Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I would sacrifice Kalysea and the centaur from KM in a heartbeat for more Orlaith, though.

I have a sinking feeling there won't be anymore. Wsan is pretty silent whenever he's asked, whereas he readily replied on timelines for Kalysea and Alante, and even Evelyn.

I would be very, very sad.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Well I played like 90% of the new Kalysea content. The ones I haven't touched are the Eubicha threesome scenes and much of the overworld scenes because it's a bit hard to trigger. All in all it's pretty standard Wsan fare, but unlike Evelyn, Klemaia, and Orlaith she's more or less feature complete. You can access her anytime while travelling and you can hold off her bad end as long as you want.

Speaking of her bad end, I feel like people would like it more if the part where she fucks the adventurer was removed or at the very least just implied. I personally didn't mind that part tbh. I wanted more pages telling how I basically supercharged a Druidess by sacrificing magical artifacts and allowing myself to be her cumdump or Kalysea showing a bit more affection to the dude that ascended her.

There's also more potential for scenes post first camping trip. The same way Ardia's tone changes when you max her dominance and ask her about her future. Or more "isolated" training scenes where it won't progress to the bad end but would share themes with her camping trips.

All in all Kalysea feels like evil Orlaith but with more content. I loved the whole power dynamic at play between me and Kalysea and would probably play it all over again.
GF_Zt3xWQAERdE7.jpg

Oct 5, 2017
For anyone who doesn't know, I'm 99% sure that the idea for Kalysea is stolen (in a good way) from Mystic Knight Maya. There's a bad end in that game with a futa centaur, where Maya sucks the centaur dick until the centaur's magic cock ring binds her to the centaur... Really makes me wish that Wsan was writing the bad ends for that game!

Also, Kalysea is more morally grey than evil, imo. Her motivations to protect nature and fight demons seem to be genuine but, yeah, magically drugging people into being your forever cockslave isn't exactly a virtuous thing to do.

ETA: it's also not clear that there's no choice behind becoming enslaved to Kalysea. If the champion wishes, it's possible to avoid Kalysea's control entirely, or even just to have a normal sub/dom relationship with her. You never fight her and she never pursues you if you don't want her to. That seems to imply that the champion wants the life of a cockslave to some degree.

This is further enforced by the fact that even after she has the champion powering up her magic, she doesn't go back to the champion's camp and bind Cait, Ryn, etc. to her. I think if Kalysea were true evil, she'd be hunting people or manipulating them more. Instead, she kind of just knows that she has a supernatural influence and doesn't stop people from binding themselves to her. Still bad, but maybe not evil?
Kalysea as a whole is a paid commission from someone. Maybe they got that idea from there?
They're the same character, Kalysea is in both MKM and CoC2 and has pretty similar content in both games. The character's owner has a lot of art of her on their , which Wsan likely used as inspiration when writing her scenes for CoC2.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
They're the same character, Kalysea is in both MKM and CoC2 and has pretty similar content in both games. The character's owner has a lot of art of her on their , which Wsan likely used as inspiration when writing her scenes for CoC2.
I was not expecting vore

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
Meh. Honestly just Meh. Kalysea ends up being just another dom with an all powerful big dick, who would have thought, certainly not me, nope never expected that. Man this game is just disappointing in many ways and it's always the same fucking content over and over and over and over again.

It's not that i dislike that type of content, but i hate the way they go about it each fucking time. Yes i wanna have a huge big dick futa mommy, no i don't wanna be a spineless worthless cum rag. That's why i love evergreens sex scenes so much more.

I have to admit though, i would like it more of she had no cock. A hot mistress that uses and abuses me has much more appeal for me. Kalysea is the type of character that i want to put in her place and basically force her to cum her soul out instead. Also, we could have gotten more of Orlaith or any other dryad... this game really is the king of half baked characters.

Anyways, always feels good to complain about this game in some way, lmao.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Meh. Honestly just Meh. Kalysea ends up being just another dom with an all powerful big dick, who would have thought, certainly not me, nope never expected that. Man this game is just disappointing in many ways and it's always the same fucking content over and over and over and over again.

It's not that i dislike that type of content, but i hate the way they go about it each fucking time. Yes i wanna have a huge big dick futa mommy, no i don't wanna be a spineless worthless cum rag. That's why i love evergreens sex scenes so much more.

I have to admit though, i would like it more of she had no cock. A hot mistress that uses and abuses me has much more appeal for me. Kalysea is the type of character that i want to put in her place and basically force her to cum her soul out instead. Also, we could have gotten more of Orlaith or any other dryad... this game really is the king of half baked characters.

Anyways, always feels good to complain about this game in some way, lmao.
Didn't you know women can't be dominant without a dick...

Orlaith is more caring of the mc. From what I've heard of the new druid's scenes they are much less caring of the mc so I'm happy to keep them away from her.

Eve, Evergreen, Orlaith, Lyla and Azzy are my favorite characters in the game so so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: claralover

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I don't know what you consider lesbian/hetero, but if that were the case I think a lot fewer people would be complaining about all the FUTA.
Man on Man action is gayy, lesbian is Women on women, and Hetero is women on men.

mm, Mystic Knight Maya is a bit of a mixed bag unless you're into it. The gameplay is decent and the scenes are great if you like pixel art, but at least half of them are vore of one sort or another.
Well, there are some guys but they are not the main focus. Since most of the writers are straight boys or sapphic focused girls.

There is a communication writer that is currently working on guys. Their stuff is good! Check them out.

gatobaner

Oct 20, 2017
I am a bit disappointed about the Kalysea update. I loved her scenes before the update. But the way she treats the hero in the bad end kind of makes me reevaluate the whole character and I don't like her that much anymore. There was always something sinister about her, now that I think about it. I did enjoy that but not taken as far as in the update.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I am a bit disappointed about the Kalysea update. I loved her scenes before the update. But the way she treats the hero in the bad end kind of makes me reevaluate the whole character and I don't like her that much anymore. There was always something sinister about her, now that I think about it. I did enjoy that but not taken as far as in the update.
I went through the creator's twitter and this seems to be how they like their character to be portrayed. They seem like a nice enough person but after seeing what they're into I think I'll continue to hoard my unique.

They did say they may want a quest where she teaches the mc magic. So there's that.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
I went through the creator's twitter and this seems to be how they like their character to be portrayed. They seem like a nice enough person but after seeing what they're into I think I'll continue to hoard my unique.

They did say they may want a quest where she teaches the mc magic. So there's that.
Maybe they'll be fed a yard of steel and be undone from the mortal coil

• Haha
Reactions: B2B2
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes