MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Can confirm. The only change I made to my Berry was give him a pussy (because the new art sucks and I prefer he stays as much of a femboy as possible) and he got pregnant. Took a bit longer than Mathia who got knocked up after only one scene but it happened.
I have some edits that use the old art for berry and add some stuff if you or anyone wants it, not all variations though, I don't like the new art either
berwyn_b0d0.DCL.0.png berwyn_b0d0_nude.DCL.0.png berwyn_b1d0.DCL.0.png berwyn_b1d0_nude.DCL.0.png berwyn_b1d1.DCL.0.png berwyn_b1d3_nude.DCL.0.png

Last edited:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
not sure how to word this but ill do my best...so when your out traveling around your square icon is yellow
is there a way to change the color of it to like red or something just hard on the eyes and difficult to see too
Do you know CSS and how to read minified node+electron javascript?
If no, there are dark mode option in the options.
new.jpg
new.jpg

Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
even with cheating the whole pregnancy thing isnt working out to well
would like to see pregnancy stuff get a bit of an over haul let US set the chnaces and speeds settings on it
game is so bloody addicting BUT also so frustrating at the same time

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
i really apprecite the devs humour ...ive read a few dialogues and made me laugh out loud in real life here
normally im not into stories,etc ...im the guy that normally spams the skip button
BUT sometimes theres rare occasions where ill read/enjoy stories,etc AND this is one of those games where i actually read through everything ...theres a lot of really decent writting in this game
The only "humour" here is how inconsistent it all is smh

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Well, I just now did the new Leofric scene. Don't know which was more dumb -- the first one or the newest one. At least you get the chance to dodge the godlike sucker punch. But then you see he is a real asshole to Lt. Jen. And then you get words...and then...nothing else. Still disappointing unless somehow something eventually makes sense storyline wise.

Would be kinda nice too if Lt. Jen did have more content. But that probably won't happen anytime soon as well.

Reactions: Wrynn13

Darak123

Dec 10, 2021
I still can't figure out why Jen has so many fans
Simple. She's cool, a little distance but with just enough moe and story for one to be interested in, also submissive but put on a front. She's fit the men's conquer fantasy more or less lol.

But now you get into it. A lot of Bubs girls are similar huh, Azami and Jen is literally almost identical.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
She is into Leofric -- a woman with such shit taste in men is beyond saving.

I joke, I joke. I just find her whole mercenary questline and all that jazz poorly constructed. And as she is now, she is like many of Bubbles characters -- to half baked. I would be happy for him to improve my opinion on them though.

Reactions: NODOGAN

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
She is into Leofric -- a woman with such shit taste in men is beyond saving.
Also, isn't his next content supposed to be playing cupid so that she is with him?

although if she doesn't want it, she wouldn't have a problem keeping it............. he may not have the best personality, but he has other factors that make up for it..........
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: M0nte and Amnelis

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Simple. She's cool, a little distance but with just enough moe and story for one to be interested in, also submissive but put on a front. She's fit the men's conquer fantasy more or less lol.

But now you get into it. A lot of Bubs girls are similar huh, Azami and Jen is literally almost identical.
They're the same in having questionable taste in men too.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Also, isn't his next content supposed to be playing cupid so that she is with him?

although if she doesn't want it, she wouldn't have a problem keeping it............. he may not have the best personality, but he has other factors that make up for it..........
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah but our destiny is to play cupid for the surfer bro and nah. If he will not become my boy wife, he can buzz off.

They're the same in having questionable taste in men too.
If you are talking about Nakano -- one attacks us because we broke into his home.

Jen assaults us for fighting off an assault.

But fair is fair.

Reactions: NODOGAN
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes