Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
It's one of the nice things about text based games, you can somewhat edit written media in your head to make it better. Push it too far and it breaks though, like with Etheruined, unfortunately and this game does that a lot. I like Viv as well, don't know why most people don't. I guess because she doesn't have a dick hidden in her dress...
True. Yeah Etheryn is in a weird spot, I don't even know where to put the finger what kinda toppled her. But I think for me personally it's just how unexciting the scenes are that we got after removing the cage. I don't think they are really that emotional, but they also aren't really spicy. I think my biggest grudge is the fact that as per usual Savin didn't even consider that some people might end up staying virgins until they can remove the cage so the stupid scenes don't even take that into account. It should be a damn big deal to Etheryn, but as always the only thing of relevance is if the writer's OC is this or that at that point. Playing a female champion at least I didn't get pestered with the character expressing any desire to have her first time with someone else than the champion, but god damn the mere fact that is a thing for male characters (which I would never play so I feel like the fact how much it annoys me still is a good indicator how unbelievable shitty that felt for anyone not playing female or futa) is mind boggling.

As for Viviane: people don't like her? I guess that means she gets removed sooner rather than later. Well maybe at that point I'll finally get annoyed enough to drop the game for good. Also doesn't she even have some scenes or at least 1 scene where she grows a stick (or uses some magic strap) on the player?

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
True. Yeah Etheryn is in a weird spot, I don't even know where to put the finger what kinda toppled her. But I think for me personally it's just how unexciting the scenes are that we got after removing the cage. I don't think they are really that emotional, but they also aren't really spicy. I think my biggest grudge is the fact that as per usual Savin didn't even consider that some people might end up staying virgins until they can remove the cage so the stupid scenes don't even take that into account. It should be a damn big deal to Etheryn, but as always the only thing of relevance is if the writer's OC is this or that at that point. Playing a female champion at least I didn't get pestered with the character expressing any desire to have her first time with someone else than the champion, but god damn the mere fact that is a thing for male characters (which I would never play so I feel like the fact how much it annoys me still is a good indicator how unbelievable shitty that felt for anyone not playing female or futa) is mind boggling.

As for Viviane: people don't like her? I guess that means she gets removed sooner rather than later. Well maybe at that point I'll finally get annoyed enough to drop the game for good. Also doesn't she even have some scenes or at least 1 scene where she grows a stick (or uses some magic strap) on the player?
I think most of the complaints about Viv are she's too vanilla. Etheruined is just another project of Savin's that got left unfinished from lazyness and then salt mined when people complained about it. Just like Helspawn. Also the jannies are busy today, the salt miner must have run crying to them when he didn't get enough drama with his garbage.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I think most of the complaints about Viv are she's too vanilla. Etheruined is just another project of Savin's that got left unfinished from lazyness and then salt mined when people complained about it. Just like Helspawn. Also the jannies are busy today, the salt miner must have run crying to them when he didn't get enough drama with his garbage.
But the entire game is kinda vanilla due to the authors' apparent lack of actual insight into a lot of the stuff they write about, lol. Kinda like 50 Shades of Gray, it's how they imagine the kinks they write about to play out more so than a believable, erotic depiction.

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Meh, the only thing that *I* personally don't like about Viviane is that I believe you as the player are required to go through her dream sequence in order to even officially meet her for the first time, let alone even think about recruiting her as a companion down the line.

Now while I'm sure some people are into being bound, gagged and dominated by a sexy and voluptuous red-headed witch as punishment for picking up her old outfit that she just left out lying in the woods, I wish there was a way to turn the tables on her in said dream sequence. However, Savin and company are extremely against power fantasies and like I said if you don't go through Viviane's initial dream sequence I don't think you can ever meet her for the first time.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Now while I'm sure some people are into being bound, gagged and dominated by a sexy and voluptuous red-headed witch
What? Who...? Such a thing...? Never! :oops::whistle::sneaky:

*Ahem* I mean you are making a fair point nevertheless, I'm all for giving people with different likes options no matter if I like the way something works by default, and I think it's relatable to be put off by something just based on the fact it's unavoidable and goes against one's tastes.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Wish Viviane had more attitude, like when she sasses Arona in the ghost sidequest and yeah when she does the dream sex when you pick up her stuff. If they wanted to have her replace Berwyn it'd be nice if she was a brat too.
Maybe this goes in a similar direction, I certainly wish she would be more dominant (or rather that there was a choice to make to encourage her antics for those who enjoy them).

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Meh, the only thing that *I* personally don't like about Viviane is that I believe you as the player are required to go through her dream sequence in order to even officially meet her for the first time, let alone even think about recruiting her as a companion down the line.

Now while I'm sure some people are into being bound, gagged and dominated by a sexy and voluptuous red-headed witch as punishment for picking up her old outfit that she just left out lying in the woods, I wish there was a way to turn the tables on her in said dream sequence. However, Savin and company are extremely against power fantasies and like I said if you don't go through Viviane's initial dream sequence I don't think you can ever meet her for the first time.
I don't mind the dream even though I very much am not turned on by being dominated because it is just a dream and you can turn the tables on her when you first really meet her. And that outfit is a great early set so if all it costs me is a meh dream I can deal with that.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
TIL the witch dress I kept finding has an actual purpose. I just kept it in the chest because I had no use for it besides some of its stat boost properties.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes