Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
I haven't played in years, does the game have netorare or something? When I played there was only sharing

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
Quick question: How exactly does Kalysea's Journey option in the talk menu become available? I've managed to get Bad Ended, but even half a step before that it wasn't available.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Quick question: How exactly does Kalysea's Journey option in the talk menu become available? I've managed to get Bad Ended, but even half a step before that it wasn't available.
It just leads to the bad end scenes, it's a failsafe in the event that you see all the camp scenes but don't get the offer to take a trip with just her.

Reactions: EchoofZen

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
It just leads to the bad end scenes, it's a failsafe in the event that you see all the camp scenes but don't get the offer to take a trip with just her.
Huh. And here I was thinking that she had more content, like after 10+ events on the road with her.

Thanks for the swift reply though, much appreciated.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I looked up the new companion on the wiki and it says her quest requires you to give up 3 of your unique items. I was wonder if she is even worth that price. How is she as a companion in combat and how are her scenes?

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
I looked up the new companion on the wiki and it says her quest requires you to give up 3 of your unique items. I was wonder if she is even worth that price. How is she as a companion in combat and how are her scenes?
If you like Wsan's futa doms then she's got some good scenes with a heavy oral worship focus, don't think she does anything gameplay wise though. The wiki lists items that work (though it's also not completely accurate, dream plate doesn't work though they say it does) so it shouldn't be too hard to find some underleveled stuff to throw away or just keep a separate save for her content.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
If you like Wsan's futa doms then she's got some good scenes with a heavy oral worship focus, don't think she does anything gameplay wise though. The wiki lists items that work (though it's also not completely accurate, dream plate doesn't work though they say it does) so it shouldn't be too hard to find some underleveled stuff to throw away or just keep a separate save for her content.
Isn't this like Wsan's third centauress that has a heavy oral focus? What the fuck is the point of remaking a character with a different name?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GokutheG

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Isn't this like Wsan's third centauress that has a heavy oral focus? What the fuck is the point of remaking a character with a different name?
Second IIRC, I wouldn't say Mara has an oral focus but she also has the least scenes of the three so maybe that'll change. More variety is never bad, double chocolate and tripple chocolate cookies are pretty similar but some people prefer one over the other none the less. Orlaith and Kalysea have different tones, Orlaith comes across as a bit less experienced and generally more loving.

Bogdan2033

Sep 21, 2020
same as with Tits (funny they called it tits and not dicks) I wish they would put more characters that arn't with dicks

I wish we had dommy mommies but they all come with dicks in fenoxo games. sad
We have one, Arille
Dont forget that, i know its only one, but she hot as hell

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes