Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
I REALLY hope the existence of Azami's scenes set a precedence going forward. Cause if this domino does it's job and things play out correctly, then we can hopefully end up cucking that blonde sucker punching bitch Jen is into too and take her for ourselves.

Raptor_RXN

Jan 20, 2024
It would be based of Savin and Tobs if they fully let Azami become another one of our concubines with pregnancy and all that stuff like Rindo and expunge the trash idea of Bubs Takahiro and Azami.
Total Fox Den marriage.
Fuck off Komari, let me marry your granddaughter, I'm already fucking your god and your boss, and every other fox in that colony.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
So that's it? Bubs' characters are now up for grabs for other writers?

Looks like he's been more inactive than I thought.
Poked around the forum and apparently he's ghosted literally everyone for months. Hope he's doing alright, got no real opinion of him since I usually ignore dudes but don't like to imagine the worst.

Side note but they were debating on what the fuck to do with Quin cause pulling him means the only dude companion left would be Brint. That said I don't think anybody would mind that much if Brint was the only dude companion lmfao

Total Fox Den marriage.
Fuck off Komari, let me marry your granddaughter, I'm already fucking your god and your boss, and every other fox in that colony.
We're going to be fucking her too soon as well from the sound of it.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Turn the edgy kitsune into a girl and give her the dick correction treatment
You grab the funnel and put it in his mouth, smirking. “Now you should be familiar with this. Since you decided to be an obstinate bitch, this is going to be rough. I really hope that you’ve improved since last time.”

Kelt doesn’t reply; the only thing that comes out of his mouth is a choking noise as you make him chug down your milky potion. Since he’s retained some feminine features, not much is needed to transform him back into the lovely female you titty-fucked last time. His cock and balls quickly shrink back to his groin flesh, and his tits grow even further than they did before. When he’s done gulping the last drop of milk, your little cocksucking slut is back. She’s crying again, but you don’t care. She’ll get used to it.

“There, that’s much better. You look beautiful when you’re a girl, did you know that? Now I should find a proper name for you, Kelt is no fit name for a fine woman like you. What about Kelly? Shouldn’t be too hard to remember, even for a dumb slut like you. What do you think, Kelly?”

The centauress doesn’t respond, still sobbing. You grow impatient and slap her with your fat, corrupted cock.

“Answer, you wench! Your rightful mistress asked you a question. Do you like the name Kelly?”

She bursts into tears again, any attempt at a reply breaking off into another sob. You cockslap her repeatedly as you roar, “Do you think I have time to waste on whiny bitches like you? You’re even lucky I’m taking care of finding you a proper name. I should call you Cumbucket or Sugarcunt because that’s exactly what you are. So what do you think? Do you want to be called Cumbucket, Cumbucket?”

The broken centauress manages to shake her head convulsively. Satisfied, you stop slapping her.

“Good. Kelly it is, then.”

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes