Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
To be fair most of her opinions have come across as pure meh. So strange to think at one point I thought her inclusion would make the game better instead of worse like it has.
I never liked her from the beginning. I didn't know why but I do now.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
So...tried out a few of the new spells, gotta say that the new Black Mage's Encounter Stance is...honestly quite good thus far, guaranteed damage to ALL the enemies, EVERY TURN so long as you're not knocked down? that is actually good thus far!

Also the Ultimate now Stunning an enemy for 3 turns/Obliberating any spirit or construct no questions asked is a straight upgrade to the original, so yup, good job thus far on combat, I'll be damned they actually got something right!

Gotta see if the other two spells are good as well.

Reactions: Wrynn13

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I really don't care what someone is attracted to, it doesn't make them any more or less of a person in my eyes. But calling yourself a lesbian while being down for dick no matter who or what it's attached to is just silly. Call yourself bi and be proud of it, no need to pretend.
The potenital of taking this out of context is so tempting kek

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
A dick is a dick, it doesn't change because of the body it's attached to. I'm not even taking the really hard line stance I've heard from others that a strap on is even too far.
Thats a unique take.Tell me more

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Thats a unique take.Tell me more
It's not my take mind but I've heard other women say that a toy in the shape of a penis might as well be a penis. Personally I think that's going a bit far, some women don't orgasm well or at all without penetration and I'll wear one if my partner needs it.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
It's not my take mind but I've heard other women say that a toy in the shape of a penis might as well be a penis. Personally I think that's going a bit far, some women don't orgasm well or at all without penetration and I'll wear one if my partner needs it.
Hmm is this a dig at mens sexual prowess(or specifically the lack thereof) or a testament to the quality of modern sex toys?

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Hmm is this a dig at mens sexual prowess(or specifically the lack thereof) or a testament to the quality of modern sex toys?
Just biology if you're talking about ease of orgasms. People aren't all wired the same. Some women can get off purely by nipple stimulation, which is always fun. If it's about the dig at toys some women are very deeply bitter about anything remotely resembling a man. I don't personally have anything against men, just zero attraction.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Just biology if you're talking about ease of orgasms. People aren't all wired the same. Some women can get off purely by nipple stimulation, which is always fun. If it's about the dig at toys some women are very deeply bitter about anything remotely resembling a man. I don't personally have anything against men, just zero attraction.
hmhm i see.Appreciate the explanation

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
I think it' simple, i like dick, i like chicks, i like chicks with dicks. See, i find dicks really hot but not really the manly package that comes with it. I also think Brint is kinda hot but only when i think about topping him, imagining Brint fucking me is kinda ehhh, at the same time though i would probably take dick from Evelyn, that would be pretty hot. Same reason why i like femboys, because there is a certain amount of femininity to them.

Who cares about being straight, gay or bi, the only thing that really matters is what you find sexually attractive and what works for you. I know it's not quite that simple, though it would be nice if it was.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes