Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
From what I remember its just the developer Fenoxo spent an absurd amount of game development time on a character and her personal quest. It's a nothing burger but I guess during that time and the constant infrequent updates the player base got increasingly upset anytime this pet project kept getting attention and how niche the fetish was of a male on futa pairing was at that time. Its as simple as that there's nothing more to it.
Not to mention getting the "true" ending of the game required dealing with that character when a lot of us would far rather have ignored it. To be fair though they did have a great scene if you were playing a drider, nothing like that in CoC2.

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
Not to mention getting the "true" ending of the game required dealing with that character when a lot of us would far rather have ignored it. To be fair though they did have a great scene if you were playing a drider, nothing like that in CoC2.
Which character? I thought Urta's content was fine, then again the content for a female PC seemed decent at least for me

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Which character? I thought Urta's content was fine, then again the content for a female PC seemed decent at least for me
Talking about Urta yes. To a lot of people Urta was Fen's Cait, and very much not liked. Personally I didn't care except for the fact (like Cait) they were forced on you if you wanted the "true" ending because you could only get it doing Urta's quest. But did have some decent content, and just about the only named character I can think of that had a special scene for a drider character. Then you had the whole Amily thing which really did not help.

Dwemer

Oct 7, 2017
Talking about Urta yes. To a lot of people Urta was Fen's Cait, and very much not liked. Personally I didn't care except for the fact (like Cait) they were forced on you if you wanted the "true" ending because you could only get it doing Urta's quest. But did have some decent content, and just about the only named character I can think of that had a special scene for a drider character. Then you had the whole Amily thing which really did not help.
There's also Katherine who gets very "friendly" with Urta in the background if you help her out.

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
From what I remember its just the developer Fenoxo spent an absurd amount of game development time on a character and her personal quest. It's a nothing burger but I guess during that time and the constant infrequent updates the player base got increasingly upset anytime this pet project kept getting attention and how niche the fetish was of a male on futa pairing was at that time. Its as simple as that there's nothing more to it.
You forgot the part god bullshit on her personal quest, and how she can't get pregnant because that, and then when you have sex with her, she give birth the god. Which is trash and the god has same attitudes as your average god in CoC 2 :

Being cunt to MC

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
anyone got the hotfix, not trying to get my save locked out
nvm, i'm actually just braindead o_O
Wait are you saying that cause someone posted it or...?
(Also yeah, if no one did be careful I can only fix my save by getting the hotfixed one or FULLY restarting again, which I just did after the last public build cause my main save was old and buggy.)

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Is the BubbleLord leaving statement posts true? I like Byvernia and Jen and don't want them to be removed form the game.

Reactions: Wrynn13

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
So this is what desperation does to people. You can't even fuck him in the ass, what good is he otherwise?
Watching games where if you want gay content you have to be a sissy or become a trans woman, otherwise they want to tell you how hard it is to be gay or the various emotions that a relationship entails....................................... long ago we left behind the stage of despair.

And the update period of the other games is usually longer than this. Also, without Quin, how else can you have adorable baby rabbits?

descarga (1).jpg

Last edited:

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
and was more tolerable.
In bizaroo backwards lands, maybe.
Bubs went from a near consistent contribution schedule to spending all of his time arguing with people online about that Sugo cuck dream and Takahiro.

He had a good run though:
The intial mercs + expansions
Sugo
Driders
Druidess

Batfolk muggers not being gender selectable is stupid sure but this really pulls into perspective how something god tier like the Mushroom Druidess and her associated bad end came out of that person nearly a few years ago before the talent atrophied.

Aside from that, almost everything he's started is perpetually unfinished:
  • Quin
  • That dumb Leofric plotline (and knowing what I know about the plans I can't say I'll shed a tear)
  • Takahiro (same as above)
  • Sugo's (dropped) expac
  • Ninian/Ninali
  • Driders
  • IIRC Sose was in the pipe for years. Since at least 2018
Might suck to see him AWOL if you were a male lover. But he's hardly helped the situation

It's a nothing burger but I guess during that time and the constant infrequent updates the player base got increasingly upset anytime this pet project kept getting attention and how niche the fetish was of a male on futa pairing was at that time
During that time. Let me dust off the tomes of history:
Names withheld to avoid old wounds

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Goodness. I sometimes forget how much the Fen of CoC1 was an absolute disaster.

Last edited:

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
I suppose he's talking about how we'll face him and we'll have the option of improving his relationship with the mercenary captain and ending up together.

In bizaroo backwards lands, maybe.
Bubs went from a near consistent contribution schedule to spending all of his time arguing with people online about that Sugo cuck dream and Takahiro.
I was referring to the new content that Quin wrote, from let's use my magic so that you only think about my dick to let's use magic to make sex easier. For me that is something of improvement.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Urtha also cucked the player. By fucking Amily behind player's back, just like in your generic NTR. Amily's role was similar to Brienne's, in only having sex with PC.
Yes, PC was getting cucked even in CoC1, it's not an invention of CoC2.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Something something get even or corruption leads to a bad end and all of that bad end is your fault, not his, something something.

I'll admit it's been a bit since I've read that concept and to be fair it's plans changed. But, from what I remember from that initial pitch:
Leofric is what he is because he got tricked by Tollus about his own mortality but is in actuality nearly unkillable and the entire quest is him coming to terms with that.

Jen can't get knocked up
Leofric couldn't knock you up. But IIRC that plan changed in 2019 (heh)
The pure route is a gaggle of small scenes and more NPC x NPC whatnot.
The corrupt route gives you the Jen impregnation in that she gets used as a baby factory by Leofric.

Wait, I also remember other Quin stuff. There was a thing where a Leothran NPC was going to be made just so Quin could impregnate another NPC.
Goodness it's like repressed memories. I forget the amount of truly just awful ideas he's tossed.
Let's see if I can't find that quote...
8 minutes later

There's also the Takahiro plans but we already talked about those and what bubs stated was his own plans for that.
But for a recap
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes, PC was getting cucked even in CoC1, it's not invention of CoC2.
I'd say it was significantly less prevalent to be fair.
Urta x Amily
and Savin's pro-cait Helia x minotaurs

And both received an icy enough reception.

Wasn't much else there.
You even had a demon become exclusive in Vapula. The closest in CoC2 is corrupt Jaelyn and she still plows the plant and can plow the 'actually I'm deeply madly in love with her' Daliza.
Everybody fucking everything is mostly the default option in CoC2. (Especially among companions in which there's only 2 that aren't dtf anything and/or each other)

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes