MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
The ghost light is only accessable to pussy-only havers. So no worries.
>Head crushed by thighs
>Involves dick
>Only for females
venom.gif
THIS GAME IS SO FUCKING FUCKED I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE WHY DO THEY HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING I JUST WANT MY HEAD POPPED LIKE A FUCKING WATERMELON BY A MUSCULAR GIRL AND I CAN'T FUCKING HAVE THAT IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING COCKS AND BALLS WITH THESE FUCKS AND IT'S FEMALE ONLY WHY THE FUCK DO THEY THINK EVERY SINGLE FUCKING WOMAN WANTS TO BE A LITTLE SUBMISSIVE BITCH I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE LET ME OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
>Head crushed by thighs
>Involves dick
>Only for females
View attachment 3369739
THIS GAME IS SO FUCKING FUCKED I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE WHY DO THEY HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING I JUST WANT MY HEAD POPPED LIKE A FUCKING WATERMELON BY A MUSCULAR GIRL AND I CAN'T FUCKING HAVE THAT IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING COCKS AND BALLS WITH THESE FUCKS AND IT'S FEMALE ONLY WHY THE FUCK DO THEY THINK EVERY SINGLE FUCKING WOMAN WANTS TO BE A LITTLE SUBMISSIVE BITCH I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE LET ME OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT
Screenshot_2024-02-19-21-39-42-425_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_2024-02-19-21-39-47-972_com.android.chrome.jpg

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
>Head crushed by thighs
>Involves dick
>Only for females
View attachment 3369739
Yo, I think I have this cactus rum with totally zero side effects.
Think you'll like it.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
No. She only received scenes related to strap-on. Also, it is not that she gets a ghost light herself. You just share the one that Champ has.

Reactions: GokutheG

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Unless he goes on a 5 page spiel about how thoroughly you suck Tui's ghost cock, there really isn't an excuse for not taking like maybe an extra hour or two at most to change some wording to make it a pussy. Even STILL I could've at least appreciated it not being locked to fucking females only. This isn't an issue with Kalysea who was also a commission. But nope let's do the absolute bare minimum, fuck the players xd.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Unless he goes on a 5 page spiel about how thoroughly you suck Tui's ghost cock, there really isn't an excuse for not taking like maybe an extra hour or two at most to change some wording to make it a pussy. Even STILL I could've at least appreciated it not being locked to fucking females only. This isn't an issue with Kalysea who was also a commission. But nope let's do the absolute bare minimum, fuck the players xd.
But the commission was for a female based champion so it makes sense that's who the scene would cater to. Sure pleasing players is important but what's more important is pleasing the person who actually paid for the piece and have it the way they want and the players who would also enjoy the scene.

Reactions: CJlOHNK and Doras

yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
But the commission was for a female based champion so it makes sense that's who the scene would cater to. Sure pleasing players is important but what's more important is pleasing the person who actually paid for the piece and have it the way they want and the players who would also enjoy the scene.
Did the commissioner specifically forbid the author to include some extra stuff?

I actually enjoy the futadom content, but I completely understand the frustration with doms being almost exclusively people with dongs or, in this case, magical dongs. Some consistent femdom would be really nice.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes