HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
I mean... CoC2 is basically fanfic - the game. So much writing is based on fan submission and they even have a format for anyone who wants to contribute how they are meant to write (so that it becomes easier for the devs to copy-paste it into the game). It infuriates me because I used to read the submission forums and really great stuff came in but the devs would just refuse to even consider a lot of great material for whatever fucking reason. Seeing so much content suggested and less than 1% even getting to the considerations stage made me not even try to submit anything myself and also made me lose interest in the project.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Honestly, for CoCII its better to think of it as a harem collection game with some type of combat mess nailed on. I skip most of the dialogue because the fanf-, I mean, sto*cough* exercise in writing just comes off as hot garbage. No point to most of these OCs, very few snippets of dialogue that make characters interesting are too few and far between, and on top of all of this the amount of times agency is removed from the player and how their character would act is overwritten by 'writers' with egos so large and delicate that they have a mental breakdown if you so much as whisper the word mod in the general direction of their glass apartments.
Harem collection game. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
My fellow kinsman, it only pretends to be like that.
Save yourself before you become like me.

Game's depth and personality is the same as a puddle, wide as shit but shallow as fuck.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
anyone else ask why they still watch this thread but then come to the sobering realization that you can no longer remember why you hang around hoping this game will get better?
I unsubbed from the tits thread. but this thread is special. it is like watching a car accident.
Every week or two something new and amusing comes out.
Grab yon popped corn and take a seat.
Be amazed and amused.

Last edited:

KouUrakiZX-2

Mar 17, 2020
If you like Wsan's futa doms then she's got some good scenes with a heavy oral worship focus, don't think she does anything gameplay wise though. The wiki lists items that work (though it's also not completely accurate, dream plate doesn't work though they say it does) so it shouldn't be too hard to find some underleveled stuff to throw away or just keep a separate save for her content.
I tried giving her the dream plate, and it works, so I dunno where you got that it doesnt work.

IceWildHunter

Feb 2, 2024
I just find it too be a bit nonsensical that the lead dev didn't make at least an excel file or something like that to give the writers a set idea about their character's personalities including the mc. Instead of letting them go wild with almost no control for each scene.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
anyone else ask why they still watch this thread but then come to the sobering realization that you can no longer remember why you hang around hoping this game will get better?
I keep coming back for a quick laugh and because of the very slim hope that when the time to mod the day comes(still coping) this thread will server as a huge bin of ideas

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Nope it won't, it doesn't add anything nor expand (story wise) anything so it can't be the best mod.
I personnaly don't understand that obssession of removing the genitalias of characters.
To make them better, it's not a hard concept. Hell add a option to the mod to add them to characters who don't if that's the flavor you like.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes