grazzy

Jul 4, 2018
Anyone have more info on this fabled "Leila" character with the musk and all that? I'm a big fan of William's writing and kind of hate the lack of direction, but even hints at what the good writers have/had planned are often hotter than the stuff they manage to implement.

Also is Kelsaz from the latest update (the pic) fuckable? I haven't played in a good long while.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Anyone have more info on this fabled "Leila" character with the musk and all that? I'm a big fan of William's writing and kind of hate the lack of direction, but even hints at what the good writers have/had planned are often hotter than the stuff they manage to implement.

Also is Kelsaz from the latest update (the pic) fuckable? I haven't played in a good long while.
huh that indeed looks nice.Hope it gets accepted

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Total Fox Den marriage.
Fuck off Komari, let me marry your granddaughter, I'm already fucking your god and your boss, and every other fox in that colony.
"Total Fox Den marriage.
Come the fuck Komari, let me marry your granddaughter, I'm already fucking your god and your boss, and every other fox in that collony."

Reactions: destroyerofassholes

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019

Tbh I would get rid of half the shipmates in the game if it meant she could actually get implemented. So much more personality than most NPCs despite her not even being finished.

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
Who is bubbles everyone is talking about is that also the observer the dude who made all the kitsune content

sea47r

Jul 15, 2018
Who is bubbles everyone is talking about is that also the observer the dude who made all the kitsune content
Bubblelord, wrote a few foxes like Takahiro, they are currently MIA. Which means all of their content may never get finished.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022

Tbh I would get rid of half the shipmates in the game if it meant she could actually get implemented. So much more personality than most NPCs despite her not even being finished.
Ah yes,peak as always.Man the fact that this may never see the light of day saddens me.

Actually iirc we have her bust in the wiki so in theory someone can mod the game and add her in.I pray every day

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
A thought occurred to me that honestly should've years ago but I figured I would share it.

We all should've seen the writing on the walls for TOBs years and years ago with the initial release of the Fox Den dungeon, think about it, despite there being several bad ends if you happen to lose any of the fights but inversely what is there in terms of raping any of his precious little foxies? Nada, zilch, nothing. It along with just how that crap was written really should have been a big red flag that I think we all just sort of ignored because we figured "it would be updated to include it eventually".

But yeah his mary sue bullcrap was apparent from day one if you squint.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
A thought occurred to me that honestly should've years ago but I figured I would share it.

We all should've seen the writing on the walls for TOBs years and years ago with the initial release of the Fox Den dungeon, think about it, despite there being several bad ends if you happen to lose any of the fights but inversely what is there in terms of raping any of his precious little foxies? Nada, zilch, nothing. It along with just how that crap was written really should have been a big red flag that I think we all just sort of ignored because we figured "it would be updated to include it eventually".

But yeah his mary sue bullcrap was apparent from day one if you squint.
Savin said Bad Ends are non-canon, so if they did write the story around you losing in the Kitsune Den then they wouldn't rape and mindbreak you into their breeding sow, or outright execute you in Nakano's case.

You might be asking what the Foxes would do instead, or why they even added the Bad Ends if that's the case. But apparently it's just for players who want fucked up things to happen to their characters. So no, according to the devs you can't use the Bad Ends as justification for the same content to happen to the Fox Racists.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
i just have a minor furry rant:

why did tobs have to make such an interesting species/race such insufferable bastards. like god damn it just let me have my furry fantasies without making me want to dump lighterfluid all over the tree and just burn it down because of how annoying/insufferable the characters are.

I want Brint to have more content and possibly open up Garret to gay content.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes