YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I am suprised no one here is talking about Bs virgin waifu. Everyone is just talking about the futa. Like, hmmm, is that not what you people want?
I haven't played Coc2 in more than a year now. So I simply can't comment on stuff that's been added recently. :censored:

Although, impregnatable manticores and foxgirl in the peaks area do look enticing to me.

ExcitedTengu

Jun 27, 2018
So... after having starting the game from scratch after losing all my external saves and rushing through old content... I just learned that Berwyn, one of my favorite characters ... is no longer a companion.

And like that...
My enjoyment of this game dropped about 25%..

They won't get rid of the dick from ryn, but will let us get rid of it from Arona, turning brint into Brienne, and remove the only pure base mage oh and let us turn him into a woman.
I'm sorry you had to learn this way bro.

Reactions: fdfggfd and Doras

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
So... after having starting the game from scratch after losing all my external saves and rushing through old content... I just learned that Berwyn, one of my favorite characters ... is no longer a companion.

And like that...
My enjoyment of this game dropped about 25%..

They won't get rid of the dick from ryn, but will let us get rid of it from Arona, turning brint into Brienne, and remove the only pure base mage oh and let us turn him into a woman.
You can turn berwyn into a woman? Is it a one or the other or can you turn him into a futa?

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
as somone into more m/m content im hoping in the future this gets a mod that turns most npcs into pure males or masc-herms.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
You can turn berwyn into a woman? Is it a one or the other or can you turn him into a futa?
Based on the choices and the game we are playing, the answer is yes. Dont ask me if I've done it because honestly I don't care for the gay or futa content. I just really liked Berwyn's character and when I got to change him into Wynne, I went for it. And the fact that there will be no more Wynne and the Teacher content disappoints me

Reactions: Wrynn13

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Actually, is that true? I havent played in ages.
I remember doing it in my original playthrough, but someone else said no you can't. I definitely remember the character bitching that I wanted her to do it so i could've just been the build up to it. Like I said, I didn't play the game in a while so yea.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I remember doing it in my original playthrough, but someone else said no you can't. I definitely remember the character bitching that I wanted her to do it so i could've just been the build up to it. Like I said, I didn't play the game in a while so yea.

You might be thinking of something she says once where she basically whines that she went to all this work to get a phallus and it's basically useless because you're banging her so often she might as well not have one.

Reactions: Wrynn13

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
>COC 2 story will never achieve this peak

View attachment 3352776
Honestly, for CoCII its better to think of it as a harem collection game with some type of combat mess nailed on. I skip most of the dialogue because the fanf-, I mean, sto*cough* exercise in writing just comes off as hot garbage. No point to most of these OCs, very few snippets of dialogue that make characters interesting are too few and far between, and on top of all of this the amount of times agency is removed from the player and how their character would act is overwritten by 'writers' with egos so large and delicate that they have a mental breakdown if you so much as whisper the word mod in the general direction of their glass apartments.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes