Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
Just make it a Cuntboy! (I would actually laugh my ass of if they tied pregnancy to "Wynne" as a character instead of the genitalia and choosing to keep them identified as "Berwyn" makes it impossible to impregnate them regardless of how their body looks now lol)
My Berwyn has a pussy, gigantic cock and tits and it's not like males can't get pregnant in this game so if it is tied to "Wynne" and I gotta do that god forsakened dogshit of a quest just to fuck a version of Berwyn I do not want, theres will be hell to pay.
UnequaledAgitatedGosling-max-1mb.gif

Darak123

Dec 10, 2021
My Berwyn has a pussy, gigantic cock and tits and it's not like males can't get pregnant in this game so if it is tied to "Wynne" and I gotta do that god forsakened dogshit of a quest just to fuck a version of Berwyn I do not want, theres will be hell to pay.
View attachment 2742293
Males can't get pregnant in this game. In Savin's words "the game is not wired to support it". And fuck it. Berwyn but he's a boy with big boobs instead of futa.

Also, it's nothing but I think it's funny. When I asked about what male npcs that I could write seg for, a lot of them asked for Bub's char

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Also, it's nothing but I think it's funny. When I asked about what male npcs that I could write seg for, a lot of them asked for Bub's char
Because that dude's characters are, as mentioned before, self inserts of his that are meant to take control away from the player and humilliate them in some cases. Most of us are dying for a way to do the same back to them. Me personally, I would love to make Takahiro my bitch.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
I never really paid any attention to the writers names on the scenes till I came here, but seeing Noire being written by Tobs really made a lot of things click.
I don't even dislike the guy or anything, it's just really upsetting to me how much everything about her makes sense now that I have that one tiny piece of additional information.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I never really paid any attention to the writers names on the scenes till I came here, but seeing Noire being written by Tobs really made a lot of things click.
I don't even dislike the guy or anything, it's just really upsetting to me how much everything about her makes sense now that I have that one tiny piece of additional information.
Like what?

Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
Like what?
It's mostly just I got the same uncomfortable feeling reading anything Noire says post asking for sex that I got reading anything Kinu said to the player post Kinuquest. I'm not really sure I can describe it well. It's like I could understand Kinu wanting to be self sufficient and I can understand the submissive character being super loyal to their superior, but there is something about the way its presented that really rubs me the wrong way.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
It's mostly just I got the same uncomfortable feeling reading anything Noire says post asking for sex that I got reading anything Kinu said to the player post Kinuquest. I'm not really sure I can describe it well. It's like I could understand Kinu wanting to be self sufficient and I can understand the submissive character being super loyal to their superior, but there is something about the way its presented that really rubs me the wrong way.
So Glad I can be a dick to them "no go away, I got no time to fuck some street-bums, unlike you I AM a busy man"

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
iam here for the tits

ModraHD

Mar 22, 2019
With my kinks you'd think I'd love the foxes, but each time I see the phrase "baby bag" all the horny just shrivels away. Piles upon piles of word soup with so little of it physical, literal, or intimate, and then I read that and just mash next until I can leave.

Also, Hunt menu when? Searching for anything in particular is agony, though TiTs has it far worse.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
With my kinks you'd think I'd love the foxes, but each time I see the phrase "baby bag" all the horny just shrivels away. Piles upon piles of word soup with so little of it physical, literal, or intimate, and then I read that and just mash next until I can leave.
Oh yeah, it’s terrible. Breasts being referred to as “funbags” or “mommy milkers” also puts me out. It’s like they’re embarrassed they’re repeated the same body parts so much, but their only solution to that is to flip through a thesaurus and cycle through synonyms.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Them too, although there's a bit of concern about Ahmri because of the centaurs not totally believing in monogamy.
No different than anyone else. When asked about marriage in the Frost Marches, the priest tells you the exact same thing. Marriages in this area (and game) in general aren't monogamous. The only monogamy in the game is voluntary.

ModraHD

Mar 22, 2019
Oh yeah, it’s terrible. Breasts being referred to as “funbags” or “mommy milkers” also puts me out. It’s like they’re embarrassed they’re repeated the same body parts so much, but their only solution to that is to flip through a thesaurus and cycle through synonyms.
They didn't even have to do that shit either, the core of this system is dynamic words for body parts with size appropriate adjectives. NPCs can use it.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
They didn't even have to do that shit either, the core of this system is dynamic words for body parts with size appropriate adjectives. NPCs can use it.
Actually, that might be part of it. I haven’t checked, but maybe the lists referenced by those size-appropriate descriptions are full of crap like “gargantuan mommy milkers” or “plus-sized funbags”. It’s the same issue in either case, though: repetitive texts the author tried to liven up with farfetched synonyms rather than through rewriting.

ModraHD

Mar 22, 2019
Actually, that might be part of it. I haven’t checked, but maybe the lists referenced by those size-appropriate descriptions are full of crap like “gargantuan mommy milkers” or “plus-sized funbags”. It’s the same issue in either case, though: repetitive texts the author tried to liven up with farfetched synonyms rather than through rewriting.
You can easily see what types of words it'll use by looking at your own appearance multiple times. Weird shit isn't on it, the descriptions are usually appropriate. The variation is tame.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes