• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Or they double down and release a ton of preg content.
Catch is, they're all one-baby only like what happen to the other foxes after Kiyoko
I don't mind some of the one baby only characters... But I swear to everything if they lock the amount of kids you can have with Ryn I will RIOT.
And the foxes make a bit of sense, since they have Kiyoko as a Den Mother nearby and otherwise their pregnancy is vastly limited compared to hers. Still want more fox kits, either finally letting us have them or letting more of the fox girls have more kids.

DerekMook9006

Mar 12, 2023
And the foxes make a bit of sense, since they have Kiyoko as a Den Mother nearby and otherwise their pregnancy is vastly limited compared to hers. Still want more fox kits, either finally letting us have them or letting more of the fox girls have more kids.
Miko got 2 kids after we fucked her. Plus, I don't see why they wouldn't want more kids outside of Tobs' ignorant mind set.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I don't mind some of the one baby only characters... But I swear to everything if they lock the amount of kids you can have with Ryn I will RIOT.
I'm 99% sure Ryns kid(s) will be a epilogue thing only. Might as well riot now.

JuAqe

Oct 14, 2020
has there been like, literally any update on the tetsuya bottom content? Its been a little over a year and it just suddenly came back to memory when I was thinking about all the purely gay romance options for a new run and as of now I can think of at most 3

• Sad
Reactions: M0nte

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
has there been like, literally any update on the tetsuya bottom content? Its been a little over a year and it just suddenly came back to memory when I was thinking about all the purely gay romance options for a new run and as of now I can think of at most 3
No.

Shit, I do not want purely gay romance, I just want male romance that is gay friendly.

Nidabutt

Dec 21, 2021
Meh. Honestly just Meh. Kalysea ends up being just another dom with an all powerful big dick, who would have thought, certainly not me, nope never expected that. Man this game is just disappointing in many ways and it's always the same fucking content over and over and over and over again.

It's not that i dislike that type of content, but i hate the way they go about it each fucking time. Yes i wanna have a huge big dick futa mommy, no i don't wanna be a spineless worthless cum rag. That's why i love evergreens sex scenes so much more.

I have to admit though, i would like it more of she had no cock. A hot mistress that uses and abuses me has much more appeal for me. Kalysea is the type of character that i want to put in her place and basically force her to cum her soul out instead. Also, we could have gotten more of Orlaith or any other dryad... this game really is the king of half baked characters.

Anyways, always feels good to complain about this game in some way, lmao.
Hey there, Kalysea's my OC. Wanted to check out what people thought of Kaly's new content out of curiosity and was browsing these posts. This post brings up a point I'd like to address for anyone who is interested in submissive Kalysea content. :)

I play an almost exclusively submissive character in CoC2 (and most other games) so the content I commissioned was designed for submissive PCs with the option to simply opt out of her content if you're not interested. I'm more than happy for people to commission a submissive route with Kalysea if they're interested, for example perhaps demanding a different reward so that you're in the dommy role, resulting in getting yourself a second bondage pony to go with Eubicha. If I was wealthy I'd also commission a submissive Kaly route (since she's not an exclusively dommy character in her canon), but unfortunately I'm not particularly well off so cannot afford to waste money on content I would not be interested in like that.

In addition, for anyone upset at her bad end content please keep in mind that bad ends are not canon to the CoC2 story, they're just "what if" scenarios. In Kaly's case I intend to save up and commission more content that follows a different route than the bad end, the bad end is not the canonical ending to her storyline with the PC, it's more of a fail state.

Bit of context for Kaly's actions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
In addition, for anyone upset at her bad end content please keep in mind that bad ends are not canon to the CoC2 story, they're just "what if" scenarios. In Kaly's case I intend to save up and commission more content that follows a different route than the bad end, the bad end is not the canonical ending to her storyline with the PC, it's more of a fail state.
I'm personally looking forward for more Kalysea content do this is good news for me. Hopefully it's still a Kaly-Dom route but less extreme than her bad end.

Also there's a surprising lack of underslung taur rides

Nidabutt

Dec 21, 2021
I'm personally looking forward for more Kalysea content do this is good news for me. Hopefully it's still a Kaly-Dom route but less extreme than her bad end.

Also there's a surprising lack of underslung taur rides
Can confirm, still Kaly-dom! ^_^

Very likely to include
instead of what is basically
since that whole kink makes me absolutely feral, especially with taurs. :giggle:

I may end up sneaking in another bad end there too, but much more 'wholesome' in nature, if you catch my drift.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I may end up sneaking in another bad end there too, but much more 'wholesome' in nature, if you catch my drift.
The offhandedness of the way Kaly stated that you and her are in a open relationship in her bad end probably rubbed off people in the wrong way. So a more "wholesome" bad end is welcome (any Kaly content is welcome for me anyways)

If I may, could Kalysea also have some utility as a Follower? For example she can use her nature magic to protect your camp and make it last much more longer in the wild.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Can confirm, still Kaly-dom! ^_^

Very likely to include
instead of what is basically
since that whole kink makes me absolutely feral, especially with taurs. :giggle:

Hey man i love kaly,one of my fav chars in the game.Thing is her first scenes(the fetch quest ones i mean) were incredible.They had variety and were full of life,they became better with each new item.The expansion was just repetitive and the bad end was bland.Hope you can bring forth more content for her.Cheers!

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
If I may, could Kalysea also have some utility as a Follower? For example she can use her nature magic to protect your camp and make it last much more longer in the wild.
Neat as that would be I doubt they'd go for it, would be kinda rude to lock such a nice quality of life buff behind a character not everyone is into.

Very likely to include cock marriage instead of what is basically cock slavery since that whole kink makes me absolutely feral, especially with taurs.
Hell yeah, the example of this in mystic knight maya is one of the best scenes in the game period, you're doing noble work.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes