Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Well, she has an excellent reason too, they are a sign of corruption and impurity in the world caused by the demons. Demons who killed, fucked, corrupted, and destroyed her entire people and way of life to the point that the only other survivor is your mouse monk, Jojo. She hid for a long time and had to survive in a harsh corrupted land and at the same time keep her corruption to a minimum and use a little alchemy plus her survival skill to make it through. Then your ass strolls in possibly holding the key to reviving her people and you being a (possible) herm would obviously bring some and shit. It takes YOU talking to her, getting to know her and shit just to break down her walls and for her to become close enough to YOU to have children and revive her race. Then later can move in with YOU to your camp. She isn't and should not just jump on someone's dick in the first five fucking minutes of finding out about them, character development is a thing and Amily isn't precisely easy is the Fucking point. It is especially dumb considering how she reacts to Marble and Izma so she is not going to hop on a random dick she talked to for an hour.

TLDR: Fuck off with your shit justification for that threesome and don't ignore character development.Oh and don't fucing be surprised people would be annoyed that someone fuck gets to fuck something on the first a 8sec of meeting them when the player actually has to do shit to get the ball rolling.
All of this! Everyone is so used to herms, futas, dickgirls, etc now that they gloss over the fact that it wasn't that normal in the in-game universe at all. Even in-game by the 'now' of the game people are pretty much fine with it and it's a more common thing (see Cotton) but it def didn't start out like that (see Urta).

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I didn't knew there was a bad ending if you sucked Berwyn's dick one too many times (yet another reason why genderswapping him into Wynne is something I'll always do, already did it with Brienne, now I'm honestly hoping to do it to Quinn lol...holy shit that sounded corrupted as fuck, maybe there IS some corruption content after all.)

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
Can i have some background bout this?
Background if i'm remember right is people pay a sum to impregnate a priestess/whore the baby stays at the temple and is taught true the years how to 'satisfy' people and no you don't get any corruption for doing that but refusing to suck off a lizard for coats is a sign of pure evil

Reactions: Jollira

Doran

Nov 29, 2016
I could swear somebody had instructions in this very thread on removing that nuisance. I'll see if I can't find it when I have time tonight. Assuming it even exists. It's in here somewhere...
There's a bypass if you're using the windows version
  1. Export your modified save to a file (Save -> To File)
  2. Launch CoC II via your web browser by opening index.html in the app folder ( resources\app\index.html )
  3. Load your modified save inside the browser (Save issue window will pop up due to wrong save hash)
  4. On browser, hit F12 to launch the browser console
  5. On the browser console, type 'taintedSave = false' without quotes and hit enter
  6. On browser, export a new save to a file (Save -> To File), game will fix the hash of the new modified save
  7. The new exported save can now be loaded without the annoying pop up
You'll have to repeat this every time you modify your save.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Neither Berwyn nor Matiha have pregnant art yet though, do they?
For me that's not the worse part, I don't think they even change their appearance description as the pregnancy progresses, also Are Berwyn old sex scenes still locked?

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I'm thinking of starting this game as i like text based... is this one worth it? do i have to play the first one?
No, but the first one has a ton of mods and some pretty decent content so if you get bored of this one you can always check out the first one too
there is also TiTs and flexible survival

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Neither Berwyn nor Matiha have pregnant art yet though, do they?
Nope, I thought the real Mayternity update dropped today with this but not portraits, no appearance description alteration, I don't think the sex scenes even changed. Gonna hope this is just the start.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Not to mention getting the "true" ending of the game required dealing with that character when a lot of us would far rather have ignored it. To be fair though they did have a great scene if you were playing a drider, nothing like that in CoC2.
Could you post that?

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
You don't have to play the first one, but you should try it though. It's practically Morrowind compared to the sequel.
I remember loving Morrowind (& Oblivion & Skyrim when I played them)
I haven't played in a while, but why does Skyrim get shit these days - I thought it was reasonably well done for the time (not as good as the Witcher).

Sorry for going off-topic :oops:

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Uh yeah, I want to ask. Are there any m/m content you want? I want to start slow and write some seg scenes first before attempting anything lel.
Well around here they prefer anal, but if they're the ones fucking, to make it easier you could take a male npc with little content and write something you'd like to do with him.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
To be fair you don't care for preg content. Nothing wrong with that you like what you like.
For me after playing CoC modded again and going through the sex scenes it did make me realise there is some good sex scene content for fem PCs in CoC 2. I like the ability to dominate some characters through breast play when I play as a herm or fem PC. However on the flipside there isn't really anything like Marble in CoC 2 in terms of you being dominated through addiction. I thought it was interesting idea.

Overall despite how old it is I would still say CoC is the better game but I don't think CoC 2 is better in every way and had the potential to be the better game.I think that is the real reason why so many posters on here are so angry with the state of CoC 2 because it had so much potential and still does with some characters. If this game was utter shit I think this would be a dead thread with no discussion. I actually like the lore with chasing Kas and the 7 fake divinities this expanded on Marae from CoC in a good way as I felt Marae needed more content.

Interesting so Bubblelord is gone the game can only get better hope he never comes back. Would love to break the drunken fox idiot and either make him a subby trap slut or an actual slut as I fuck the foxy ranger waifu in front of him/her. Honestly anything would be better than what BL had planned for him.

Off to try the Berwyn/wynne content at least they fixed the preggo content from being a total disaster this year but it doesn't change the disappointment of Mayternity. I agree with everyone else here that the Berwyn content should have been added much sooner.
Overall despite how old it is I would still say CoC is the better game but I don't think CoC 2 is better in every way and had the potential to be the better game.I think that is the real reason why so many posters on here are so angry with the state of CoC 2 because it had so much potential and still does with some characters. If this game was utter shit I think this would be a dead thread with no discussion. I actually like the lore with chasing Kas and the 7 fake divinities this expanded on Marae from CoC in a good way as I felt Marae needed more content.
100% Agree with this

Even if I don't 100% agree 100% of the time, it's always a pleasure reading one of your posts - always well set out & making interesting points. :)

Reactions: Wrynn13
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes