NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I know this thread is extremely divided on this issue but I still feel there should have been a route to make Ryn lose the dick or at the very least get a vagina. Pistols at dawn if you disagree I will take you on John Wick style :BootyTime:.
Coldest "hot" take ever, I'm pretty sure that was Ryn's original goal till Savin went butt-adict (in fact during her talk scenes didn't she hinted that she originaly had a vagina but fucked herself up with alchemy trying to get rid of the cage?)

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Coldest "hot" take ever, I'm pretty sure that was Ryn's original goal till Savin went butt-adict (in fact during her talk scenes didn't she hinted that she originaly had a vagina but fucked herself up with alchemy trying to get rid of the cage?)
Nah, she's one of the third gender of boreal elves, just like her grandmother. Never had a vagina

And tbh, pretty positive she was never planned to get one.

Draconookie

Nov 18, 2020
new pregnancy content for Berwyn and Matiha plus if you are upset about the slow update it seems they have basically been wearing themselves out fixing bugs in TiTs

• Haha
Reactions: claralover
Jan 18, 2018
Hotfix uploaded July 2, 00:20 UTC
Pixeldrain: /
Mega: /
Steam beta key (May-June 2023):EAoqxGqBg5wYEfnt0s4O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hotfix: Accessing the Fortress via the Ways Between and proccing Berwyn or Matiha’s birth scenes or visiting the nursery no longer leaves saving disabled. Certain text variations for Siorcanna champions should now work correctly.
0.6.13 Patch Notes:
  • Post BerryQuest 2, Berwyn can knock the PC up (genitalia permitting). (by B!)
  • Post BQ2, the PC can knock Berwyn up (genitalia permitting).
  • Post BQ2, the PC can knock Matiha up.
  • Post BQ2, Berwyn’s cock worship bad end has returned.
  • There’s a new DP scene for a bedicked PC and Arona on Cait. She must have lost her anal virginity. (by Shovelry)

Last edited:

nhorack

Oct 12, 2017
Pixeldrain: Windows / Android
Mega: Windows / Android
Steam beta key (May-June 2023):EAoqxGqBg5wYEfnt0s4O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.6.13 Patch Notes:
  • Post BerryQuest 2, Berwyn can knock the PC up (genitalia permitting). (by B!)
  • Post BQ2, the PC can knock Berwyn up (genitalia permitting).
  • Post BQ2, the PC can knock Matiha up.
  • Post BQ2, Berwyn’s cock worship bad end has returned.
  • There’s a new DP scene for a bedicked PC and Arona on Cait. She must have lost her anal virginity. (by Shovelry)
WOW, nice man, thank you for the release.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Really now? I've never played a Galotian before, tend to just go Kui-Tan to have fur and survive Uveto while keeping my gear as obscenely OP as possibly lol.
It's not that bad of a deal since you can still be (mostly) another race. Just the goo hair is constant. You snack on a bunch of terran treats or use skin clear to change your skin back to skin instead of goo.
LUCK from Dhaal combined with thermal/insulated underwear puts you at 45% resistance.
You could just go for one piece of undergarments and LUCK that gives you 35% and a massage from Pippa makes you cold free for an entire 24 hours. You only need 50% freezing resistance to become Uveto immune.

I usually don't bother with that, however. At high enough cold resistance you only take 1 per tile and I play merc which means every encounter I second wind 50% of my health back if I so desire. Might have to change if I make a new character for the psionics.

Now that I think on it. You can get to Uveeto before Zheng Shi I think so the best armor (for mercs) at that point is the Korgii chest piece from doing the Siege. And/or the frostwyrm armor. Both which takes you almost all the way to cold immunity by themselves.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes