D3l

Aug 15, 2019
Why Bubble-"Give me monies or stfu peasant"-Lord is hated? Short answer is he writes most of his characters as these powerful assholes that you are not supposed to beat. Or that he really just likes writing his characters as arrogant assholes really.
Wow, they sound like the young masters of Chinese novels

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
Wasn't their justification on no content of any undead type characters like vampires that patreon would ding it as necrophilia or im misremembering it ? My memory of this game is bad af and I vaguely remember talk about this topic and baroness.

Barenette

Apr 1, 2023
Does the browser version of CoC 2 get updated along with the game? Or will I have to abandon all of my progress to get the most up to date game?

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Wasn't their justification on no content of any undead type characters like vampires that patreon would ding it as necrophilia or im misremembering it ? My memory of this game is bad af and I vaguely remember talk about this topic and baroness.
Their justifications are as empty as their promises. If Patreon drops them I expect this project to dry up and vanish so they can make a new cash cow that will be on Patreon and be even more bland than this one.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
they might have said it, but if so then it was a blatant lie.
IIRC savin admitted he just does not like vampires

which... is reasonable enough position I guess.
vampires suck

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
they might have said it, but if so then it was a blatant lie.
IIRC savin admitted he just does not like vampires

which... is reasonable enough position I guess.
vampires suck
>Does not like vampires
>Makes a cumpire at the very beginning of his game
>Nobody does anything with her

:WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:

Personally I'm a fan of out-of-touch vampires who have no idea how modern society works so they have a meatbag awkwardly teach them about it. Not a very oft used concept though.

Julles Ra

Aug 12, 2021
Was it not possible to help with the housewarming thingy after freeing Kiyoko? I have (unfortunately) returned to playing the game after 2 whole years now. iirc you need to have a certain background to help out with the reconstruction, no?

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes