claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
We now have to wait for someone else to take up the mantle or even less likely that guy to update kemono again

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Are "followers" a new thing? I can't remember any of npc's being with the Champion but isn't a combatant.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Now i await for the leak.Cause ima speedrun the game so hard just to get to kalyseas expansion!

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Did the devs mentioned anything about implementing time limit in the future?
I'm getting really close to 365 days and it was mentioned couple of times that the portal that Cait's sister went through activates yearly.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Did the devs mentioned anything about implementing time limit in the future?
I'm getting really close to 365 days and it was mentioned couple of times that the portal that Cait's sister went through activates yearly.
I wondered this as well but after thinking on it for a while I doubt they would attempt to implement it because of the somewhat sandboxy nature of the world and with how the pregnancy mechanic seems to work.

Reactions: dyte54

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I was asking for a more persistent domme awhile ago. And now we have a Taur Druidess that makes you take her as a follower after giving her magical artifacts so she can make a cock ring for herself and pipe you as you fight demons.

Wsan MVP

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoneyMan181

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Ok so the expansion was pretty mid.Even my bias towards horse ladies and Wsan cant fix it.It wasnt bad per say just the same thing over and over.In the first 3 quests she had us suck her off,we rimmed her until we fainted and woke up to her masturbating using our face and covering us in huge amounts of cum and finally we slurped a whole bowl of her cum.It was different and each time varied.This(minus the eubica stuff which is again very repetive) got old very fast.

Reactions: QuedzaDrake

IceWildHunter

Feb 2, 2024
I was asking for a more persistent domme awhile ago. And now we have a Taur Druidess that makes you take her as a follower after giving her magical artifacts so she can make a cock ring for herself and pipe you as you fight demons.

Wsan MVP
Imo, I think that it's somewhat going to feel more of a disappointment since the devs for this and Trials, barely if ever bother to adjust previous and current content for each other.

IceWildHunter

Feb 2, 2024
It's somewhat the reason why I feel that adding more and more races into the games to be lackluster, especially ones that are supposed to be notable or important to large areas or parts of the main story itself, since the writers are barely if ever actually going to have the characters or story take note of that fact.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I would say this is a worthless update BUT...we finally getting some Paladin Pussy so there's that (Only good thing bout Kalysea and the Demonessess from the underground is they have a Remove-From-Game button, that alone puts them leagues above the forced shithole that is the Kitsune Den IMO)

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes