GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Did the commissioner specifically forbid the author to include some extra stuff?

I actually enjoy the futadom content, but I completely understand the frustration with doms being almost exclusively people with dongs or, in this case, magical dongs. Some consistent femdom would be really nice.
Seems like the commissioner wanted the focus to be on the ghostlight and a female champion. So while I'm sure the author could have extended the content it would have been on that person's dime.

Im sure if you hired someone to write the content you enjoy and they spent that time focusing on content you dislike you wouldn't be happy.

Reactions: CJlOHNK and Lucky_I

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Im sure if you hired someone to write the content you enjoy and they spent that time focusing on content you dislike you wouldn't be happy.
That would be true only if the commission was made privately - for my eyes only.
Which is not the case with this stupid game.
So instead of making scenes for at least a portion of audience, devs are spending time on commission(s) aimed at a single person. :HideThePain:

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
That would be true only if the commission was made privately - for my eyes only.
Which is not the case with this stupid game.
So instead of making scenes for at least a portion of audience, devs are spending time on commission(s) aimed at a single person. :HideThePain:
No it's for the commissioner and the people who would also enjoy the commissioned content. If authors spent time doing content that a commissioner isn't into then why would anyone pay for one?

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
No it's for the commissioner and the people who would also enjoy the commissioned content. If authors spent time doing content that a commissioner isn't into then why would anyone pay for one?
Adding random commissions into the game you're developing, and getting monthly donations from backers, is already pretty stupid in the first place. :mad:
Oh, and have you fucking forgot about how CoC devs get most of the funding? Both Savin and Fenoxo get tens of thousands of dollars on their patreon pages alone. People are clearly more than willing to give their money to the devs. No need for making commissions that are actively harming the game as a whole. :HideThePain:

yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
Are you having a hard time coming up with the obvious answer to this question? Here: THERE WOULD BE NO SCENE IN THE FIRST PLACE. The author would be ADDING to something that ONLY EXISTS because someone paid for it.

Actually, I would be very happy since I'd get more content for the same price. Logic, yes? Addition, not subtraction. The author decided not to add, it has nothing to do with the commissioner. He could just change some specific parts and that would be it, not locked to female characters, magic dick and overall enjoyable for everyone.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Adding random commissions into the game you're developing, and getting monthly donations from backers, is already pretty stupid in the first place. :mad:
Oh, and have you fucking forgot about how CoC devs get most of the funding? Both Savin and Fenoxo get tens of thousands of dollars on their patreon pages alone. People are clearly more than willing to give their money to the devs. No need for making commissions that are actively harming the game as a whole. :HideThePain:
They get tens of thousands before taxes, before Patreons's cut, split between like 6 or 7 people, and less whatever Savin spends paying community writers like B amd Alypia (I think Moira is commissioned too). Not to mention I'm sure Savin gets paid more than everyone else.

Saying someone shouldn't supplement their income because it personally irritates you is a pretty rough take, man. Commissions are fine.

Last edited:

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Are you having a hard time coming up with the obvious answer to this question? Here: THERE WOULD BE NO SCENE IN THE FIRST PLACE. The author would be ADDING to something that ONLY EXISTS because someone paid for it.

Actually, I would be very happy since I'd get more content for the same price. Logic, yes? Addition, not subtraction. The author decided not to add, it has nothing to do with the commissioner. He could just change some specific parts and that would be it, not locked to female characters, magic dick and overall enjoyable for everyone.
To your first point I think you meant to quote someone else because that's my point. The scene wouldn't exist unless the commissioner paid for it.

Your second point makes no sense in this instance since the commissioner specifically wanted a scene to focus on a female champion. Why would the author spend time and the commissioner's money on a male route if its something the commissioner does not want?

Are you really trying to argue that workers shouldn't be able to supplement their income because the bosses make a lot of money? And how does it hurt the game just because it contains content that you personally aren't interested in? I'm sure the devs don't feel that way since not only do they get to fill their game with content they don't have to pay for, it also increases the enjoyment for people who play female mcs and it doesn't contradict the established lore.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
They get tens of thousands before taxes, before Patreons's cut, split between like 6 or 7 people, and less whatever Savin spends paying community writers like B amd Alypia (I think Moira is commissioned too). Not to mention I'm sure Savin gets paid more than everyone else.

Saying someone shouldn't supplement their income because it personally irritates you is a pretty rough take, man. Commissions are fine.
Of course you would immediately jump to protect Savin and his clique. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Are you really trying to argue that workers shouldn't be able to supplement their income because the bosses make a lot of money? And how does it hurt the game just because it contains content that you personally aren't interested in? I'm sure the devs don't feel that way since not only do they get to fill their game with content they don't have to pay for, it also increases the enjoyment for people who play female mcs and it doesn't contradict the established lore.
I'm actually starting to suspect you're the one who did that commission, and came here to see our reactions to it. :unsure:
But anyway.
Yes, they should not do whatever this is. Especially because they're on a payroll.
Imagine Mojang adding horsecock dildo item into Minecraft, because one of their employees got commissioned to do so.

This whole argument is stupid. Why am I even trying. :HideThePain:

yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
Your second point makes no sense in this instance since the commissioner specifically wanted a scene to focus on a female champion. Why would the author spend time and the commissioner's money on a male route if its something the commissioner does not want?
How doesn't it make sense? The author could've ADDED more content as a gesture of goodwill. The only thing being reduced is the writer's free time, the commission would be the same fucking thing, but with more content. He didn't need to, but it would be nice to see more actual femdom if he was willing to change a few parts.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
How doesn't it make sense? The author could've ADDED more content as a gesture of goodwill. The only thing being reduced is the writer's free time, the commission would be the same fucking thing, but with more content. He didn't need to, but it would be nice to see more actual femdom if he was willing to change a few parts.
The commission is ran by the commissioner for approval. The author is being paid for their time and efforts to add content that the commissioner wants. The scene is being paid by the commissioner so it needs to fit what they want because they are the one who paid for the time spent working on it including the hypothetical extra guy content.
I'm actually starting to suspect you're the one who did that commission, and came here to see our reactions to it. :unsure:
But anyway.
Yes, they should not do whatever this is. Especially because they're on a payroll.
Imagine Mojang adding horsecock dildo item into Minecraft, because one of their employees got commissioned to do so.

This whole argument is stupid. Why am I even trying. :HideThePain:
You do realize that argument is completely ridiculous. A dildo makes no sense and runs counter to Microsoft's game that is targeted towards kids.

I just don't get the point in bitching about extra content that someone else paid to get included. If it doesn't break the lore or make a character act counter to whats established for them i dont see the big deal. If there's something you really want to see that isnt already planned for then pay for it.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
The comission was centered around a female pc yes but excluding pussy content from an hermaphrodite player wasn't in the comission it was a choice made by Gard on how Atugia would get the ghostcok.
For me that's emblematic of the problems with this game, it's not about presenting choices to the players and trusting them to pick and choose what they want then deal with consequences of their choices but choosing and forcing content on the player based on the preference of the writers.
It's not a completely wrong approach but it clashes with the choices and customization of the players. Especially when they seem to forget herm exist.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
You do realize that argument is completely ridiculous. A dildo makes no sense and runs counter to Microsoft's game that is targeted towards kids.
At this point you're just trolling. There's just no way someone wouldn't get what the analogy was about. :HideThePain:
And Minecraft isn't targeted towards kids. It never was. There's blood, death, kreepers (literal suicide bombers), and many other things obviously not suited for kids.
You know what's a real game aimed at kids? Mario Franchise.

I just don't get the point in bitching about extra content that someone else paid to get included. If it doesn't break the lore or make a character act counter to whats established for them i dont see the big deal. If there's something you really want to see that isnt already planned for then pay for it.
First of all, you were the one who started this shitty argument. And now you're whining about not getting the point. :KEK:
Second; What lore? What established character? Devs have been consistently breaking both of those for years now. Brightest example being Alypia completely rewriting Etheruined's character, to better suit her(Alypia's) fetishes in particular.

Last edited:

yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
The commission is ran by the commissioner for approval. The author is being paid for their time and efforts to add content that the commissioner wants. The scene is being paid by the commissioner so it needs to fit what they want because they are the one who paid for the time spent working on it including the hypothetical extra guy content.
My god. Honestly, I'd rather blow my brains out than try to explain to you, AGAIN, how addition and subtraction are different things.

At least I got the mental image of some weirdo getting mad about extra FREE variations of what they've paid for. What a joke.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Bogdan2033

Sep 21, 2020
Fuck her
Yes, I'll be a selfish creature like she is.
I, being a man, also want a scene with head crushing between thigs, why can’t I get that too?
I remember someone told in this thread that game is nothing more than fan fiction and fantasies of their writers, every update only confirms this
Even BrinHouse, which everyone had been waiting for so long (including me), did not have the desired impact on the success of the game, the only one I still cling to in this game is like a ray of light for me - Fleep
The rest of them can go fuck ourselves.
I'm done.

Last edited:

Bogdan2033

Sep 21, 2020
Fuck them
You can go "cuck" elsewhere
I want a power fantasy game
Not "Savin and 1000 cuck's"

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes