• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Neat as that would be I doubt they'd go for it, would be kinda rude to lock such a nice quality of life buff behind a character not everyone is into.

Hell yeah, the example of this in mystic knight maya is one of the best scenes in the game period, you're doing noble work.
Mystic knight maya?

Nidabutt

Dec 21, 2021
Hey man i love kaly,one of my fav chars in the game.Thing is her first scenes(the fetch quest ones i mean) were incredible.They had variety and were full of life,they became better with each new item.The expansion was just repetitive and the bad end was bland.Hope you can bring forth more content for her.Cheers!
Could you elaborate what you mean when you say "The expansion was just repetitive and the bad end was bland."

It's very hard to tell what the issue is from that is all. If you mean you don't like Kaly's repeating overworld scenes you can disable them in camp.

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
Hey there, Kalysea's my OC. Wanted to check out what people thought of Kaly's new content out of curiosity and was browsing these posts. This post brings up a point I'd like to address for anyone who is interested in submissive Kalysea content. :)

I play an almost exclusively submissive character in CoC2 (and most other games) so the content I commissioned was designed for submissive PCs with the option to simply opt out of her content if you're not interested. I'm more than happy for people to commission a submissive route with Kalysea if they're interested, for example perhaps demanding a different reward so that you're in the dommy role, resulting in getting yourself a second bondage pony to go with Eubicha. If I was wealthy I'd also commission a submissive Kaly route (since she's not an exclusively dommy character in her canon), but unfortunately I'm not particularly well off so cannot afford to waste money on content I would not be interested in like that.

In addition, for anyone upset at her bad end content please keep in mind that bad ends are not canon to the CoC2 story, they're just "what if" scenarios. In Kaly's case I intend to save up and commission more content that follows a different route than the bad end, the bad end is not the canonical ending to her storyline with the PC, it's more of a fail state.

Bit of context for Kaly's actions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah man, now i kind of feel like an ass. I just want to clarify for a second that my bitching and complaining was mostly about the game itself, Kaly just isn't for me and there is nothing wrong about that. Just gets a bit tiring to see the approach to all of the dom stuff being handled in a similar way for many of the characters. I also like submissiv content more but not just as a toy, more in a being protected and loved kind of way. Sometimes i ask myself, when did i develop an actually "mommy" fetish? ah yes, evergreen that bitch, at least it's not from any real life problems i guess, lol.

Bad ends can definitely leave a bad taste in once mouth but who cares as long as they aren't canon. Though i have to admit, knowing a character could act a certain way depending on the situation that happens, can change my opinion into something more negative. It's honestly crazy just how "violent" people can get about these things.

I have to say it is interesting to see someone just come out and talk about their OC they commissioned. If at any point in the future the relationship between Kaly and the Pc changes into something more than just being a fleshlight, i will be certain to give her a fair chance again. This is your OC though, so don't go as far as to save up money just to change her into something you don't actually want for that character just to make some people happy, even if it's a kind thing to do.

Nidabutt

Dec 21, 2021
Ah man, now i kind of feel like an ass. I just want to clarify for a second that my bitching and complaining was mostly about the game itself, Kaly just isn't for me and there is nothing wrong about that. Just gets a bit tiring to see the approach to all of the dom stuff being handled in a similar way for many of the characters. I also like submissiv content more but not just as a toy, more in a being protected and loved kind of way. Sometimes i ask myself, when did i develop an actually "mommy" fetish? ah yes, evergreen that bitch, at least it's not from any real life problems i guess, lol.

Bad ends can definitely leave a bad taste in once mouth but who cares as long as they aren't canon. Though i have to admit, knowing a character could act a certain way depending on the situation that happens, can change my opinion into something more negative. It's honestly crazy just how "violent" people can get about these things.

I have to say it is interesting to see someone just come out and talk about their OC they commissioned. If at any point in the future the relationship between Kaly and the Pc changes into something more than just being a fleshlight, i will be certain to give her a fair chance again. This is your OC though, so don't go as far as to save up money just to change her into something you don't actually want for that character just to make some people happy, even if it's a kind thing to do.
Oh don't worry it's fine, I can understand your frustrations. I'm always disappointed when I see content for submissive NPCs for example lol. We all have our own tastes.

I was already planning on adding the 'true' route with Kaly anyway so don't worry.

That being said, it will be many months before work even starts as Wsan probably needs a well deserved break from Kaly content for a bit and I need to save up money to afford the next chunk of her content.

Reactions: JungleNuts

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Man is been a while since I've been here, got a question for you fellas: How do I get Atugia's new ghostdildo scene?

Also do you get anything extra by finding Matiha's letters in Bewryn's second quest or Matiha's hat & Rock Golem Summon is all you get from that quest?

P.S: Kaly is ok IMO, honestly if there was an option for her to rail the PC's Ass/Pussy I would like her more, I'm into doms but ending things only afer Oral leaves me blueballed lol.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Could you elaborate what you mean when you say "The expansion was just repetitive and the bad end was bland."

It's very hard to tell what the issue is from that is all. If you mean you don't like Kaly's repeating overworld scenes you can disable them in camp.

Ok so let me split this into 2 sections.

Before i begin let me say that my complaints come purely from a comperative point of view.Im comparing Kalys scenes before the expansion with the expansion itself,also my opinion on the expansion is affected by the game overall which i will touch on later.

So why do i think the new expansion is repetitive.The expansion mostly focuses on oral the PC orally worshipping kaly and becoming as submissive as possible to her.I have no issue with that,im all for dom characters and i enjoy them very much but here is where i start comparing Pre-Expansion kaly and Post-expansion Kaly.Pre kaly had 3(Or 4 scenes i dont remember) that got progressively bigger and better as we brought her more items for her fetch quest.She made us worship her body,made us drink her cum out of a bowl,used her vines to keep us in place,used us until we fainted etc.It was brimming with life and creativity,a very good introduction for a character indeed.The expansion though focuses *mostly* on cock worship scenes,which is hot and all but after a while it gets repetitive.There is a start difference in the variety of the scenes between the 2 states of Kaly and that is what im reffering to when talking about her expansion being "repetitive".

Now as for her bad end,well i will admit i was a bit too harsh on it because im generally biased against "total submission endings" since CoC2 has so many of them.But still even so her bad end is just the Maya scene but in text,such magical power appearing out of nowhere not only breaks the immersion and confuses the reader but it also is never explained.

All in all kaly is a good character that suffered from a below avg expansion.

Nidabutt

Dec 21, 2021
Man is been a while since I've been here, got a question for you fellas: How do I get Atugia's new ghostdildo scene?

Also do you get anything extra by finding Matiha's letters in Bewryn's second quest or Matiha's hat & Rock Golem Summon is all you get from that quest?

P.S: Kaly is ok IMO, honestly if there was an option for her to rail the PC's Ass/Pussy I would like her more, I'm into doms but ending things only afer Oral leaves me blueballed lol.
I think you've just played her introductory scenes, she becomes a follower after with a bunch more scenes. :)

Nidabutt

Dec 21, 2021
Ok so let me split this into 2 sections.

Before i begin let me say that my complaints come purely from a comperative point of view.Im comparing Kalys scenes before the expansion with the expansion itself,also my opinion on the expansion is affected by the game overall which i will touch on later.

So why do i think the new expansion is repetitive.The expansion mostly focuses on oral the PC orally worshipping kaly and becoming as submissive as possible to her.I have no issue with that,im all for dom characters and i enjoy them very much but here is where i start comparing Pre-Expansion kaly and Post-expansion Kaly.Pre kaly had 3(Or 4 scenes i dont remember) that got progressively bigger and better as we brought her more items for her fetch quest.She made us worship her body,made us drink her cum out of a bowl,used her vines to keep us in place,used us until we fainted etc.It was brimming with life and creativity,a very good introduction for a character indeed.The expansion though focuses *mostly* on cock worship scenes,which is hot and all but after a while it gets repetitive.There is a start difference in the variety of the scenes between the 2 states of Kaly and that is what im reffering to when talking about her expansion being "repetitive".

Now as for her bad end,well i will admit i was a bit too harsh on it because im generally biased against "total submission endings" since CoC2 has so many of them.But still even so her bad end is just the Maya scene but in text,such magical power appearing out of nowhere not only breaks the immersion and confuses the reader but it also is never explained.

All in all kaly is a good character that suffered from a below avg expansion.
I kinda get what you mean, the scenes were chosen to establish a solid foundation to build on, covering all the usual suspects with more varied scenes planned for later. For example if she had a bunch of fetish scenes like the bad end but no 'standard' sex scenes it would feel a bit odd, so I wanted to get those written first. I have plenty of fun ideas for the future now that the core framework is all in place.

Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
such magical power appearing out of nowhere not only breaks the immersion and confuses the reader but it also is never explained.
Not gunna say anything about this centaur lady cause I have no horses in this race(lol), I've just wanted to say this for a while, but man I have already been broken on immersion for anything power related in this game.
I don't get how on one hand, you can have Zo, who in the grand scheme of things cultivates a little bit even by wuxia standards and almost deletes her consciousness; and on the other you have Dragon Eve who does nothing but sit on her ass and beat off in an inn but can just take in centuries of dragon life force and walk out totally unscathed.

tl;dr I take any chance I can to bitch about dragon eve my god do I hate it conceptually.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Hey, remember when I said that I'd write every version of Kinu? Yeah, here's the one for her smol ver. Soooooo content warning, now as usual, tear it to pieces please and thank you.
I know the champion isn't the most consistently written character in this game but both of them seem extremely ooc in this. It seems like very poorly written fanfic of the two characters. If this was added to the game I would immediately wonder how it was approved. I think this need a couple more revisions to make the scenario plausible as involving these established characters.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I kinda get what you mean, the scenes were chosen to establish a solid foundation to build on, covering all the usual suspects with more varied scenes planned for later. For example if she had a bunch of fetish scenes like the bad end but no 'standard' sex scenes it would feel a bit odd, so I wanted to get those written first. I have plenty of fun ideas for the future now that the core framework is all in place.
Hey mate i appreciate the fact that you are opening your wallet for kaly.Dont take my criticism to heart.Kalys peak.Cheers

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Are they ever going to fix Kyoko? Fox den ruined everything with her.
from the information i was able to gather, if you are looking for kyoko being fixed via the original developers the answer is probably a hard no. but in the future if the game gets a decent mod team then the answer may become yes.

Reactions: Wrynn13
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes