Darak123

Dec 10, 2021
So I haven't visited the OF in quite some time. I figured I'd see how submissions are going and if the writing crew are still abrasive. Turns out, that part hasn't changed.
Oh wow, this shit make me feel lucky that I haven't submit my Rooh's scene lol. And he really going down on that one huh. Poor them.

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
Could someone share a save right before the event of the imps attacking the Frost Hound? I really wanna watch the scene but I to unlock it I would have to start from 0.

Last edited:

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
You know what's really funny? Savin spews all that bullshit, yet has TOBS as a writer. Whatever they wrote, I doubt it's worse than TOBS' 30k word obsession with "baby batter" and coins during a sex scene.
I mean, he does have mastery over a certain technique of English writing... the Wycombian Wordflood.

Dec 24, 2020
Hey idk if missed something at some point but all my saves keep disappearing after each update it's happened 3 times now and this didn't used to happen before. I don't really mind it cuz I like the game but it is starting to get slightly tedious having to replay everything over and over again. Anyone have an idea of why it's happening?

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
Hey idk if missed something at some point but all my saves keep disappearing after each update it's happened 3 times now and this didn't used to happen before. I don't really mind it cuz I like the game but it is starting to get slightly tedious having to replay everything over and over again. Anyone have an idea of why it's happening?
I haven't heard much of people losing their saves in the last few updates, but there was an explicit warning before the latest update that it will most likely delete all saves. There have been a few outliers that say their saves were untouched or not fully gone, but it was mostly a given you'd lose them after updating. Even without disappearing saves, you're better off occasionally saving to file anyway.

Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
Is there any Wuxia or Xianxia game with sex, preferably pregnancy that you know of? Just want to see if Tobs is an outlier or they all write like him for sex scenes
I play them for the power fantasy. Most I get is a dual cultivation button and a fade to black.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Is it just me or Atugia's original recruitment was better?

IDK I kinda liked how she attacked us when we went back to the temple confusing us by cultist stragglers, getting to know her and eventually railing her body (because it was being way more honest than her) and the implication that Carmilla fired her because she couldn't keep it together was sort of hilarious to me.

Just yeah, never understood why her introduction had to be changed, the new one feels more...meh/lackluster compared to slowly winning her over.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Is it just me or Atugia's original recruitment was better?

IDK I kinda liked how she attacked us when we went back to the temple confusing us by cultist stragglers, getting to know her and eventually railing her body (because it was being way more honest than her) and the implication that Carmilla fired her because she couldn't keep it together was sort of hilarious to me.

Just yeah, never understood why her introduction had to be changed, the new one feels more...meh/lackluster compared to slowly winning her over.
Idk what her new one is like but I straight up missed all of that my first time through because the castle is so far away and is pointless besides just that one thing(which the player isn't even guided towards at all).

Dec 24, 2020
I haven't heard much of people losing their saves in the last few updates, but there was an explicit warning before the latest update that it will most likely delete all saves. There have been a few outliers that say their saves were untouched or not fully gone, but it was mostly a given you'd lose them after updating. Even without disappearing saves, you're better off occasionally saving to file anyway.
Guess I missed the warning then but yeah it's happened to me for like 3 or so updates now which never happened before so it was mildly annoying, and kinda never made me get into the habit of saving to file. I suppose I'll do it every now and then to be safe in the future.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Guess I missed the warning then but yeah it's happened to me for like 3 or so updates now which never happened before so it was mildly annoying, and kinda never made me get into the habit of saving to file. I suppose I'll do it every now and then to be safe in the future.
Are you playing the browser version?

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Like TiTS.
They're trying at least. If nothing else, there is a patch frequency of nearly once a month and a lot of the underhood changes and general bug fixery (at least to any inspection capable to my gorilla eyes) show that coders are clearly burning oil. So kudos there.
However in regards to the content. It's been a bit rough for the past year. As has the new character.
"Nice to meet you"
"Here's how my body works, how my weird biology is semilogical, my life's story with no restriction bordering on excess, intricate biological quirks, and my sexual leanings. Also, I'm a switch"
There's been a lot of CoC2 bleedthrough with characters that are all sex with no passion. Also where the hell did she find a mythical Amazon treatment medipen. The entire point of that thing is that the brightest minds in space still haven't been able to pinpoint how it works or induce specific changes.

I'm pretty sure what changed was either the format read or the location the saves read from as it was pulling up saves for me from a very very long time ago.
The old one gave her more of a reason to go on the adventure but made the Barroness seem like a bit of a prick. But, it's easily miss-able and Atugia starting her adventure by being cast out by her mistress and mentor because her body had sex, while a rather interesting reason, I guess didn't mesh well with everybody.

Also I was joking about there only being one backer patch last month. That's rather dire.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Huh, lowkey forgot that was a thing. Are they still stuck with nothing past that pirate planet with those damn rabbits?
Not only is Zheng'shi in the past, they're past the planet that's after that planet and are working to bring the main story to a reasonable end.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
But can you capture your cousin yet? That's the real endgame.
Well...you can choose to let the impersonating slimes keep her inside a pod in an induced coma forever if you don't blow their cover (they plan to do this to political leaders all across space so they can push their agenda to give the other slimes more rights...yes the fuckable slimes had a Skrull subplot.)

Me personally I always beat the Skrull-wannabe-Slimes and (consequently) save Jill...if only cuz she knows where my & Feruze's child is (like hell I'm gonna be on bad terms with the ONLY dick-free shark-girl that's also a nympho and hella likeable character) and because I'm not comfy with the idea of skrull-like slimes lurking around space, just waiting the day for them to come and do the same to me cuz I became Steele Tech's CEO.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Well...you can choose to let the impersonating slimes keep her inside a pod in an induced coma forever if you don't blow their cover (they plan to do this to political leaders all across space so they can push their agenda to give the other slimes more rights...yes the fuckable slimes had a Skrull subplot.)

Me personally I always beat the Skrull-wannabe-Slimes and (consequently) save Jill...if only cuz she knows where my & Feruze's child is (like hell I'm gonna be on bad terms with the ONLY dick-free shark-girl that's also a nympho and hella likeable character) and because I'm not comfy with the idea of skrull-like slimes lurking around space, just waiting the day for them to come and do the same to me cuz I became Steele Tech's CEO.
I always save Jack/Jill because it means that maybe, possibly, inshallah, I'll get to boink him/her at the end of the game.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes