MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
  • Everybody tries to brutalize you with no room or time for an explanation
  • That fox band you helped won't even remotely attempt to help you through this scenario in a way that actually matters
  • if they win they forcefully kill your ego, genderbend you, and force you into marriage and likely life of servitude as a mother to edge the fox
  • The elder was cursed into an eternal punishment stated to be worse than death
  • One of the denizens was turned into bacon because of politics
  • Edge the fox clearly hates you
  • Drunk the fox exists to fuck all the other NPCs and be abrasive to the PC. But, it's okay because they're all thots including the potential mother of your children:
  • Your cute daughter time warps into a Mary Sue stranger with a marriage you as the filthy foreigner get to do nothing with including meeting the groom in any official capacity. (Damn Tobs, not even having him visit you on a date with your daughter? I would have been pummeled to a pulp for being so brazen)
  • The roaming foxes aren't tricksters at all who get what they want through trickery but roaming gangs of rapists who use whacky moon logic; if you get your rocks off, it was an equivalent trade
  • You find out that their tree is what's killing the hippie elf tree gods (except not really it was hippie elf targeting mushroom ancient evil all along!)
  • Treated like an outsider by nearly everybody involved
On top of all of that, none of their scenes are even hot to read.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Personally I do think the Miko breeding scene is hot but then Tobs of fucking course has to ruin it by making it a one shot event.
The bastard really hate his own fanbase, huh. Put "pregnancy content" but only one shot, write "daughter rising" but she hate her own dad for reason not his fault, and think wholesome family means incest.
Guess that's why Savin likes him

handsonfun

Oct 13, 2021
Yugoslavia was a haphazardly made state consisting of many slavic ethnicities. Tito was its leader and was generally able to keep the country together despite massive tensions between ethncities, between the USSR and the West, it was one of the few communist countries that was not under direct USSR rule.

When Tito died, Serbians managed to get the most influence in the government and army and thought this was the best time to carve out a Greater Serbia and went all genocide-y on others, realizing that Yugoslavia was probably not gonna survive long without someone to ease tensions between the different peoples. It was so utterly bad and such unspeakable shit was done that NATO got involved and bombed the shit out of Serbia.

When Niko Bellic from GTA 4 talks about cutting the hands off kids and literally selling people and children, he is talking about the shit he did in that war.
Stalin kept sending people to assassinate Tito so Tito told him that if he didn't stop he'd send people to kill Stalin and there would be no do-overs. :KEK::KEK::KEK:

Reactions: jfmherokiller

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
The bastard really hate his own fanbase, huh. Put "pregnancy content" but only one shot, write "daughter rising" but she hate her own dad for reason not his fault, and think wholesome family means incest.
Guess that's why Savin likes him
Don't forget you can only preg one of the sisters, if you knock up Miko (the better choice IMO) you're locked out of getting Mai and vice versa.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Don't forget you can only preg one of the sisters, if you knock up Miko (the better choice IMO) you're locked out of getting Mai and vice versa.
I'll take the horny as fuck ginger titty fox over the boring, unfeeling ugly fox with graying hair that makes her look like a granny & emotions-wise is the equal of fucking a plankboard thankyou very much.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I'll take the horny as fuck ginger titty fox over the boring, unfeeling ugly fox with graying hair that makes her look like a granny & emotions-wise is the equal of fucking a plankboard thankyou very much.
Yes yes Miko is obviously the better of the two, but the fact you have to chose is still a problem. A one shot is bad enough but making you pick between which one shot is so much more. I'd honestly love to have the choice to kick Kiyoko's bony ass to the curb and replace her with Miko as a proper foxwife, but no cause fucking Tobs.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Honestly man TOBs redemption arc would be to increase the smugness of the kitsune by two fold and then write copius amounts of brat breeding.(Wink wink tobs doesnt have to do that but when the time for modders come that should be a priority no? wink wink)
Better yet, have modders rewrite the Kitsune as a dog race, since they're all bitches anyway, that hate it when people mistake them for foxes because some crazy nutjob keeps nutting himself by calling them that. While we're at it, rewrite a certain fox wife into just a bad acid trip that became real and wants to remain an acid trip to not deal with the bullshit of the crazy nutjob.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Better yet, have modders rewrite the Kitsune as a dog race, since they're all bitches anyway, that hate it when people mistake them for foxes because some crazy nutjob keeps nutting himself by calling them that. While we're at it, rewrite a certain fox wife into just a bad acid trip that became real and wants to remain an acid trip to not deal with the bullshit of the crazy nutjob.
Unironically reminded me of this

1701029545465.png

Jul 22, 2022
Also you know what I've been thinking for the longest time. I'm going to make my own Text based NSFW RPG game one where the player character is the actual Protagonist and not second fiddle. one where your choices matter and you have agency. one where you can build your character the way you want rather than having hardcore established classes with a classless skill tree based on your standard Archetypes.

And also one that is finished when I release it rather than wasting updates on side content, when the main story isn't finished!

Also one where you the player can be the hero, the villain or neutral and also join the villain an actual demon lord that's evil and does evil things or usurp her along with many other choices again the choice is yours!

Also With TF mechanics that give you abilities, skills and powers based on being that Race/species for example being a Dragon would give you flight, a breath weapon, tail attack, horn and claw attack and other abilities based on being a Dragon and etc.

Also one where you can start as a Hyper get bigger, or start small and become hyper game is going to be hyper focused but there will be no dick size mechanic and most of all my game will be moddable to disable or remove the hyper content if you want because unlike Sav, Tobs and other arrogant developers because I WANT MY PLAYERS TO ENJOY THEMSELVES AND PLAY THE GAME HOW THEY WANT!

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
Also you know what I've been thinking for the longest time. I'm going to make my own Text based NSFW RPG game one where the player character is the actual Protagonist and not second fiddle. one where your choices matter and you have agency. one where you can build your character the way you want rather than having hardcore established classes with a classless skill tree based on your standard Archetypes.

And also one that is finished when I release it rather than wasting updates on side content, when the main story isn't finished!

Also one where you the player can be the hero, the villain or neutral and also join the villain an actual demon lord that's evil and does evil things or usurp her along with many other choices again the choice is yours!

Also With TF mechanics that give you abilities, skills and powers based on being that Race/species for example being a Dragon would give you flight, a breath weapon, tail attack, horn and claw attack and other abilities based on being a Dragon and etc.

Also one where you can start as a Hyper get bigger, or start small and become hyper game is going to be hyper focused but there will be no dick size mechanic and most of all my game will be moddable to disable or remove the hyper content if you want because unlike Sav, Tobs and other arrogant developers because I WANT MY PLAYERS TO ENJOY THEMSELVES AND PLAY THE GAME HOW THEY WANT!
That's a nice argument senator why don't you back it up with a source

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020

Kek, dude. I am already writing and learning to code my game. Get in line.

Reactions: jkh115

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Honestly Kiyoko is among the best kitsunes (a low bar I know) when you count her interactions outside of Kinu/The parasite tree, she is very attentive & protective of the MC as shown in both Xaradon Temple, Tollus' Ship & the underwater cultist lair.

Also regardless of how Kinu was raised she tells Tobs' self-insert to fuck off and show us some respect since we her husband (is a shame edgy fox chooses to ignore her as soon as that scene's over but hey, continuity in your writtin requires skill and lord knows Tobs traded all of his skill for the ability to write 20.000 words per page)

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes