Fikedever

May 26, 2020
Proper mods support requires engine to have more or less working compiler. And its...hard.
Im currently stuck on parsing step (collection and sorting of data with, and by, specific parameters) which looks like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and it still dont ready for the next step, syntax analysis (look for, and reporting as faulty, all cases of operations like "'this is string' - 13", as an example).
Would a structural code search and rewrite tool help?

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Would a structural code search and rewrite tool help?

ast-grep is a AST-based tool to search code by pattern code. Think it as your old-friend grep but it matches AST nodes instead of text. You can write patterns as if you are writing ordinary code. It will match all code that has the same syntactical structure. You can use $ sign + upper case letters as wildcard, e.g. $MATCH, to match any single AST node. Think it as REGEX dot ., except it is not textual.
It looks like a bit more complex 'rename symbol' in VSCode or 'refactor->rename' in MVS.
In other words, at the example of...pfff building, it works like 'find all iron 3 centimeters long nails that under load like 11.34 kg and replace it with a 5 centimeter long screws'. It will definitely help rewriting it, but it not fix architectural problems i.e. how everything works internally.

And again, only die hard fans would do it for free. And whos here is die hard fan here, hands up?
Wow, a whole forest of hands!!!!!!!111111oneoneeleven Never thought it that much popular here!!!!!!111111oneoneeleven

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Alright guys since this thread is more active than the OG COC thread in here, would anyone know what flags to trigger in the save editor for Kiha becoming a follower? Because I'm playing with the Xianxia mod, it's taking forever to run into her in the swamp.

Darak123

Dec 10, 2021
Ey, throw some ideas -- what do you want to write?
I said it wrong lol. I want to ask if you have any abandon male npc you want more seg scene of. And for what I'm good at, ehhh, I'm better at twink type and femboy more than muscular men. I can do them, but most of the time it'll be dom

Reactions: PsyTurtle and M0nte

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Alright guys since this thread is more active than the OG COC thread in here, would anyone know what flags to trigger in the save editor for Kiha becoming a follower? Because I'm playing with the Xianxia mod, it's taking forever to run into her in the swamp.
Only played Revamp not Xianxia but I remember spending a bloody lot of time in the swamp, between drider hunting, chest hunting, dragon egg hunting, ect, ect. By the time I had everything else I wanted I had her too is all I can tell you cause I never used the save editor.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I said it wrong lol. I want to ask if you have any abandon male npc you want more seg scene of. And for what I'm good at, ehhh, I'm better at twink type and femboy more than muscular men. I can do them, but most of the time it'll be dom
just let us impregnate berwyn smh

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Only played Revamp not Xianxia but I remember spending a bloody lot of time in the swamp, between drider hunting, chest hunting, dragon egg hunting, ect, ect. By the time I had everything else I wanted I had her too is all I can tell you cause I never used the save editor.
I think along with Xianxia came a new drider NPC. I'm running into her around 90% of the time.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Man fuck these devs and their half baked updates, im here thinking I can knock up Berwyne and it doesn't even happen.
I bet I gotta start over and make him into "Wyne" how about they stop being cowards and let me impregnate my boywife.
View attachment 2741493
Just make it a Cuntboy! (I would actually laugh my ass of if they tied pregnancy to "Wynne" as a character instead of the genitalia and choosing to keep them identified as "Berwyn" makes it impossible to impregnate them regardless of how their body looks now lol)

Reactions: Thatguymercy

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
In unmodded CoC, npcs like Kiha, Helia, Izma, etc. are guaranteed to appear every n times you explore the location.
Iirc, you are supposed to 100% meet kiha once in every 40 explorations of the swamp.

Xianxia being a mishmash mess with absolutely no quality control, most likely have resulted in some triggers breaking.
Try using Ctrl+F to find flags that have Kiha in them.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
using the saves editor how to increase pregnacy chance i wanna set it to guarantee 100% chance knocking chicks up wheres the setting for this IF it can be done?
thanks in advance
You need to edit Feracity Raw and Cum Multiplier Raw values to increase the chance of impregnating an npc.
That's the shortest and the easiest way with save editor.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Is there any chance to aw a normale love raltionship wit Guest Evelyn (the with cock) after we opened th door she invedt as in. ther a 2 choise kneel or sit bised her, I wan that raltion that ain't ralatied in submission of MC it kind make me ad when both choise lead to MC as her slave fuck toy, is ther only that path ot you planny a not add normal love interest withou sumbmission part. I like feel free to make my own decsion and make that Evelyn don't gonna took advenge of MC it would be nice to see the non-submission path with her.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Is there any chance to aw a normale love raltionship wit Guest Evelyn (the with cock) after we opened th door she invedt as in. ther a 2 choise kneel or sit bised her, I wan that raltion that ain't ralatied in submission of MC it kind make me ad when both choise lead to MC as her slave fuck toy, is ther only that path ot you planny a not add normal love interest withou sumbmission part. I like feel free to make my own decsion and make that Evelyn don't gonna took advenge of MC it would be nice to see the non-submission path with her.
there is no normal and loving relationships in this game.

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
Ok, so the question might be strange/stupid/obvious/ridiculous, but i'm gonna ask it anyway:
The Wraithslayer's Dreamblade. This one works fine in modded version (my appreciations to the mod's dev) and some time ago i accidentally found that i can add this item to the normal version by save editing (yeah-yeah, 30000 iq brilliant genius invented the bicycle, that's me). But it seems like this item doesn't give a fuck any bonus stats, it feel like: "You want this huge bonus to spellpower? Fine, take it, it's yours. But seriously? Seriously i'm nerfed to the ground". So the question is: is there a line of code that disabling actual income, and if it is - how do i can turn it off and get this juicy bonus?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes