Wyrtyn

Nov 7, 2022
Look, William is probably my overall favorite writer in both games in front of Wsan and Savin, but he absolutely deserves to have his ass kicked a bit, metaphorically. I think I subbed to him for like a year and a half, and in that time he had two or three separate apologies/promises/excuses for his lack of output and promises to get back on track.

Most of his projects (Bianca, Roo, Leila, Einen, all the Zheng Shi stuff) had literal years, some 3+ of idle time with no significant progress. He makes promises all the time, picks up new projects, waffles around, and generally is just awful at actually putting out work.

Sucks that his stuff gets canned, but tbh, the biggest failure in my personal opinion isn't being a bit harsher on him earlier.
It's a failure of project management to keep binning months of work. There's literal dozens of pages that are not in the games lmao

Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
What did you guys do with the crown of winter? take it or give to Ryn?
The unique skill is tempting.
She wants you to take it so I just took it.
Alas, my head slot is permanently occupied by the mask you get from Zo so heres hoping maybe having the crown adds a line of text in the eventual Ryn wedding scene in 2027.

dopplerprox

Dec 23, 2023
She wants you to take it so I just took it.
Alas, my head slot is permanently occupied by the mask you get from Zo so heres hoping maybe having the crown adds a line of text in the eventual Ryn wedding scene in 2027.
How did you get the mask? according to the wiki I just need to learn 7 skill from her and she will give it but never did.
any other special requirements?

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
It's a failure of project management to keep binning months of work. There's literal dozens of pages that are not in the games lmao
William wasn't a full time writer until recently afaik. All of those were commissions and/or personal projects. Noone but him had any say on what he worked on, which by all accounts (including his, mind you) was a big part of the problem.

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
How did you get the mask? according to the wiki I just need to learn 7 skill from her and she will give it but never did.
any other special requirements?
I think you learn all her skills, then you go back get some sort of enlightenment event(dont know how to get it, I just kept cycling through her shit) and then after 1 day you should get the silver mask.

Merter21

Apr 23, 2019
I'm kind of shocked this game doesn't have more bad ends, there's tons of content in this game that could easily have one but some how they don't.

Like for instance the Corrupted Lupine's could easily be a bad ending if you get your ass kicked enough like the centaurs, same goes for the cultists in the Glacial Rift and so on and so fourth.

On top of that there seems to be a lack of defeated content for your party as of late. You might get a small line or two about your 'companion' being dragged away or just knocked out while you get destroyed by the enemy. See the different things that could happen to different members when defeated or even in a bad ending was nice, specially with the centaurs who block the path to the mountains.

The only person who tends to get that sort of treatment is Cait with special events and such.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
why did tobs have to make such an interesting species/race such insufferable bastards. like god damn it just let me have my furry fantasies without making me want to dump lighterfluid all over the tree and just burn it down because of how annoying/insufferable the characters are.
he had to do it because he is "a nasty minded psychic vampire"

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes