6996dude

Jun 12, 2022
I was asking for a more persistent domme awhile ago. And now we have a Taur Druidess that makes you take her as a follower after giving her magical artifacts so she can make a cock ring for herself and pipe you as you fight demons.

Wsan MVP
A Taur Druidess that in her ending, doesn't consider you a lover or companion and cucks you with the excuses being you'll do whatever she tells you to and that you have an understanding where she gets to fuck whoever she wants because one person can't handle her.

Owlboy

Sep 2, 2019
Can anyone share their latest save? i lost all of my saves and i dont feel like doing everything again to see the new content.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
We have one, Arille
Dont forget that, i know its only one, but she hot as hell

I mean I like muscle momies/tomboy types but they almost always come with dicks in fenoxo games. I guess brienne doesnt (I mean technically comes with dick but you remove it xD) but she also somehow get really submissive while I would have loved for her to stay assertive and be some kind of tomboy

NobodyAB

May 14, 2022
While the new scenes with Kalysea were definitely hot, after finding out the purpose of the cock ring she made, it kind of ruined it all for me. A bit too dark for my tastes, especially the final scenes in that bad end. Ended up loading an old save prior to meeting her, no thank you.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
A Taur Druidess that in her ending, doesn't consider you a lover or companion and cucks you with the excuses being you'll do whatever she tells you to and that you have an understanding where she gets to fuck whoever she wants because one person can't handle her.
Easily avoidable ending mind you, you can just continue your adventure while she pipes you all day.

yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
Yeah, I also didn't enjoy that bad ending. To think I actually prefer the ending where we end up with Nakano than something Wsan came up with. Well, good thing I didn't particularly like Kalysea anyway. Orlaith has been much more enjoyable.

NobodyAB

May 14, 2022
Easily avoidable ending mind you, you can just continue your adventure while she pipes you all day.
This is true, but in the back of my mind I'll always have that nagging feeling that I have a deceitful centaur back in my camp whose sole goal is to steal my power and turn me into a mindless cumdump. Who doesn't actually care for you, then cucks you in the end lol. Hard pass on this lady.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
>Decided to play coc2 after a couple of updates of not playing.

>all my external saves are gone so I have to start over...

Fuck me -_-

I don't remember half the shit I did besides I only played a Blackmage, turned the doggo into a woman, and fucked the main antagonist.

chocolaterain96

Jun 21, 2019
Oh sweet kalysea content-
>Treats you as a cum dump
>no vaginal scenes
Actually kinda more mad about that then the obvious chaotic neutral dommy, oral stuff is always some of my favorite but when you introduce eubicha it becomes you become the side-piece and she's clearly down to clown on eubicha's pussy but she will only give you anal. I also feel like she's a worse Orlaith since they overlap so much and Orlaith obviously seems to care about you, and can impregnate you. Dunno maybe the next expansion for her (in a year) will be some content with Orlaith and ideally you do some renegade / paragon shit and trick the other into being the sub to the other, like the missed opportunity for helping kalysea dominate the dryad grove and all the other centaurs feels so bad but this entire game just feels like missed opportunities and 2 steps forward, 1 step back.

NobodyAB

May 14, 2022
Kalysea was always pretty clearly kinda evil. She was basically mind-controlling you with her pheromones or whatever from the beginning.
IMO it could have been passed off as she's just naturally very dommy/musky up until she got the evil cock ring. Prior to that, they could have just taken a route where you're naturally her sub and mutually develope some feelings. Or maybe I was just blinded by the horse cock lol. Evil hoe.

yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
Kalysea was always pretty clearly kinda evil. She was basically mind-controlling you with her pheromones or whatever from the beginning.
I would've caught on very quickly if we were talking about the first game, since corruption and nefarious acts were treated as such. Hell, to get a boner and fuck that centauress required us to have something like 30 points of corruption or a horse dick. There's no contrast here and even when we catch on what's happening, we can't do shit since only demons are considered corrupted, despite most people acting like imps.

In fact, a good example of that kind of character is Layne (or Lane?) from TiTS. We can get warned by Anno, get rid of her mindfuckery and so on. There's a glaring lack of options and control in this game.

Last edited:

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Well I played like 90% of the new Kalysea content. The ones I haven't touched are the Eubicha threesome scenes and much of the overworld scenes because it's a bit hard to trigger. All in all it's pretty standard Wsan fare, but unlike Evelyn, Klemaia, and Orlaith she's more or less feature complete. You can access her anytime while travelling and you can hold off her bad end as long as you want.

Speaking of her bad end, I feel like people would like it more if the part where she fucks the adventurer was removed or at the very least just implied. I personally didn't mind that part tbh. I wanted more pages telling how I basically supercharged a Druidess by sacrificing magical artifacts and allowing myself to be her cumdump or Kalysea showing a bit more affection to the dude that ascended her.

There's also more potential for scenes post first camping trip. The same way Ardia's tone changes when you max her dominance and ask her about her future. Or more "isolated" training scenes where it won't progress to the bad end but would share themes with her camping trips.

All in all Kalysea feels like evil Orlaith but with more content. I loved the whole power dynamic at play between me and Kalysea and would probably play it all over again.

Renonymous

Jul 17, 2018
For anyone who doesn't know, I'm 99% sure that the idea for Kalysea is stolen (in a good way) from Mystic Knight Maya. There's a bad end in that game with a futa centaur, where Maya sucks the centaur dick until the centaur's magic cock ring binds her to the centaur... Really makes me wish that Wsan was writing the bad ends for that game!

Also, Kalysea is more morally grey than evil, imo. Her motivations to protect nature and fight demons seem to be genuine but, yeah, magically drugging people into being your forever cockslave isn't exactly a virtuous thing to do.

ETA: it's also not clear that there's no choice behind becoming enslaved to Kalysea. If the champion wishes, it's possible to avoid Kalysea's control entirely, or even just to have a normal sub/dom relationship with her. You never fight her and she never pursues you if you don't want her to. That seems to imply that the champion wants the life of a cockslave to some degree.

This is further enforced by the fact that even after she has the champion powering up her magic, she doesn't go back to the champion's camp and bind Cait, Ryn, etc. to her. I think if Kalysea were true evil, she'd be hunting people or manipulating them more. Instead, she kind of just knows that she has a supernatural influence and doesn't stop people from binding themselves to her. Still bad, but maybe not evil?

Last edited:

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
For anyone who doesn't know, I'm 99% sure that the idea for Kalysea is stolen (in a good way) from Mystic Knight Maya. There's a bad end in that game with a futa centaur, where Maya sucks the centaur dick until the centaur's magic cock ring binds her to the centaur... Really makes me wish that Wsan was writing the bad ends for that game!
Kalysea as a whole is a paid commission from someone. Maybe they got that idea from there?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes