M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I am suprised no one here is talking about Bs virgin waifu. Everyone is just talking about the futa. Like, hmmm, is that not what you people want?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JungleNuts

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I am suprised no one here is talking about Bs virgin waifu. Everyone is just talking about the futa. Like, hmmm, is that not what you people want?
B has almost entirely lost any and all hype and goodwill he had from me at least. Dude dropped the ball massively with the whole shitshow that was Berwyn. Uninspired, unreadable, derivative bs that has a million variations that's somehow all the same.

Edit: I completely forgot you were referring to the new vulpine (?) girl that was added, that speaks in some made up foreign language. She sucks so much ass. She is so utterly forgettable.

Last edited:

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
I could take or leave Eryka. They haven't done nearly enough to suddenly make me care about this NPC that's been gathering dust in the corner for years. She was able to be dedicked back in 2021 but only now did we get content actually using her pussy. Think about that. She also has no real hook besides muscles for me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GokutheG

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I could take or leave Eryka. They haven't done nearly enough to suddenly make me care about this NPC that's been gathering dust in the corner for years. She was able to be dedicked back in 2021 but only now did we get content actually using her pussy. Think about that. She also has no real hook besides muscles for me.
He meant Kailani.

Reactions: JungleNuts
Apr 5, 2021
Just dipped back in to try B's new girl and...
Look, I know not everyone likes B's writing, but I tend to find it between inoffensive to good. This time though, it really reads like something one of the better AI models would spit out. There's lots of repeated and redundant phrases in the sex scenes. Sometimes entire paragraphs are accidentally repeated. And the attempt to build an illusion of depth with the tribal language just felt hollow seeing as they are the ONLY fox-anthros where this is a thing.
It probably doesn't help that she's another Zo/Paige/Brooke, a character with a little trauma that we're meant to get very invested in with a little family, but ultimately we'll never see unless we go out of our way to repeat the same scenes, over, and over. How many little "Perfect families" has the champ got now? Lover + kid/kids that we definitely are going to spend the rest of our days with when the game ever ends?
Maybe she would be better in TiTS, as a random side girl on Uveto, but seeing as the whole peaks section of CoC2 is already redundant and unconnected from anything else, she just feels... like yet another distraction from ever actually finishing this game.

Onto the Centaur futa though, I'd never bothered with her when she was unveiled because she just eats your unique items. Talk about misunderstanding gamer mindsets that the rewards for giving up unique items (usually treated as trophy items and kept even when useless) is to get fucked by a horse-cocked futa. You don't even get a warning about it the first time, you give her an item and she blows a load in your face. Thanks, but no thanks, I get enough unwanted horse cock futa in this game already, I'd rather keep my trophy items in hope of one day actually being able to display them all.

Last edited:

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
Look, I know not everyone likes B's writing, but I tend to find it between inoffensive to good. This time though, it really reads like something one of the better AI models would spit out. There's lots of repeated and redundant phrases in the sex scenes. Sometimes entire paragraphs are accidentally repeated. And the attempt to build an illusion of depth with the tribal language just felt hollow seeing as they are the ONLY fox-anthros where this is a thing.
It probably doesn't help that she's another Zo, a character with a little trauma that we're meant to get very invested in with a little family, but ultimately we'll never see unless we go out of our way to repeat the same scenes, over, and over. How many little "Perfect families" has the champ got now? Lover + kid/kids that we definitely are going to spend the rest of our days with when the game ever ends?
Maybe she would be better in TiTS, as a random side girl on Uveto, but seeing as the whole peaks section of CoC2 is already redundant and unconnected from anything else, she just feels... like yet another distraction from ever actually finishing this game.

Onto the Centaur futa though, I'd never bothered with her when she was unveiled because she just eats your unique items. Talk about misunderstanding gamer mindsets that the rewards for giving up unique items (usually treated as trophy items and kept even when useless) is to get fucked by a horse-cocked futa. You don't even get a warning about it the first time, you give her an item and she blows a load in your face. Thanks, but no thanks, I get enough unwanted horse cock futa in this game already, I'd rather keep my trophy items in hope of one day actually being able to display them all.
Gonna be honest, getting dicked by Kalesa as the reward for unique items was pretty obvious if you even read her introduction. When your pc asks about the reward for her quest she literally like gestures to her horsecock

Ozh

May 30, 2018
It probably doesn't help that she's another Zo, a character with a little trauma that we're meant to get very invested in with a little family, but ultimately we'll never see unless we go out of our way to repeat the same scenes, over, and over. How many little "Perfect families" has the champ got now? Lover + kid/kids that we definitely are going to spend the rest of our days with when the game ever ends?

Ay man glad for you, there are so many uniques in this game that they literally fill my inventory so im only happy to giv'em to kaly, plus i do enjoy her content.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
is this like coc's discord or something? Really like Wsan's writing, wondering where i could find some more.
No, its the comment section in the front page of Fenoxo.com for this release.

Wsan also mentioned he plans to add more to Kalysea in the future.

He ALSO mentioned he has more for Briennes family in the future.

When asked about Orlaith, he said this:

I do luv me Orlaith, but dryads will have to wait their turn for a content pass. I’ve got some plans though.

Disappointment: immeasurable.
Day: ruined.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
No, its the comment section in the front page of Fenoxo.com for this release.

Wsan also mentioned he plans to add more to Kalysea in the future.

He ALSO mentioned he has more for Briennes family in the future.

When asked about Orlaith, he said this:

I do luv me Orlaith, but dryads will have to wait their turn for a content pass. I’ve got some plans though.

Disappointment: immeasurable.
Day: ruined.
Its ok orlaith bros.We will eventually get our expansion...

D3l

Aug 15, 2019
Who is the most forgotten character so far? Personally, I would like to see more content from Kiyoko and Kasyrra

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
i mean, it's kinda weird for the main villain to not get any content for over a year
Really? In my experience, ain villains often only show up to burn down your town and then bugger off until near the end of the game. I feel like we've seen more of Kas already than you'd normally see a main villain in am RPG.

Besides...Kas is right there. We know who she is. And it's pretty predictable le when she'll pop back up, story-wise.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Really? In my experience, ain villains often only show up to burn down your town and then bugger off until near the end of the game. I feel like we've seen more of Kas already than you'd normally see a main villain in am RPG.

Besides...Kas is right there. We know who she is. And it's pretty predictable le when she'll pop back up, story-wise.
But she's also a main LI so seeing her more often makes sense.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So... after having starting the game from scratch after losing all my external saves and rushing through old content... I just learned that Berwyn, one of my favorite characters ... is no longer a companion.

And like that...
My enjoyment of this game dropped about 25%..

They won't get rid of the dick from ryn, but will let us get rid of it from Arona, turning brint into Brienne, and remove the only pure base mage oh and let us turn him into a woman.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes