QuedzaDrake

Sep 14, 2022
Is it possible to add Hethia and Elthara as companions?
yes
and Kas, Calise, Daliza and berwynn (lol)...
basically you can add any/every temporary companion but you still wont be able to control their actions
also if a quest/enconter would add a temporary companion it will *very likely* result in a crash

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
"The Hawkstone portal opens only once a year, and when it does, only one transaction occurs. Most portals allow passage freely, if you can find them and force them open with the correct rituals, but this one... wherever it leads seems to operate differently than other worlds. One thing goes through, and one thing comes back. And only once each year."
You will laugh, but they break this 'promise' in first minutes of a story.
After Tolus thrown Cait sister (whats her name again?) in portal he got some book back. So thats 'one in->one out' transaction, right!? But than daemon walks through it which breaks that rule.
Book teleportation was not a 'one out' thing?
Why it even worked in the first place, if there are such restriction?
Portal exploded because of that, right!?

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Nay, you can try summons though as a pseudo-companion like how I never free my fox waifu and she's a free companion.
Rip then wanted to get atleast 3 companions so i didnt needed to switch that much but oh well such is life.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
You will laugh, but they break this 'promise' in first minutes of a story.
After Tolus thrown Cait sister (whats her name again?) in portal he got some book back. So thats 'one in->one out' transaction, right!? But than daemon walks through it which breaks that rule.
Book teleportation was not a 'one out' thing?
Why it even worked in the first place, if there are such restriction?
Portal exploded because of that, right!?
Its joever.It got worse...

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Last question of today. Which set for Brint is better wayfarer or arena? Ya im at the very beginning of the game if you couldn't tell.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Best set for Brint is the cursed armor.
Agreed (especially since Brienne is great, if only she wouldn't start out as Brint), but I just can never get myself to do that to him, if he was a douche it would be so much easier...but I'm just too nice, even to an NPC in a painfully mediocre lewd RPG. :LOL:

QuedzaDrake

Sep 14, 2022
Last question of today. Which set for Brint is better wayfarer or arena? Ya im at the very beginning of the game if you couldn't tell.
wayfarer for dmg
arena for tanking
either pick the one you lack or just... if he is dying a lot pick arena and if he isnt wayfarer, i guess?

Reactions: roupe

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Agreed (especially since Brienne is great, if only she wouldn't start out as Brint), but I just can never get myself to do that to him, if he was a douche it would be so much easier...but I'm just too nice, even to an NPC in a painfully mediocre lewd RPG. :LOL:
I just headcannon it as meeting his sister in the cave and he leaves when he gets uncomfortable how in to you she is. This game takes a lot of headcannon revisions for me to enjoy honestly.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I just headcannon it as meeting his sister in the cave and he leaves when he gets uncomfortable how in to you she is. This game takes a lot of headcannon revisions for me to enjoy honestly.
That's actually not wrong, I mean...there is a lot of stuff I deliberately ignore (or try to, at least) when it comes to most companions anyway, even without any transformation of that caliber. Most notably Etherynn and Azzy I guess. Viv is actually fine so far, though, her even becoming a companion was the 1 unexpected addition I'm quite content with in far too many months.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
That's actually not wrong, I mean...there is a lot of stuff I deliberately ignore (or try to, at least) when it comes to most companions anyway, even without any transformation of that caliber. Most notably Etherynn and Azzy I guess. Viv is actually fine so far, though, her even becoming a companion was the 1 unexpected addition I'm quite content with in far too many months.
It's one of the nice things about text based games, you can somewhat edit written media in your head to make it better. Push it too far and it breaks though, like with Etheruined, unfortunately and this game does that a lot. I like Viv as well, don't know why most people don't. I guess because she doesn't have a dick hidden in her dress...

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes