Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Sexuality is more of a spectrum than merely black/white/grey certainly. But there are also still some pretty clear deliniations between the three gradients.

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
Aight I'm back here so whats up with this new update? Is it gonna be good or am I gonna wait another year for this game to be actually fun?
1669513393399443.png

fakklan

Mar 16, 2018
She's a threat because she wants to turn the world into Mareth. A deserted wasteland full of demons.
Best thing about her? Sex with the BBEG, definite evil demon who fucks even gods in some bad endings, gives you one (1) singular point of corruption for sex with her in her palace, outside of the prologue/wayfort/other special scenes that give you 5 or 15 corruption depending on choice, with some not greatly significant or interesting transformations. Oh and giving birth to imps and letting them run around gives you 17. 5 corruption you get for fucking Kas you can also get for: fucking brienne during her transformation, fucking ryn after her confession, fucking sugo when you meet him, 8 for telling Quint to fuck off. Now I get those things might not be nice to do, but I think fucking the superpowerful demoness is a bit more corrupting.

Then again, what the fuck is corruption even. If it's a corruption of the body, then it definitely should be. If it's corruption of the soul, taking advantage of a man who just turned into a girl or leaving ex-cultist alone and in danger is probably still less corrupting than being love-dovey with a demon futa in her sex dungeon; she also breeds imps left and right and commands army of demonic rapists (not to be confused with normal non-demonic rapists, who are fine and dandy since if you lose in combat, you probably want to get fucked by them anyway).

Knocking up Aileh, suddenly everyone forgets they're an actual invasion force out to steal souls and corrupt the gods themselves.
Now she's a loving mommy and Kas is an even more loving mommy and grandma. Not a single point of corruption for any of this.
What is corruption?

Reactions: JungleNuts

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
A dick is a dick, it doesn't change because of the body it's attached to. I'm not even taking the really hard line stance I've heard from others that a strap on is even too far. I'd argue that futa isn't gay or straight, futa is inherantly bi.
FALSE!

Depends on the circumstance. From the viewpoint of a straight guy watching, futa on female sex is straighter than "regular" sex. There's like 90% less dude.

Math never lies, you see.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
FALSE!

Depends on the circumstance. From the viewpoint of a straight guy watching, futa on female sex is straighter than "regular" sex. There's like 90% less dude.

Math never lies, you see.
The question wasn't any on any, it was specifically futa as a standalone. If you are attracted to a female body with a male sex organ that's bi. period. You can lie to yourself all you want but it won't change anything. If you see futa and think that's a nice body, shame about the dick or that's a nice dick, shame about the body then you have different circumstances.

Reactions: Doran and Jollira

yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
Doesn't Amily freak out about having sex with a herm champion? Lmao. Mareth was completely fucked, but people still remembered what used to be normal and it had some contrast. Corruption was evident.

Futa these days can be someone like Evelyn, which I would be totally cool with if real life decided to be finer, or it can be actual herms, which I'm not a big fan of and would find even freakier irl.

Reactions: Runufiv

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
The question wasn't any on any, it was specifically futa as a standalone. If you are attracted to a female body with a male sex organ that's bi. period. You can lie to yourself all you want but it won't change anything. If you see futa and think that's a nice body, shame about the dick or that's a nice dick, shame about the body then you have different circumstances.

Eh...I don't really agree. Even ignoring arguing this statement in the real world, the fact that we're dealing with a fiction with any possible combination or configurations of genitalia and gender presentation makes applying binary sexuality norms even less applicable.

Not to mention "bisexual" is terminology that I doubt is meant to cover use cases of cartoon furry women with two foot dicks in the first place. Futanari, as portrayed in this game, aren't even real, after all.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Eh...I don't really agree. Even ignoring arguing this statement in the real world, the fact that we're dealing with a fiction with any possible combination or configurations of genitalia and gender presentation makes applying binary sexuality norms even less applicable.

Not to mention "bisexual" is terminology that I doubt is meant to cover use cases of cartoon furry women with two foot dicks in the first place. Futanari, as portrayed in this game, aren't even real, after all.
It's a simple yes/no. Are you attracted to a character with male and female bits. yes/yes = bi.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
If you are attracted to a female body with a male sex organ that's bi. period.
I have had serious questions about my sexuality for YEARS because I'm into futa as a straight guy. Constantly questioned if I was Bi, felt weird for being into it yadda yadda, if you've had an uncomfortable fetish you know the drill.

At the end of the day, I classify myself as straight because I'm not attracted to men whatsoever. I don't even like femboys, nor am I attracted to trans people. So what by your definition I'm Bi but only for a completely fictional concept? If I'm asked about my sexuality do I just say, "I'm Bi but hate men and only like a fictional third gender." ? No, that's silly and feels insulting to actual Bi people.

I just think it's a bit silly to use a completely imaginary concept to label someone's sexuality. By all metrics it is easier and more truthful to just say they have a fetish for chicks with dicks than say they're Bi because sexuality is more than just preference of genitals.

fakklan

Mar 16, 2018
So what by your definition I'm Bi but only for a completely fictional concept?
Honestly? Yeah. That's probably a lot if not most people with fetishes on the internet.
Probably most people that like futas or femboys wouldn't suck their dick if they existed in real life.
Also no, it's not insulting unless you're made of wet tissue paper.
The real question here is not about futas, but shemales and cuntboys. Do they make you gay or bi?

• Angry
Reactions: claralover

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
That's probably a lot if not most people with fetishes on the internet.
Probably most people that like futas or femboys wouldn't suck their dick if they existed in real life.
So then it's just a fetish and has no basis on sexuality in any practical way.

Being Bisexual means you're attracted to both men and women. Not that you're attracted to both cocks and pussies. Boiling sexuality down to attraction to genitals is just reductionist. I don't like women solely because they have pussies, same as how I dislike men for more reasons than just them having a cock. Hell, genitals are kinda ugly either way. I like them because of the entire package of femininity they represent. It's the sum of the parts that I'm attracted to, not any individual one.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
It's a spectrum, not a single setting. You can be 99.9% on the straight side but you still like a dick on a girl putting you that .01 over to bi. Male genitalia is male genitalia, it doesn't change by location.

And if you really need to think of yourself as straight to feel better about yourself I'm not going to argue against that. you do you, but I'm still going to think it's silly cause that's me doing me.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
And it may not be the same thing but having a preg fetish, wanting to knock up other women, certainly isn't normal or easy and in real life frankly impossible so there's that.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
And if you really need to think of yourself as straight to feel better about yourself I'm not going to argue against that. you do you, but I'm still going to think it's silly cause that's me doing me.
Not sure why you'd word this in such a mean-spirited way but alright. It's simply a difference of opinion on what sexuality is and I don't really care if it makes me bi or not.
And it may not be the same thing but having a preg fetish, wanting to knock up other women, certainly isn't normal or easy and in real life frankly impossible so there's that.
I have no clue what this has to do with the ultimate question of "Is liking futas a little gay" but uh... I hope female sperm can become a thing for you one day. Or something.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes