harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Any fucker here that choose "reject furry" option receives no respect from me.
Mouse girls are best... Just the best.
Eh, the kemonomimi version is better.
BUT... the way they handle dedicking and defurring in that game is really annoying.
They clearly resent their audience, and as such have decided to emotionally blackmail you by having the scene be as painful as possible.

It should have been a setting in the options of "what level of furry is amily" or "is X A futa or a woman"?
And you configure it in the options.

Instead they make us modify them in game, and have the characters act like a kicked puppy all throughout.
Based

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Eh, the kemonomimi version is better.
BUT... the way they handle dedicking and defurring in that game is really annoying.
They clearly resent their audience, and as such have decided to emotionally blackmail you by having the scene be as painful as possible.

It should have been a setting in the options of "what level of furry is amily" or "is X A futa or a woman"?
And you configure it in the options.

Instead they make us modify them in game, and have the characters act like a kicked puppy all throughout.
Jokes on you ive conditioned myself to like this shit in order to not let them win

Meblue

Jul 11, 2021
pshaw

name 4.
The Pheonix Girl, Seandre, Shekka, I'm pretty sure Anno is getting a dick sometime soon, not sure if the Tanuki girl counts. It's not as common as I thought now that I think about it unless I'm missing some characters, but I don't think that defeats my main point. If the option is offered to dedick a character I don't think that's bad. Unless it's a case like Brienne, where the result ends up overshadowing their cock-fitted counterpart. But the issue with Brienne isn't really the dedicking, it's that she is just an entirely separate character to Brint. For a futa character you just need to edit the previous scenes and add new ones.

I'm not saying EVERY futa character should have the option to be dedicked, but if it is offered I don't see how that's a bad thing, assuming the writer is willing to shoulder the extra work.

Last edited:

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
The Pheonix Girl, Seandre, Shekka, I'm pretty sure Anno is getting a dick sometime soon, not sure if the Tanuki girl counts. It's not as common as I thought now that I think about it unless I'm missing some characters, but I don't think that defeats my main point. If the option is offered to dedick a character I don't think that's bad. Unless it's a case like Brienne, where the result ends up overshadowing their cock-fitted counterpart. But the issue with Brienne isn't really the dedicking, it's that she is just an entirely separate character to Brint. For a futa character you just need to edit the previous scenes and add new ones.

I'm not saying EVERY futa character should have the option to be dedicked, but if it is offered I don't see how that's a bad thing, assuming the writer is willing to shoulder the extra work.
I meant in this game. There's little to no "adding dicks" in this game.

Which is fine for me. We've discussed gender swaps before, and I think its a bad idea for several reasons.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022

Wait wait brinne has a dick..?And i can remove it?

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Wait wait brinne has a dick..?And i can remove it?
Nowhere in the post does it say that lol. They're saying that Brienne is technically a dedicked Brint, but is far more popular and an entirely different character than Brint.

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
If the option is offered to dedick a character I don't think that's bad
I wish there was more dedicking but the only time that's happened as far as i know is recently with the demon ladies hell just let me do that to Arona we could finally get a fully female dom out of such an option.Fuck i just remembered the shortstack goblin who no one talks about with the cock that could have saved the titanic a dedicking would get at least get me to look up her name

Basty96

May 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3355268

Lowkey the cuck seeds were there all along. Luckily never got invested in CoC1, cause it would've given me a mental scar if this cringe had been from Arona and Brienne.
good thing there's at least one mod that let's you get rid of Urta cause surprise surprise you aren't the only one that finds that bit so blazingly jarring:
"Char hates Futas with a passion"
"Char is Futa"
"Ends up fucking each other"
good job on character assassination but what else is new considering it's Fenoxos self insert

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I wish there was more dedicking but the only time that's happened as far as i know is recently with the demon ladies hell just let me do that to Arona we could finally get a fully female dom out of such an option.Fuck i just remembered the shortstack goblin who no one talks about with the cock that could have saved the titanic a dedicking would get at least get me to look up her name
I think we both know that if an option to remove Arona's dick was offered it would only be on her submissive route. It seems like the writers are unable to imagine a dominant woman without one.

I think the only dominant woman without a penis in the game is the traveling gargoyle merchant.

Oct 10, 2021
Lowkey the cuck seeds were there all along. Luckily never got invested in CoC1, cause it would've given me a mental scar if this cringe had been from Arona and Brienne.
That shit is hilarious. I would've laughed if I had run into that. I wish CoCII writers seethed like that in the game.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
I think we both know that if an option to remove Arona's dick was offered it would only be on her submissive route. It seems like the writers are unable to imagine a dominant woman without one.

I think the only dominant woman without a penis in the game is the traveling gargoyle merchant.
Its because the dev team conflates cocks with dominance. They had this problem in the first CoC game too that pussy = submissive. Really trashy since I would try to play a feminine domme, but it would almost always force me into using a strap-on or a dildo because a lot of the dom scenes required something to penetrate the other party with. It was that or being a power sub.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Its because the dev team conflates cocks with dominance. They had this problem in the first CoC game too that pussy = submissive. Really trashy since I would try to play a feminine domme, but it would almost always force me into using a strap-on or a dildo because a lot of the dom scenes required something to penetrate the other party with. It was that or being a power sub.
I would love to play as a girl boss with harem of dickgirls and guys.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021

Let's hope

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Based on what?
No, that's the old definition.

a who and like a , . in that usually
Dont insult my fetish.A tomboy is a very literal word.A girl that acts and dresses like a boy.
IDK, to me a tomboy is a girl that looks, dresses, and acts like a boy, to the point where they could likely pass for one (cf. the term “tomgirl”), but whenever I see someone posting images of “tomboys”, it’s usually very feminine women who either happen to be wearing short hair (it’s in a feminine style as, if not more, often than it is in a boyish one) or gym clothes (bra and bikini/hotpants as, if not more, often than something gender-neutral like a tracksuit), or who have some amount of muscle tone (usually light enought to still be very feminine).

Reactions: YouShallNotLol
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes