The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Futa no, sometimes its not obvious what girly looking girl hides in pants.
Gay yes. Dont lose in combat with/to males.
Sissy yes, just dont drink weird potions.
Netorare yes, just dont do anything with foxes.
Trap yes, dont fuck people that doesnt have titties (see futa for more info)
Damn, wish futa was toggleable on/off for content. Guess I'll have to revert saves if I get something unexpected?
And the foxes, do they just slut it up or will cheat on you? Is there an affinity system or do they just fuck anything that moves?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
And the foxes, do they just slut it up or will cheat on you? Is there an affinity system or do they just fuck anything that moves?
You can turn off the cheating part for the foxes once you enter their den after completing their related quest even then the cheating is not with all foxes just the shrine maiden sisters and some voeuyr with irrelavant background characters, there's no affinity system just complete the related quest and you'll get their scenes, lore wise they'll fuck anything because it's how they feed they're soul vampires and suck your energy through sex.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Guess I'll have to revert saves if I get something unexpected?
No. The only thing that suffers almost always is you pride, as a reader. No in game impact on anything at all whatsoever.

No, they just....thing in itself written by somebody with, lets say, interesting mind.
IIRC thats the only source of NTR here. Maybe there are somewhere one or two similar scene, dont remember since not looked for it specifically.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
She dont have corruption content!? Yes, there are option to initiate orgy with her, if player have corruption 66 or something, but thats it. Other characters have at least 'yooo, check this out, I have different colored skin now' on corrupted, or similar to it, paths. Pink, most of the time.
I mean, Orgy aside it also changes nearly all of her interactions.

and suck your energy through sex.
And trading, and mercantilism, and as part of negotiation and charity.

VeryMeta

Dec 21, 2017
is Vivianne's Be Witched quest bugged? I gave her the 9 succubus milk but now she's nowhere to be seen in the Old Forest, can't find her after wandering for days on end
Have you defeated Alissa at the winter city yet? The conclusion of bewitched is gated behind that no matter how long you wait.

Reactions: Wrynn13

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I mean, Orgy aside it also changes nearly all of her interactions.

And trading, and mercantilism, and as part of negotiation and charity.
So stay away from the foxes, gotcha.

Is this game all preplaned or is any of this procedurally generated?

If it's planned out, is there a walkthrough?

Also, can you give items to your companions?

Last edited:

keni77

Feb 3, 2020
We've known for a long time that this game is made for the creator, not the player, so F for us, although looking at it a certain way occasionally gives us some breadcrumbs, like Brienne and her family, among other things, Anyway, deal with it, it's the only thing that can be done, at least you're not paying, right.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
So I see an absolute assload of tags on the game.
Like, can I avoid the Futa, gay, sissification, netorare and trap stuff?
No shame on those who like it, it's just not my jam.
You have given me all the reason to shame you --shame on you!

But no. The game works on this principal when it comes to sex scenes "Don't like it? Don't interact with/lose to it."

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Damn, wish futa was toggleable on/off for content. Guess I'll have to revert saves if I get something unexpected?
Most of the writers have the courtesy to warn the player if the character is a futa. It's usually bolded text near the end of their descriptions somewhere along the lines of "She has a huge fuckin' bulge in her pants yo". The character art can also be a dead giveaway. The same applies to traps and gay content.

As for the fox content they're just slutty sex vampires so they're down for a dickin' anytime to grab your life energy. Though I still advise against browsing their content unless you want to read through the erotic equivalent of Lorem Ipsum.

Aug 29, 2017
personally i stopped interacting with fox shit after the first kinuquest. fuuuuck that shit. i just read the patch notes and this place.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Savin asked to be given the CoC sequel ages ago. It's just this is a different landscape in regards to now and then.
CoC was a mostly community driven project that went through god knows it's own set of drama due to Fenoxo alienating everybody, throwing temper tantrums, ban waving, and being a typical jerk face.

Most of the things you like in CoC1 wasn't made by anybody in the writing crew that exists today. Marble? Amily? Isbaella? Shouldra? Phylla? Izma? Ceraph. Unless I've misremembered these and more were other people who are obviously never writing for these games again. An entire laundry list could be used to explain how and why the well of community writers has dried right the hell up that I don't even want to bother getting into.

Technically the first game didn't EVEN lock you out of the characters. Except for Savin's minotaur cum guzzling proto-Cait, characters like Sophie, Jojo, Amily, (technically Whitney), all had semi expansive routes for being corrupt. So did characters like Phylla and Sheila as was the entire point.

None of that exists here. Something something 'parser' something something. They get unsurprisingly overwhelmed when it comes to doing things that would even remotely offer choice.

Also the sex scenes in this game keep getting worse. I know the nonsense is coming when we get to scenes that are 70% environmental observation, 29% dialogue, 1% sexual techniques.

It was always going to be coming. It was never abandoned. Having worked through many long term commitments over the course of my entire career. I'd be professionally embarrassed to leave something that comically half assed for that long.
I want to see them try to get away to with what a corrupt character can do Phylla, Lottie, and Amily. You're straight up a physically and emotionally abusive boyfriend to the former two, and you straight up rape the latter into corruption like a demon. Their discord would have a heart attack. They'd never do it because their slave to Patreon, but just food for thought. Kind of wondering if one of the most lambasted scenes from the first game would be lauded and praised for having characters not revolve around the PC in their discord though? They deplore PC centric characters, but that scene punishes you for being Cait and Brint, so they'd probably be conflicted.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
I want to see them try to get away to with what a corrupt character can do Phylla, Lottie, and Amily. You're straight up a physically and emotionally abusive boyfriend to the former two, and you straight up rape the latter into corruption like a demon. Their discord would have a heart attack. They'd never do it because their slave to Patreon, but just food for thought. Kind of wondering if one of the most lambasted scenes from the first game would be lauded and praised for having characters not revolve around the PC in their discord though? They deplore PC centric characters, but that scene punishes you for being Cait and Brint, so they'd probably be conflicted.
I don't get it with these people, they are okay with npcs doing horrible shit to the characters they created but abhor the idea of being given the choice to do the same thing back in an rpg. Can't they simply choose not to do it if they don't want to? That's the logic they'd use on us if we don't like content they like. Anyone here with a psychology degree or something can explain this please?

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
I don't get it with these people, they are okay with npcs doing horrible shit to the characters they created but abhor the idea of being given the choice to do the same thing back in an rpg. Can't they simply choose not to do it if they don't want to? That's the logic they'd use on us if we don't like content they like. Anyone here with a psychology degree or something can explain this please?
Hmm yes I've been studying this for ages and I believe it's called uh.*shuffle through book pages* let's see here.....AH HA yes Mental Retardation this is quite prevalent with the many "authors" of Coc 2 but researchers have found it's most prevalent in this Observer fellow.
If you don't belive me as a proper scientist I have linked a photo of my totally real research.
View attachment 13291249-funny-young-professor-in-white-coat-with-microscope-and-books-pointing-up.webp

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
so ive seen MANY people have many problems bout CoC2.I just found out bout the game and i am very intrigued about what this whole dislike of the devs is about.Could a kind soul give me a tldr?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
so ive seen MANY people have many problems bout CoC2.I just found out bout the game and i am very intrigued about what this whole dislike of the devs is about.Could a kind soul give me a tldr?
One writer loves futas (specifically dominant ones), as well as cuckold and sharing fetishes. This leads to some amount of repetitiveness among characters (almost every futa is a dom with similar personality and sex scenes), as well as fetish scenes which put off a lot of people. He also tends to act as a catalyst for the following two writers.

One writer is really edgy and often writes scenes which have forced developments that aren’t only dramatic, but harm the enjoyability of the game. One especially unpopular turn of events involves you having a daughter, being mostly denied any involvement in her upbringing, then being repeatedly blamed for your bad parenting. Also, he’s also very verbose.

One writer wrote several self-insert characters which act obnoxiously towards the player. Being self-inserts, said writer becomes very defensive whenever fans bring up any issues they have with these characters.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
One writer loves futas (specifically dominant ones), as well as cuckold and sharing fetishes. This leads to some amount of repetitiveness among characters (almost every futa is a dom with similar personality and sex scenes), as well as fetish scenes which put off a lot of people. He also tends to act as a catalyst for the following two writers.

One writer is really edgy and often writes scenes which have forced developments that aren’t only dramatic, but harm the enjoyability of the game. One especially unpopular turn of events involves you having a daughter, being mostly denied any involvement in her upbringing, then being repeatedly blamed for your bad parenting. Also, he’s also very verbose.

One writer wrote several self-insert characters which act obnoxiously towards the player. Being self-inserts, said writer becomes very defensive whenever fans bring up any issues they have with these characters.
Ok so let me get this straight.3 writers.One of them decides to spam his generic fetish characters again and again without making them different and unique to stand out and feel like actual people and not just "horny dommy mommy" coomer bait.

The second writer watched too much anime as a kid and decided that his wet edgy dream is better than actual good writing and character development but he STILL pursues this because he thinks its good?(nevermind that it HURTS the game).

The third one is self inserting into the game a TON cause his reality is shit and when someone knocks on the glass he gets defensive af and refuses to acknowledge any and all criticism.

Did i get that right?(also sorry for any typos english is my second language so pls do ask me to rephrase anything you dont understand.)

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Oh man, there's so many different complaints to simplify. I'll try and tldr the main ones: Because the game has a bunch of different writers, the MC is written extremely inconsistently which can really hurt immersion. A lot of times, there are characters that can "hard-dom" you and treat you like shit, but the very idea of you doing that to NPCs seems to horrify them, as your PC rarely gets to be more than gentle dom.

For a game about corruption and sequel to a game about corruption, there's not actually much corruption.

As said above, one writer tends to write very pretentious-sounding and long-winded scenes that, again, are wildly inconsistent in regards to how your character behaves. Sometimes they sound like a fucking genius of a scholar, othertimes they're a moron.

Because there's so many writers, some characters are dead-ended as their writers have left the project and nobody else wants to take over. One character, Berwyn, was a companion/party member and when the writer left they decided to remove him from that role (understandable imo as he would never get new content for quests and such), but in so doing removed a lot of his existing content including sex scenes.

Also, as someone who's been around since the old days, there's just been a loooot of bad behavior and shitty attitudes from the major players of Fen&Co that's resulted in a fairly poisoned opinion of them, regardless of their work.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes