Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
So we don't know what caused the SAVE WIPE on our end but somewhere far off yonder, in front of a shoddy KITSUNE ALTAR built within their crusty closet, was TOBS kneeling. Slack jawed, gleassy eyed, smelling of unwashed rank and B.O. the investigator found the cause of his coma to be an exploded CUMVEIN brought on by his dark ritual to silence those who questioned his cumstained, rose tinted glasses.

Look Ma, I made a storywatchmacallit with no grammalaticalal errors whatsoevar!
Sorry, meant like in Fate when they re-use a design with some difference and call it an Alter.

...Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if a certain someone did have an altar for his precious kitsune society that "we simply do not understand".

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Sorry, meant like in Fate when they re-use a design with some difference and call it an Alter.

...Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if a certain someone did have an altar for his precious kitsune society that "we simply do not understand".
Honestly man TOBs redemption arc would be to increase the smugness of the kitsune by two fold and then write copius amounts of brat breeding.(Wink wink tobs doesnt have to do that but when the time for modders come that should be a priority no? wink wink)

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
So I've been reading Vices & Violence (WIP TTRPG book by Jack Cayless/Rapscallion that is essentially the spiritual succesor of CoC1 but with even better writting & world-building) and gotta say it's companion rules make me sad that we didn't got such thing in CoC2, to elaborate:

1) Companions are ENTIRELY OPTIONAL (since is a TTRPG you're expected to play with other players granted, I mean NPCs when I say companions) and thus you can completely ignore them if you want to.

2) Companions are divided in 2 types, the "Active" and the "Passive" ones: Active ones will fight alongside you and be essentially an extra body on the battlefield, while Passive ones are there to grant you bonuses & unlock extra content (a Brawler like Brint would be an active one, while a Healer like Cait would be a passive one that heals you outside of combat & lets you fuck her to gain a "buff against tease attacks" in Vices & Violence for example.)

3) Sometimes companions can be FOUND in dungeons if you're not attacking everything that moves (mostly of the Passive variety, like the "Lightbearers" which are tormented creatures that if you show them the slightest bit of attention/care are EXTREMELY willing to betray their uncaring masters and aid you for the remaining of the dungeon, makes it all feel more alive honestly.)

P.S: If any of you fellow pervs got friends that like ERP and are looking for rules I highly recommend Vices & Violence, is one hell of a setting (also the artstyle has massive fucking titties/dongs/muscular lovers/femboy lovers & everything in between, is awesome!)
1700937676087.jpeg

Last edited:

johndoe191713

Jul 28, 2017
As always I'll reiterate the real successor to CoC was Fall of Eden. And I still think Savin and Tobs torpedoed it on purpose.
care to elaborate please? liked fall of eden and come back to it once in a while. Thought its made by Alder Arts and theyre independent of fenoxo

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
As always I'll reiterate the real successor to CoC was Fall of Eden. And I still think Savin and Tobs torpedoed it on purpose.
Nah, I'm sure Tobs wanted everyone to know about his spite project. Cassidy was prototype Kinu.

MomentumMori

Oct 20, 2021
So I've been reading Vices & Violence (WIP TTRPG book that is essentially the spiritual succesor of CoC1 but with even better writting & world-building) and gotta say it's companion rules make me sad that we didn't got such thing in CoC2, to elaborate:

1) Companions are ENTIRELY OPTIONAL (since is a TTRPG you're expected to play with other players granted, I mean NPCs when I say companions) and thus you can completely ignore them if you want to.

2) Companions are divided in 2 types, the "Active" and the "Passive" ones: Active ones will fight alongside you and be essentially an extra body on the battlefield, while Passive ones are there to grant you bonuses & unlock extra content (a Brawler like Brint would be an active one, while a Healer like Cait would be a passive one that heals you outside of combat & lets you fuck her to gain a "buff against tease attacks" in Vices & Violence for example.)

3) Sometimes companions can be FOUND in dungeons if you're not attacking everything that moves (mostly of the Passive variety, like the "Lightbearers" which are tormented creatures that if you show them the slightest bit of attention/care are EXTREMELY willing to betray their uncaring masters and aid you for the remaining of the dungeon, makes it all feel more alive honestly.)

P.S: If any of you fellow pervs got friends that like ERP and are looking for rules I highly recommend Vices & Violence, is one hell of a setting (also the artstyle has massive fucking titties/dongs/muscular lovers/femboy lovers & everything in between, is awesome!)
View attachment 3117903
Wait a tic, didn't he also create a Cyberpunk TTRPG as well? Cuz that shit is the TITS!

Reactions: NODOGAN

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
care to elaborate please? liked fall of eden and come back to it once in a while. Thought its made by Alder Arts and theyre independent of fenoxo
Alder was the lead yes but both Savin and Tobs wrote for the game and it had it's own section on the Fen forums (still does as far as I know) and they were both extremely toxic to people there. I don't have direct evidence but I can only imagine they were just as toxic behind the scenes as they are now on this project and as we know eventually Alder dropped the game. Now look at what pops up about the same time as that, a "new" game by Savin ready to hoover up all the paypigs that were supporting FoE. So yeah it wouldn't shock me at all if Savin intentionally fucked over Alder to clear the competition for his cash cow.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So I've been reading Vices & Violence (WIP TTRPG book that is essentially the spiritual succesor of CoC1 but with even better writting & world-building) and gotta say it's companion rules make me sad that we didn't got such thing in CoC2, to elaborate:

View attachment 3117903
A successor to CoC1? Say no more, time to read!!!
Also this pic looks great, love the style.

Reactions: NODOGAN

johndoe191713

Jul 28, 2017
Alder was the lead yes but both Savin and Tobs wrote for the game and it had it's own section on the Fen forums (still does as far as I know) and they were both extremely toxic to people there. I don't have direct evidence but I can only imagine they were just as toxic behind the scenes as they are now on this project and as we know eventually Alder dropped the game. Now look at what pops up about the same time as that, a "new" game by Savin ready to hoover up all the paypigs that were supporting FoE. So yeah it wouldn't shock me at all if Savin intentionally fucked over Alder to clear the competition for his cash cow.
just having a quick looky at the subforum and i wouldnt imagine its any different in private. dunno about there being a scheme to kill FoE, people who can usually regularly spend dollar bills on smut clearly got cash to spare, even for two or more. anyway thanks

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
just having a quick looky at the subforum and i wouldnt imagine its any different in private. dunno about there being a scheme to kill FoE, people who can usually regularly spend dollar bills on smut clearly got cash to spare, even for two or more. anyway thanks
Like I said I don't have any direct evidence but I trust my gut and Savin is a huge ass and fucking over Alder is well within his capacity for douchery. Still very much a shame as FoE had so much more potential than this game.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Like I said I don't have any direct evidence but I trust my gut and Savin is a huge ass and fucking over Alder is well within his capacity for douchery. Still very much a shame as FoE had so much more potential than this game.
The evidence is in front of us all along brudder.
Only an asshole enables asshole-y behavior like Tobs'.
You have to realize that Savin greenlit the whole shitsune salt mine to begin with.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
The evidence is in front of us all along brudder.
Only an asshole enables asshole-y behavior like Tobs'.
You have to realize that Savin greenlit the whole shitsune salt mine to begin with.
Oh the evidence that Savin and Tobs are garbage humans is quite clear, I don't dispute that. The evidence that they intentionally fucked over Alder is what I don't have.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh the evidence that Savin and Tobs are garbage humans is quite clear, I don't dispute that. The evidence that they intentionally fucked over Alder is what I don't have.
I mean, if they act like an ass, speak like an ass then they're probably an ass to others too.
You have to realize these mfs have power fantasy as a forbidden word. :KEK:
These egomaniacal fucks are definitely not the ones you wanna work with, remember the Brienne hobgoblin cucking drama? They defo screwed this Alder person too. Totally not biased at all

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes