Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
Can i somehow remove the warning about "edited or corrupted save file" that pops every time after loading actually edited save? It is kinda annoying

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Can i somehow remove the warning about "edited or corrupted save file" that pops every time after loading actually edited save? It is kinda annoying
I could swear somebody had instructions in this very thread on removing that nuisance. I'll see if I can't find it when I have time tonight. Assuming it even exists. It's in here somewhere...

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
I could swear somebody had instructions in this very thread on removing that nuisance. I'll see if I can't find it when I have time tonight. Assuming it even exists. It's in here somewhere...
I managed to find this one. Not the most simple solution though
Also if want to edit any *.coc2 savegame file and don't see "cheater" thing when loading ...
It is a text based save file. Good to edit via text editor like Notepad++ with JSON type syntax highlighting also - if not online by the editor as in above link.
For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Game makes a save in two-step proces.
Firstly it creates a save content from brackets (+ those brackets) {...} so the brackets and whats inside it will be later hashed. And this is a text/string hashing and not a file *.coc2 hashing md5 (does all greened-out in spoiler, also with savestamp - the date in epoch milisecond format, but WITHOUT a hash - blued-ones! ).
Secondly save content it writes blued-one content which is this hash and its added as last into the string content (as in only). In other way to speak - not to hash when you have got a hash already inside string...
Lastly if it differs - string values to a hash - accuses you of being a cheater or gives silly message if in silly mode ON... when loading this save file.
To decode "savestamp":1589743210122 you need to undestand that this is in miliseconds as integer value ( ).
There are also tools to change file time created/modified/accessed in Windows OS by the third party software - to match epoch time from savestamp - i use for that.

Anyway, have a fun with save editing - without being a cheater! :cool:

EDIT: I'm not sure if it hashes also uploaded custom image added which will be added as string also. I would say yes it does - but test this by yourself as i don't use custom images for my MC.

Reactions: fenglan

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
There's a scene post-Berryquest where you can set him permanently as a bottom and the PC makes reference to how good Berywn is at sucking you off but...I have no recollection of any scene like that. Closest I can think of is him licking the underside a little before fucking him post-quest. Only Berwyn gets an oral focused scene.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
So this is what desperation does to people. You can't even fuck him in the ass, what good is he otherwise?
I mean, yeah. But that is not unique to him. Unless they are written by a Wsan or they can pass the straight line with many turns, I ain't really going to curse the bunny boy any harder then -- drums please:
Takahiro -- "the D-rank"
Tetsuyo -- "obsessed with bag babies, m'ladies'"
Keros -- "no anal even when he has a birth canal"
Every single minotaur that is not femboy and Nikol -- "all rods lead to being a bottom I suppose"

I would name more but my ass is still quite sore.

Reactions: arls120

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
From what I remember its just the developer Fenoxo spent an absurd amount of game development time on a character and her personal quest. It's a nothing burger but I guess during that time and the constant infrequent updates the player base got increasingly upset anytime this pet project kept getting attention and how niche the fetish was of a male on futa pairing was at that time. Its as simple as that there's nothing more to it.
I like Urta, but it's weird how she gives birth to a god and then literally nothing comes of it. Heck, she can get bad ended during that sidequest and turned into a demonic clone-spawning monstrosity and that has zero effect on the surrounding world at all. The Champion won't even mention her again, nor will any of the Tel'Adre NPCs.

Amily finds out that out of all the lovers you have in your camp you're having civil discussions with Urta and goes all the way out to the desert city to bang her.
I like threesome scenes, so I didn't mind the Urta/Amily stuff, but man I remember when that content was new and I said I wasn't okay with it to see what happens. And Amily calls you a piece of shit and the worst person in the world and leaves you forever to hook up with Urta. Urta never mentions this if you talk with her, by the way. It was just so weird.

I can get an NPC being mad at you being hypocritical about polygamy, but her just dumping on you out of nowhere considering you have to be on good terms with her emotionally and help her restore her race from apparent near extinction feels jarring. It'd be one thing if she felt betrayed and just broke up with you because she felt like you were breaching her trust or something, but even then it just kinda reads like the person who wrote the content was upset at anyone not into the threesome. It's an entirely different scene now, at any rate.

Last edited:

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Everybody fucking everything is mostly the default option in CoC2. (Especially among companions in which there's only 2 that aren't dtf anything and/or each other)
Was about to write a 340'59340'650'9348690348 word cope essay on why sub!Arona should also make the list because her fucking around is fine as long as she doesn't get fucked, then i remembered Etheshit now gets to solo fuck her

look-up-scared.gif

Piece of shit elves, man.

Basty96

May 4, 2017
I like Urta, but it's weird how she gives birth to a god and then literally nothing comes of it. Heck, she can get bad ended during that sidequest and turned into a demonic clone-spawning monstrosity and that has zero effect on the surrounding world at all. The Champion won't even mention her again, nor will any of the Tel'Adre NPCs.

I like threesome scenes, so I didn't mind the Urta/Amily stuff, but man I remember when that content was new and I said I wasn't okay with it to see what happens. And Amily calls you a piece of shit and the worst person in the world and leaves you forever to hook up with Urta. Urta never mentions this if you talk with her, by the way. It was just so weird.

I can get an NPC being mad at you being hypocritical about polygamy, but her just dumping on you out of nowhere considering you have to be on good terms with her emotionally and help her restore her race from apparent near extinction feels jarring. It'd be one thing if she felt betrayed and just broke up with you because she felt like you were breaching her trust or something, but even then it just kinda reads like the person who wrote the content was upset at anyone not into the threesome. It's an entirely different scene now, at any rate.
also don't forget that Amily hates Futas

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
do i have to play the first one?
No you don't
I'm thinking of starting this game as i like text based... is this one worth it?
That depends entirely on your tastes, it's a DnD style rpg with furries and monstergirls/boys, the thread tags should clue you in on the type of fetishes to expect and the absolute majority of them can be avoided when it comes to your character.

Darak123

Dec 10, 2021
Uh yeah, I want to ask. Are there any m/m content you want? I want to start slow and write some seg scenes first before attempting anything lel.

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
also don't forget that Amily hates Futas
Well, she has an excellent reason too, they are a sign of corruption and impurity in the world caused by the demons. Demons who killed, fucked, corrupted, and destroyed her entire people and way of life to the point that the only other survivor is your mouse monk, Jojo. She hid for a long time and had to survive in a harsh corrupted land and at the same time keep her corruption to a minimum and use a little alchemy plus her survival skill to make it through. Then your ass strolls in possibly holding the key to reviving her people and you being a (possible) herm would obviously bring some and shit. It takes YOU talking to her, getting to know her and shit just to break down her walls and for her to become close enough to YOU to have children and revive her race. Then later can move in with YOU to your camp. She isn't and should not just jump on someone's dick in the first five fucking minutes of finding out about them, character development is a thing and Amily isn't precisely easy is the Fucking point. It is especially dumb considering how she reacts to Marble and Izma so she is not going to hop on a random dick she talked to for an hour.

TLDR: Fuck off with your shit justification for that threesome and don't ignore character development.Oh and don't fucing be surprised people would be annoyed that someone fuck gets to fuck something on the first a 8sec of meeting them when the player actually has to do shit to get the ball rolling.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I'm thinking of starting this game as i like text based... is this one worth it? do i have to play the first one?
Depends. If you're looking for an actual quality game with good writing and fun gameplay, then no. If you just wanna fuck around and have sex with a bunch of different monstergirls and furries then yeah it's pretty good for that. Just play it for the sex scenes and that's it, everything else kinda blows.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes