Meblue

Jul 11, 2021
Nope it won't, it doesn't add anything nor expand (story wise) anything so it can't be the best mod.
I personnaly don't understand that obssession of removing the genitalias of characters.
...Because people don't like futa? It's fine to disagree but there isn't much to be confused about here. It gives the player some extra choice on what they want. Giving a player more options isn't a bad thing. Besides, you get plenty of options to give characters dicks both here and in TiTS. And if I remember correctly Savin was pushing Wsan to give Alante a dick. So it's not like it ain't happening the other way around.

Aug 16, 2021
anyone else ask why they still watch this thread but then come to the sobering realization that you can no longer remember why you hang around hoping this game will get better?
Cause I miss my bros, the constant shit-talking and brainstorming made the game better imo. But they let the thread die and this place is the closest thing to that. Cause the discord just ain't it chief, and the fen forums makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

I just find it too be a bit nonsensical that the lead dev didn't make at least an excel file or something like that to give the writers a set idea about their character's personalities including the mc. Instead of letting them go wild with almost no control for each scene.
My brother in Christ he did, not his fault nobody reads the shit

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
...Because people don't like futa? It's fine to disagree but there isn't much to be confused about here. It gives the player some extra choice on what they want. Giving a player more options isn't a bad thing. Besides, you get plenty of options to give characters dicks both here and in TiTS. And if I remember correctly Savin was pushing Wsan to give Alante a dick. So it's not like it ain't happening the other way around.
Sure, but if every character is intended to have an option for everyone you may as well go to a modular system like Lilith's Throne.

Reactions: yuzuyo and GokutheG

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Honestly I'm just waiting for that salamander tomboy princess. Seeing as how it's probably gonna be written by Savin though, I have extremely little hope for it even if he somehow doesn't inject his cuck fetish into her. His writing is just so milquetoast.

Speaking of tomboys...
1707949343886.png
>Atugia could've been this.
How did Gardeford fuck up so badly.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Honestly I'm just waiting for that salamander tomboy princess. Seeing as how it's probably gonna be written by Savin though, I have extremely little hope for it even if he somehow doesn't inject his cuck fetish into her. His writing is just so milquetoast.

Speaking of tomboys...
View attachment 3354970
they're tone-deaf.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
To make them better, it's not a hard concept. Hell add a option to the mod to add them to characters who don't if that's the flavor you like.
It's seems there is a misunderstanding to my reaction, I understand that some player want to change the sex and/or gender of some characters because they want to. But doing things to npcs doesn't give you characters. If there is no in universe reason why they would alter themselves for somebody they just met, then you have sex dolls not actuals characters.
In a sex game/story the gender and sex of a character actually matters as a core function and identity of said character.
From my point of view adding a switch to put/remove genitalia on characters is removing them for a generic doll.

Also nobody ever accuse Savin of being a good creative manager.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
It's seems there is a misunderstanding to my reaction, I understand that some player want to change the sex and/or gender of some characters because they want to. But doing things to npcs doesn't give you characters. If there is no in universe reason why they would alter themselves for somebody they just met, then you have sex dolls not actuals characters.
In a sex game/story the gender and sex of a character actually matters as a core function and identity of said character.
From my point of view adding a switch to put/remove genitalia on characters is removing them for a generic doll.

Also nobody ever accuse Savin of being a good creative manager.
Yeah. So things like the combat deficits and corruption being so lackluster will be improved by changing the genitals of certain characters?

With all the complaining over how Savin and the team are handling things I was expecting more interesting answers.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

Speaking of tomboys...
View attachment 3354970
F8CH7WtaQAA99BO.jpg

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Tomboy = any woman who’s vaguely athletic or sporty, or has short hair?

I guess that’s the new definition?
No, that's the old definition.

a who and like a , . in that usually

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes