Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
i remember reading that at the time they even planned to allow you to import your CoC1 save because it was truely meant to be a CoC1 sequel.
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Well thank fucking god it didn't happen.
That's one new way to bastardize your own literal save.

So I can still keep delulu-ing myself that my MC from CoC1 escaped Mareth and is enjoying their own retirement somewhere.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Well thank fucking god it didn't happen.
That's one new way to bastardize your own literal save.

So I can still keep delulu-ing myself that my MC from CoC1 escaped Mareth and is enjoying their own retirement somewhere.
I can see how they would have done this: "your_character_name was a bitch that ended up being Urta's cocksleeve, the end"

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I often hear people talk about the faults of the game, and don’t get me wrong there are plenty… but what are some of the good things this game does?
For one there’s a lot of content. “Quantity has a quality all its own,” etc.

The real highlight, though, is Moira’s art. Doesn’t matter how poorly a sex scene is written, I just skim it while looking at the character portraits, and that seems to make it all better.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
For one there’s a lot of content. “Quantity has a quality all its own,” etc.

The real highlight, though, is Moira’s art. Doesn’t matter how poorly a sex scene is written, I just skim it while looking at the character portraits, and that seems to make it all better.
Yeah, Moira is single-handedly holding up the game with the super great art. I just wish it was used for a better game.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Shit's squashed because it's a mobile screenshot.

Shy response is the best one, really wish we got to see her like that more often.
I do wish Wsan could try to write some longer dialogue exchanges. Most of his feel to much like stop and go.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
I think wsen is the only good witter in the god forsaken team of witters fuck savin and the tons with the fucking notpad

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
A couple more Eryka scenes. Yay, I guess?

Back to the bad news. They're turning Atugia into a generic futadom. They gave her a ghostlight dong. :HideThePain:

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes