str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i play so many games that i often get them mixed up for others
could be wrong BUT i could swear someone in this thread said something about theres no bad ends in this game AND if so IF someone said that they are wrong
i got a bad end ...fighting mino guard tried to use brute force to make them let me through the gates
needless to say i lost THAT battle at least you hit retry and then just walk away from the fight

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
i play so many games that i often get them mixed up for others
could be wrong BUT i could swear someone in this thread said something about theres no bad ends in this game AND if so IF someone said that they are wrong
i got a bad end ...fighting mino guard tried to use brute force to make them let me through the gates
needless to say i lost THAT battle at least you hit retry and then just walk away from the fight

There are LOTS of bad ends in this game. Dozens at a minimum.

This list is outdated and incomplete! But 50+ at least.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
This game needs more male companions that are good and you can't randomly genderbend or de-dick, or it needs to make it so you can de-vag and de-boob certain characters, like, I don't know, Arona?
That's power fantasy, my dude.
And turning Arona into an actual male?
This game devs main fetish is Futa, you have a better chance impregnating Nakano

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Also, it's nothing but I think it's funny. When I asked about what male npcs that I could write seg for, a lot of them asked for Bub's char
Frankly, you are writing for yourself -- for free! -- so I would rather if you could tell us what guys you would like to write for.
But since you gave me a position to push myself into your creative space, here goes--
Elyon power bottoming scene. Where that elvish preatyboy holds the leash while we hump him like a desperate bitch that we are.
More of Sugo or Prince Nyze content. Really pick any of the existing femboys since all of them are lacking in stuff to do and interact with. Jin Jin is my personal favorite. Really, just write a scene where we absoulutely smother a cute guy with our unbridaled attention until they are as putty as putty pudding.
And, I am not sure what is your stopping point in where a guy is to musceline to you, but are you interested in Rooh -- the minotaur twink?
Rooh-Moira-Nude-Bust.png
He is the guard of Khorminos and also, in my humble opinion, a cocktease like no one else. The only thing we can do to the fucker is blow him, with three of his scenes being shared with Cait. Nothing wrong with that, but I honestly want his piece of ass all to myself and I would be interested in how you would interept it. He is presented as some kind of jock and is currently bored out of his mind. He even chalenges us to a fight. Maybe we could take him up for it and if we beat him, he lets us top him. If we lose, just write a throaway scene where he pounds us. Or anything really. I just want to destroy him -- sexually!

Still, ask first for permision to write before you proceed. And I am not sure if Bubs would allow you to write for his baby boys. Did discord joke about it?

Last edited:
Reactions: PsyTurtle

Darak123

Dec 10, 2021
Frankly, you are writing for yourself -- for free! -- so I would rather if you could tell us what guys you would like to write for.
But since you gave me a position to push myself into your creative space, here goes--
Elyon power bottoming scene. Where that elvish preatyboy holds the leash while we hump him like a desperate bitch that we are.
More of Sugo or Prince Nyze content. Really pick any of the existing femboys since all of them are lacking in stuff to do and interact with. Jin Jin is my personal favorite. Really, just write a scene where we absoulutely smother a cute guy with our unbridaled attention until they are as putty as putty pudding.
And, I am not sure what is your stopping point in where a guy is to musceline to you, but are you interested in Rooh -- the minotaur twink?
View attachment 2744255
He is the guard of Khorminos and also, in my humble opinion, a cocktease like no one else. The only thing we can do to the fucker is blow him, with three of his scenes being shared with Cait. Nothing wrong with that, but I honestly want his piece of ass all to myself and I would be interested in how you would interept it. He is presented as some kind of jock and is currently bored out of his mind. He even chalenges us to a fight. Maybe we could take him up for it and if we beat him, he lets us top him. If we lose, just write a throaway scene where he pounds us. Or anything really. I just want to destroy him -- sexually!

Still, ask first for permision to write before you proceed. And I am not sure if Bubs would allow you to write for his baby boys. Did discord joke about it?
I think they're just tired of waiting for him lol. It's been a while after all.

And I mostly ask to get like a list of potential npc since I haven't played the game in ages and a larger pool of characters is a higher chance of getting accepted. The point of too musculine for me is about bara, I still can write for them but it'll be very bad, or just the champ being bottom lol.

And I actually do have an idea for like a high corrupt champ for Elyon but high chance it won't be accepted lel.

Guys I want to write for are kitsunes with me being a weeb and all, but ehhhh, probably not gonna get shit for any of them lol, I'm gonna try asking about Kazuo tho.

Reactions: PsyTurtle and M0nte

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I think they're just tired of waiting for him lol. It's been a while after all.

And I mostly ask to get like a list of potential npc since I haven't played the game in ages and a larger pool of characters is a higher chance of getting accepted. The point of too musculine for me is about bara, I still can write for them but it'll be very bad, or just the champ being bottom lol.

And I actually do have an idea for like a high corrupt champ for Elyon but high chance it won't be accepted lel.

Guys I want to write for are kitsunes with me being a weeb and all, but ehhhh, probably not gonna get shit for any of them lol, I'm gonna try asking about Kazuo tho.
Here is idea -- create one yourself! Create your own femboy/twinkish kitsune weeb bf! Make him a little shit that needs sexual correction and you would probably make 50 percent people here imidietly interested in the den.

Also because Kazuo is off limits. I and many others asked to write for him -- almost all of as got rejected. Tobs gave him off to someone else. Still not sure to whp.

Reactions: PsyTurtle

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Male berry can get pregnant... I mean he is still referred to as the mother but his "baby bag" can produce babies.
Can confirm. The only change I made to my Berry was give him a pussy (because the new art sucks and I prefer he stays as much of a femboy as possible) and he got pregnant. Took a bit longer than Mathia who got knocked up after only one scene but it happened.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lucky_I and M0nte

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
He can get pregnant. I wish he could do that while still being companion though... Well, better not look thieving horse in the mouth for to long.

Reactions: ZaIgo

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Frankly, male pregnancy is pretty hot. Especially if they get softer but still keep their boyish charms.

That maybe my inner ABO fanfic writer talking though.
If pure mpreg was an option, I would have preferred that but as usual Savin and his team are lame as shit in the kink department.

Darak123

Dec 10, 2021
Here is idea -- create one yourself! Create your own femboy/twinkish kitsune weeb bf! Make him a little shit that needs sexual correction and you would probably make 50 percent people here imidietly interested in the den.

Also because Kazuo is off limits. I and many others asked to write for him -- almost all of as got rejected. Tobs gave him off to someone else. Still not sure to whp.
I have an idea for one lol. But might be rejected because I'm new, so first I'll probably work on climbing the copo ladder first. He'll be a cuntboy for reason and he'll have two routes. One is a lover and one is slave, tho the slave is high corruption only lel.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I have an idea for one lol. But might be rejected because I'm new, so first I'll probably work on climbing the copo ladder first. He'll be a cuntboy for reason and he'll have two routes. One is a lover and one is slave, tho the slave is high corruption only lel.
Corruption path(s) means instant NO.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
That's why I need to work on the ladder. The more they trust me, the higher the chance of it getting accepted.
Well, you could also write for one of the dilfs without content that we have like Vaush, Vitruvius or Taldahs .............. I dare say that you even tried to write about Brint's dad but I still suspect that Wsan will do something with him.

You could also write about a Marefolk currently the males are getting corrupted if I remember correctly which would allow you to write about a corrupted character more easily or about a Leothran male who currently have almost no content and there is also an orc in the village that works in the port that some content would not go wrong.

About the minotaur guard that you can only give a blowjob to I tell you to be careful (Although it may just be my contempt speaking since I saw the scene where you try to brag to his pregnant wife that you blew him and she just thanks you because his bull has many needs...........I wanted to puke at that moment XD).

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
small suggestion for future updates ...SOME of the sex options needs an exit button
for the most part theres a little explanation as to what your getting yourself into and you can then decide then and there IF you wish to proceed BUT sometimes it just says sex AND sometimes when you click you wish you hadnt BECAUSE theres NO EXIT BUTTON ....

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes