Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
In bizaroo backwards lands, maybe.
Bubs went from a near consistent contribution schedule to spending all of his time arguing with people online about that Sugo cuck dream and Takahiro.

He had a good run though:
The intial mercs + expansions
Sugo
Driders
Druidess

Batfolk muggers not being gender selectable is stupid sure but this really pulls into perspective how something god tier like the Mushroom Druidess and her associated bad end came out of that person nearly a few years ago before the talent atrophied.

Aside from that, almost everything he's started is perpetually unfinished:
  • Quin
  • That dumb Leofric plotline (and knowing what I know about the plans I can't say I'll shed a tear)
  • Takahiro (same as above)
  • Sugo's (dropped) expac
  • Ninian/Ninali
  • Driders
  • IIRC Sose was in the pipe for years. Since at least 2018
Might suck to see him AWOL if you were a male lover. But he's hardly helped the situation

During that time. Let me dust off the tomes of history:
Names withheld to avoid old wounds

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Goodness. I sometimes forget how much the Fen of CoC1 was an absolute disaster.
i rlly need to read this tome man.like i RLLLLLY need to.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
How?
With a horse dick, yes, but this two characters never cross their roads. One is constantly in the camp, second in the dessert town.
Amily finds out that out of all the lovers you have in your camp you're having civil discussions with Urta and goes all the way out to the desert city to bang her.

You ask the assembled bar patrons if anybody has seen either a strange mouse-woman or Urta around. The sparse morning crowd points, virtually as one, toward the back rooms. As you approach, you hear a thumping, banging commotion coming from one of the rooms...

To a mixture of confusion and relief, you realize they aren't the sounds of violence.
Mmm... yeah, you're *burp* great at this!" you hear Urta groan, laboriously.

This is met with a chittering squeal you distinctly recognize as Amily's. "<i>Oooohhh... I see why " + player.short + " - yeah, gimme all you got! - fell for you!

Curious, you ease open the door. Inside, you see Urta and Amily, both naked, sitting on one of the cushioned couches along the wall. Well, Urta is sitting there; Amily is perched in her lap, Urta's girthy prick visibly stuffed into her folds, with her stomach swollen from the fox-morph's prodigious cum output to the point she looks pregnant.

The mouse is holding a half-full bottle of what you think is Barkardi 151, waving it enthusiastically through the air even as she thumps up and down in Urta's lap, trying to coax one last orgasm from the visibly-drained hermaphrodite. She giggles with delight and takes a messy swig from her bottle, spilling some of the booze onto her " + amilyScene.amilyTits() + " before twisting around and sloppily kissing Urta, trying to feed the contents of her mouth to the fox but dribbling half down her neck.

"Do you leave them to get acquainted (and possibly be up for threesomes in the future), or do you barge in and stop these cheating sluts?"

Reactions: Jollira and Wrynn13

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Amily finds out that out of all the lovers you have in your camp you're having civil discussions with Urta and goes all the way out to the desert city to bang her.
That is..wha...ehhhh??????????7777777 I lose several brain cells from reading this. Now I have only 17 left.
Why she done that?
Also
Barkardi 151
literally overpriced moonshine. And how it get into sex dimension? Puerto-rican contrabandists are able to do that?

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Mareth is littered with portals from other worlds, not much of a stretch that one gets booze from here dumped in it.

Reactions: Fiz1247

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Got a question. With another character I stumbled upon the dragon quest (the one that has the spear in it). But I didn't have Azzy with me. Went to another character and went over that area and couldn't find the dragon lair. What quests do you have to complete to find the dragon lair?

With the character who has Azzy with her, I did the Teatime for that entity in the Glacial Rift. Had tea with her. Now I was going to look for the dragon again in Harvest Valley. But it's not there apparently. Do I also have to do the centaur lair clearing quest before as a prerequisite? TIA.

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
Something something get even or corruption leads to a bad end and all of that bad end is your fault, not his, something something.

I'll admit it's been a bit since I've read that concept and to be fair it's plans changed. But, from what I remember from that initial pitch:
Leofric is what he is because he got tricked by Tollus about his own mortality but is in actuality nearly unkillable and the entire quest is him coming to terms with that.

Jen can't get knocked up
Leofric couldn't knock you up. But IIRC that plan changed in 2019 (heh)
The pure route is a gaggle of small scenes and more NPC x NPC whatnot.
The corrupt route gives you the Jen impregnation in that she gets used as a baby factory by Leofric.

Wait, I also remember other Quin stuff. There was a thing where a Leothran NPC was going to be made just so Quin could impregnate another NPC.
Goodness it's like repressed memories. I forget the amount of truly just awful ideas he's tossed.
Let's see if I can't find that quote...
8 minutes later

There's also the Takahiro plans but we already talked about those and what bubs stated was his own plans for that.
But for a recap
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd say it was significantly less prevalent to be fair.
Urta x Amily
and Savin's pro-cait Helia x minotaurs

And both received an icy enough reception.

Wasn't much else there.
You even had a demon become exclusive in Vapula. The closest in CoC2 is corrupt Jaelyn and she still plows the plant and can plow the 'actually I'm deeply madly in love with her' Daliza.
Everybody fucking everything is mostly the default option in CoC2. (Especially among companions in which there's only 2 that aren't dtf anything and/or each other)
All of these plans are terrible but the worst is Azami's you help her sober up her true love who's been pissing himself drunk for years fucking the shrine maiden's behind her back and who's nothing but an asshole towards us how the hell are we supposed to disagree with Azami's father rather then just shake his hand telling him good job it was the right decision

Last edited:

Another Myth

Mar 14, 2018
Is the BubbleLord leaving statement posts true? I like Byvernia and Jen and don't want them to be removed form the game.
Someone on discord was asking if the white spider mom was going to get any content soon and Savin answered by saying he wasn't sure if bubs would write anything...

So no he hasn't officially left..."IRL stuff has kept him from writing"

And he hasn't had a decent amount of content in for a while now

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
That is..wha...ehhhh??????????7777777 I lose several brain cells from reading this. Now I have only 17 left.
Why she done that?
Because apparently you can only fuck other women in the camp, otherwise it's cheating and she needs to confront them. I was never really bothered by it because it's my harem mesing around with my harem, but it is completely retarded logic to get there and it happens without your input and if you refuse you lose both.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
So i spoke a bit in the disc.Savin said that Wsan is busy writing about Brint/Brienees family.So guys

THERE IS HOPE????!!!!

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes