Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
author said my precious OC can't be dom'ed like that, despite the player having much reason to help them or sub to them
That's pretty much how all of them are over there, they won't let you do anything that would distort the 'vision' for their OC but they'll definitely distort the way your PC would act with their OCs despite your limited 'choices'.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
MC want the best woman become mother of his children. And Nakano perfect for it.

Nah it's just my fetish me impregnating GB Nakano while Kinu hear behind the wall
Kinu as Nakano fiancee right? Because the better Kinu like that farmer guy

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
That's pretty much how all of them are over there, they won't let you do anything that would distort the 'vision' for their OC but they'll definitely distort the way your PC would act with their OCs despite your limited 'choices'.
Not all of them but it's so apparent when they give you 2 options for routes for npcs and they will let their npc dom the shit out of you but you can't dom the shit out of them. Why? cause fuck you, my precious OC can't be dom'ed like that.

Most of them are just writing whatever they want despite anything in the game or what they wrote in the game, Wsan has at least 4 horse cocked dommes, Savin just writes whatever like to and expect you to be down (butt slut content was made for Etheryn before their dungeon, no butt slut option for uncaging and they recommend bringing Arona and only put in a scene where you take dick), Observer, and so on

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Kinu as Nakano fiancee right? Because the forbetter Kinu like that farmer guy
I went as neutral in your characters history as I could in all my Nakano fics. No foxy wife, almost no acknowledgment of you who did and didn't bone (except maybe FemKeros in genderbent one for some casual dirtytalk). I wanted it to be as all encompassing as I could make it.

The major differences are in the set up. In male one you blackmail the homeboy into some gay sex. In female one you let him feed off your lifeforce since he didn't do it in so long or something. And in genderbend version, Nakako is being punished/pranked by Keros by being turned into a tomboy that has to be your concubine for a day.
1638836069293.png
Something like this (art by Anonarts)

G3b

Oct 15, 2021
I went as neutral in your characters history as I could in all my Nakano fics. No foxy wife, almost no acknowledgment of you who did and didn't bone (except maybe FemKeros in genderbent one for some casual dirtytalk). I wanted it to be as all encompassing as I could make it.

The major differences are in the set up. In male one you blackmail the homeboy into some gay sex. In female one you let him feed off your lifeforce since he didn't do it in so long or something. And in genderbend version, Nakako is being punished/pranked by Keros by being turned into a tomboy that has to be your concubine for a day.
View attachment 2718485
If Tobs see this, He will throw a tantrum on his fox oc. Mark my word.

Reactions: Thatguymercy

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021

View attachment 2718485
Tobs would totally commit seppuku before he lets this happen lmao

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
I am just writing a fanfic. Well, three. And not out of any sort malicious intent. I just find Nakano and Tomboy Nakano sexually endearing and erotically amusing respectively.
Of course it's erotic. Imagine being spectrum bushido warrior while you try teaching him about love and sexual pleasure. Yes I'm saying sexual pleasure because from his conversations this guy total virgin. And even if has child with his half burn wife or Kinu, he still doesn't know the pleasure of sex, and think it's just one of duty samurai. We as CHAMPION PURITY must teaching about true pleasure and love about sex.

No cait, your teaching are degenerate and made for groomer

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
you know it because Asian parents especial father are not the best of human being.
Hes asian?! Where proofs? I mean, being bad parrent is not perk unique only to asian.

They aware the Shitshow from other forum like this place and 4chin.
Whos 'they'? Devs?!

Even TOBS it's self decide child to stay as child because he knows most people hate his daughter, but too proud admit it.
What?

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Honestly it seems like ignoring Kiyoko was a great decision on my part because holy crap it sounds like a lot of the content written around her/her children is not good, or at least written with spite towards the player in mind
Letting her out of the amulet was the point of no return. Everything was gravy before that. Unfortunately I let her out of it before Tobs got into the real reason he even made Kinu.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Even if you are a woman you get an enchanted cock that only works there and you release it if I remember correctly XD.

I prefer to give them the amulet and let them deal with their crazy.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
There aren't many "hard dom" relationship choices for the PC to do to others like eubicha and low-con etheryn.
OR the PC being a "hard dom" in the relationship like the way the following charaters are with the PC; eve, arona, that futa human lady in the elf woods, futa dyrad, new centaur, the hornet (dragon version), that boat orc, that random horse shemale(?) that like elves, shark futa lady.

There are many submissive fem npcs but they aren't many npcs where they are your fuck toy/bitch/personal slut/squeeze toy/etc
There writing for their audience, I remember in the precursor to Ryn Quest, it was teased there was going to be an option to keep the cage on Ryn which would have plateaued her confidence and maximized your corruption. We all know what ended up being the outcomes to Ryn Quest. Their discord doesn't like the concept of being hard doms, your evil incarnate for even mentioning options for dedicking someone, so why write for the small minutia that do. Hard doms also being Wsan's MO whenever he writes anyone with a horse penis also doesn't help. Unless your Tobs, these writers burn out on stuff they do like writing, so god knows how underbaked something would be when they're forced to write it. We don't want another corrupt centaur village/hive now do we.

Darak123

Dec 10, 2021
I am just writing a fanfic. Well, three. And not out of any sort of malicious intent. I just find Nakano and Tomboy Nakano sexually endearing and erotically amusing respectively.
Agree, his personality and character build is just screaming "FUCK ME" lol

• Haha
Reactions: NODOGAN

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
There writing for their audience, I remember in the precursor to Ryn Quest, it was teased there was going to be an option to keep the cage on Ryn which would have plateaued her confidence and maximized your corruption. We all know what ended up being the outcomes to Ryn Quest. Their discord doesn't like the concept of being hard doms, your evil incarnate for even mentioning options for dedicking someone, so why write for the small minutia that do. Hard doms also being Wsan's MO whenever he writes anyone with a horse penis also doesn't help. Unless your Tobs, these writers burn out on stuff they do like writing, so god knows how underbaked something would be when they're forced to write it. We don't want another corrupt centaur village/hive now do we.
Uh yes we do, why are we excusing these writers for not going into the 4th drive for shit they don't wanna write? Especially when the thing they don't wanna write is in the name of the game Corruption.
What is up this fanbase not wanting an additional way of playing the game, like Corruption in coc 2 is just you fucking demons or pushing Azzy and Laiden into the corrupted honeypit and even then that's the best option you have during that bullshit questline anyways, so when is this corruption shit in the CORRUPTION OF CHAMPIONS going to matter?

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Uh yes we do, why are we excusing these writers for not going into the 4th drive for shit they don't wanna write? Especially when the thing they don't wanna write is in the name of the game Corruption.
What is up this fanbase not wanting an additional way of playing the game, like Corruption in coc 2 is just you fucking demons or pushing Azzy and Laiden into the corrupted honeypit and even then that's the best option you have during that bullshit questline anyways, so when is this corruption shit in the CORRUPTION OF CHAMPIONS going to matter?
Devs be like:
Is this, umm...corruption...is it in the room with us right now?
1687607920976.png

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes