YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Can confirm. The only change I made to my Berry was give him a pussy (because the new art sucks and I prefer he stays as much of a femboy as possible) and he got pregnant. Took a bit longer than Mathia who got knocked up after only one scene but it happened.
You gave Berwyn a vagina and are still calling her a boy.
What lack of content does to people. :KEK:

Darak123

Dec 10, 2021
Well, you could also write for one of the dilfs without content that we have like Vaush, Vitruvius or Taldahs .............. I dare say that you even tried to write about Brint's dad but I still suspect that Wsan will do something with him.

You could also write about a Marefolk currently the males are getting corrupted if I remember correctly which would allow you to write about a corrupted character more easily or about a Leothran male who currently have almost no content and there is also an orc in the village that works in the port that some content would not go wrong.

About the minotaur guard that you can only give a blowjob to I tell you to be careful (Although it may just be my contempt speaking since I saw the scene where you try to brag to his pregnant wife that you blew him and she just thanks you because his bull has many needs...........I wanted to puke at that moment XD).
Again, I'm not the best at writing muscular unless bottom lol (kinda ironic 'cause I follow a bara bottom artists lel). But if possible I'll try.

And good new, I'm allow to write for Nyze and Boomer. Rooh is still in limbo since I fucked up his name and Elyon is on Tobs so ehhhhhh?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: arls120

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Again, I'm not the best at writing muscular unless bottom lol (kinda ironic 'cause I follow a bara bottom artists lel). But if possible I'll try.

And good new, I'm allow to write for Nyze and Boomer. Rooh is still in limbo since I fucked up his name and Elyon is on Tobs so ehhhhhh?
You were given permission by Bubs? Great! What are your plans?

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
About the minotaur guard that you can only give a blowjob to I tell you to be careful (Although it may just be my contempt speaking since I saw the scene where you try to brag to his pregnant wife that you blew him and she just thanks you because his bull has many needs...........I wanted to puke at that moment XD).
It kinda sucks the thrill outta doing something like that when you are given permission.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
View attachment 2745346
People give girls dicks and still call them girls with all the pronouns to go with that. As far as I'm concerned, what matters is context and what I choose to follow.
Because when you slap a dick onto a girl, aside from said dick, everything else remains feminine.
But that doesn't work with femboys, because the only thing that keeps them being boys is the lack of a vagina, everything else is feminine already. If we add a vagina, they are no longer femboys, they are futanari.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: str8up

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Because aside from a dick, everything else remains feminine.
But that doesn't work with femboys, because the only thing that keeps them being boys is the lack of a vagina, everything else is feminine already. If we add a vagina, they are no longer femboys, they are futanari.
Except cuntboys are a thing. Not to mention cases like base Ryn who is still treated as a girl despite no vag. Trying to argue semantics in this case is honestly just a waste of time when this shit never followed logic in the first place. The character is written as a boy who got a vag later on. That is sufficient for me to still consider him a femboy.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Except cuntboys are a thing. Not to mention cases like base Ryn who is still treated as a girl despite no vag. Trying to argue semantics in this case is honestly just a waste of time when this shit never followed logic in the first place. The character is written as a boy who got a vag later on. That is sufficient for me to still consider him a femboy.
You're wrong again. To be a cuntboy, one must be masculine, not have a dick and have a vagina. Like Liulfr, he's a proper cuntboy.
And Ryn is not a girl. No vagina. He's a femboy at best.

Edit: Semantics, eh? Then why don't you refer to everyone as they/them and never again mention gender/sex, if gender/sex are unimportant semantics???

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2018
Any clue or cheats to activate Matiha's Revenge? Its been a while since i helped him and i believe i finished the palace of ice quests.
Did you talk to ,and if you didn't say don't know Berwyn then that should cue it up,so that next time you talk to Astraea they'll ask if you're ready to deal Matiha

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Edit: Semantics, eh? Then why don't you refer to everyone as they/them and never again mention gender/sex, if gender/sex are unimportant semantics???
Because they're labels selectively and inconsistently applied based on certain situations and perspectives. Same way you arduously deny Ryn being a girl despite everyone else treating and seeing her that way in and out of universe. I don't care if you accept my perspective or not. Agree to disagree, it really doesn't matter to me.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
pregnancy mechanics needs an over haul if playing as female charactor how to speed up getting pregnant and speed of pregnancy i been playing around with the saves editor and (likely adjusting wrong stuff)
playing as male i someone taught me what to edit for that insta impregnantion
Pregnancy Speed is edited in the same tab as Cum Multiplier. For chance of getting pregnant, edit Feracity.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
pregnancy mechanics needs an over haul if playing as female charactor how to speed up getting pregnant and speed of pregnancy i been playing around with the saves editor and (likely adjusting wrong stuff)
playing as male i someone taught me what to edit for that insta impregnantion
There’s literally an option in the settings called “short pregnancy mode” which makes pregnancies six times faster.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes