bedroomlurker

Oct 24, 2020
I often hear people talk about the faults of the game, and don’t get me wrong there are plenty… but what are some of the good things this game does?

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
I often hear people talk about the faults of the game, and don’t get me wrong there are plenty… but what are some of the good things this game does?

I liked the initial setup for the Wayfort and how it was seemingly going to allow corrupt players to basically establish themselves as the big regional warlord with the Foothills, Harvest Valley and Forests as their domain.

It was a neat idea that could've allowed a lot of player choices dynamically effecting the world in tangible fashion.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
I liked the initial setup for the Wayfort and how it was seemingly going to allow corrupt players to basically establish themselves as the big regional warlord with the Foothills, Harvest Valley and Forests as their domain.

It was a neat idea that could've allowed a lot of player choices dynamically effecting the world in tangible fashion.
"No no, power fantasy! Dickgirl better, fuck you all"
- Savin while having his balls warmed up by Tobs and the fans at that forum

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Uh... it's gotten some decent scenes here and there and the illustrations are good. Legitimately that's about it as far as I'm concerned.

Lore is unnecessary boring dogshit
Combat is dogshit
Characters are shallow dogshit
Variety of fetishes is pitiful and boring

Just played through Superhuman not too long ago and it's better in literally every category except for the actual sex scenes(though admittedly I'm more of a text than CG guy so eh).

Slightly off-topic but while I was looking through Kalysea's camp scenes I stumbled across Brienne's stargazing CG and scene and what the actual fuck. I know Wsan doesn't know how to write actual bonding but he didn't even try there. Makes me wonder why it's even in the game.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
the close button works.

but seriously for me atleast I like the general concept of the world that they have created. yes its cliche and in the current version of the game they really dont give it room to breath, but you can kind of see the original soul in the oldest scenes/writings.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Slightly off-topic but while I was looking through Kalysea's camp scenes I stumbled across Brienne's stargazing CG and scene and what the actual fuck. I know Wsan doesn't know how to write actual bonding but he didn't even try there. Makes me wonder why it's even in the game.
Which one? Can you post screenshot.

Doras

Oct 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3355268

Lowkey the cuck seeds were there all along. Luckily never got invested in CoC1, cause it would've given me a mental scar if this cringe had been from Arona and Brienne.
That scene is hilarious and really criticises players that sleep around but get triggered when other characters do the same

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes