followers the option to corrupt them would be a no-brainer, but I don't think corruption even bars you from of any characters like the first game.

Last edited:

Darak123

Dec 10, 2021
I agree with you wholeheartedly, the corrupt endings to centaur village and hive quest are insulting for how lopsided and unsupported they are. The fact that all corruption does currently is make your character ruder is just so sad it's actually funny. I'm just being pragmatic and pointing out the reasoning, they don't want to write it and it's not like the audience that they interact with are holding their feet to the fire. It's pretty obvious they wanted to make their own unique game, realized they wouldn't get nearly as much funding or support, so just decided to label it a coc sequel. You'd think with more fleshed out followers the option to corrupt them would be a no-brainer, but I don't think corruption even bars you from of any characters like the first game.
Good news for you, Grade did say he will come back to corrupted centaur later. When? No idea

Bomarzo_

Sep 25, 2017
is Vivianne's Be Witched quest bugged? I gave her the 9 succubus milk but now she's nowhere to be seen in the Old Forest, can't find her after wandering for days on end

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I'll say this: I apreciate that the new NPCs being added have an option to be removed from the game (I would much appreciate stuff that gave our character more options sure, but we know that's only once in a blue moon.)

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
It's pretty obvious they wanted to make their own unique game, realized they wouldn't get nearly as much funding or support, so just decided to label it a coc sequel.
Savin asked to be given the CoC sequel ages ago. It's just this is a different landscape in regards to now and then.
CoC was a mostly community driven project that went through god knows it's own set of drama due to Fenoxo alienating everybody, throwing temper tantrums, ban waving, and being a typical jerk face.

Most of the things you like in CoC1 wasn't made by anybody in the writing crew that exists today. Marble? Amily? Isbaella? Shouldra? Phylla? Izma? Ceraph. Unless I've misremembered these and more were other people who are obviously never writing for these games again. An entire laundry list could be used to explain how and why the well of community writers has dried right the hell up that I don't even want to bother getting into.

You'd think with more fleshed out followers the option to corrupt them would be a no-brainer, but I don't think corruption even bars you from of any characters like the first game.
Technically the first game didn't EVEN lock you out of the characters. Except for Savin's minotaur cum guzzling proto-Cait, characters like Sophie, Jojo, Amily, (technically Whitney), all had semi expansive routes for being corrupt. So did characters like Phylla and Sheila as was the entire point.

None of that exists here. Something something 'parser' something something. They get unsurprisingly overwhelmed when it comes to doing things that would even remotely offer choice.

Also the sex scenes in this game keep getting worse. I know the nonsense is coming when we get to scenes that are 70% environmental observation, 29% dialogue, 1% sexual techniques.

Good news for you, Grade did say he will come back to corrupted centaur later.
It was always going to be coming. It was never abandoned. Having worked through many long term commitments over the course of my entire career. I'd be professionally embarrassed to leave something that comically half assed for that long.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
like Phylla
She dont have corruption content!? Yes, there are option to initiate orgy with her, if player have corruption 66 or something, but thats it. Other characters have at least 'yooo, check this out, I have different colored skin now' on corrupted, or similar to it, paths. Pink, most of the time.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
So I see an absolute assload of tags on the game.
Is the player able to choose what content they want?

Like, can I avoid the Futa, gay, sissification, netorare and trap stuff?
No shame on those who like it, it's just not my jam.
Futa no, sometimes its not obvious what girly looking girl hides in pants.
Gay yes. Dont lose in combat with/to males.
Sissy yes, just dont drink weird potions.
Netorare yes, just dont do anything with foxes.
Trap yes, dont fuck people that doesnt have titties (see futa for more info)

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes