Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
D&D, 4th edition D&D specifically, Savin is a D&D nerd and while i dont know if 4th edition is Savin favorite (is generally regarded as being bad and the worst edition), it at least inspired/influenced the combat HEAVILY
That just plays right back into the incompetence. Of course Savin would pick the absolute worst form of DnD. Basic would have been better.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I've played Lilith's Throne and really liked the gameplay but I don't think I've heard of CS.
Corrupted Saviors.Amazing text game about...corrupting magical girl rip offs known as saviors.Try it.Somewhere in the thread is a beginner guide from a guy that explains his first loop every step of the way.Thread is very active and everyone there is helpful and friendly so go for it

Reactions: GokutheG

QuedzaDrake

Sep 14, 2022
That just plays right back into the incompetence. Of course Savin would pick the absolute worst form of DnD. Basic would have been better.
again, i think it came from laziness rather than stupidity, 4th edition is the easiest to adapt into a computer game (it literally feels like it was designed to be a video game)

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Another argument added to the "Combat should have NEVER gotten this much attention and should have been purely sex based" pile.Thank you very much

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Another argument added to the "Combat should have NEVER gotten this much attention and should have been purely sex based" pile.Thank you very much
I was about to go full cactus on you but then i constrained my opinion to this game and honestly I agree with you. If they just stuck with CoC1/TiTS combat it would have been fine.

Reactions: Wrynn13

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
again, i think it came from laziness rather than stupidity, 4th edition is the easiest to adapt into a computer game (it literally feels like it was designed to be a video game)
It can be both. And I fully believe it was actually the other way around and 4th ed was written as a rip off of MMO mechanics. Garbage DnD, and now we have 5th which was obviously written by comity and barely if at all playtested before shoved out to make Hasbro more dosh.

Reactions: QuedzaDrake

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
It can be both. And I fully believe it was actually the other way around and 4th ed was written as a rip off of MMO mechanics. Garbage DnD, and now we have 5th which was obviously written by comity and barely if at all playtested before shoved out to make Hasbro more dosh.
isnt 5 also the one that went possibly aggressive with current year stuff?

Also to wrap this back around to CoCII what would CoCII look like if it was made by committy?

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
isnt 5 also the one that went possibly aggressive with current year stuff?

Also to wrap this back around to CoCII what would CoCII look like if it was made by committy?
That's hard to say. Maybe less pandering to Savin's fetishes which would be good, but also without what little quality control he manages so maybe also even more of a mess?

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
can't defeat "harem spirits" in winter city, any suggestions? there are too many of them, plus my normal attack do nothing

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
Azyrran don't give quest "Land of Milky Honey", i need this quest to
complete another quest "Wayfort Upgrades"

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Azyrran don't give quest "Land of Milky Honey", i need this quest to
complete another quest "Wayfort Upgrades"
You need her to like or hate you enough before she gives it. Easiest way is not attacker her, talk, then snuggle with her about 5 times. Eventually an option for the quest should come up.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Kalysea is a follower now.

Unexpected, but I'll take it. Already my favorite patch for the last few months.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes