Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
How to transform Brint into Brienne?
Hidden Cave in Harvest Valley (just past where you ford the river) has cursed armor that Brint can put on. Return to Hawkethorne, but don't go to Brother Sanders to get the armor removed, instead, chill at the inn for a few days until Brint gets genderbent

Farhan124

Feb 18, 2020
quick question
in the update, it says (While it’s not currently accessible, there’s a lot of special interaction in this quest for Champions who’ve become godsworn to Nareva — the next and final of the three planned soulbindings)
weren't there more gods in game lore? like sorra which keeps popping up everywhere.
are they planning on not adding more gods?

jkh115

Jun 11, 2021
Carmen, baroness of hawkthorne. You meet her at the start of the game and basically never again except for her sex scene. She only sucks your cum when you're blue balled and go to sleep.
Imma be real with you chief, didnt even know until i searched it up. She was so boring the moment i met her that i immeditaly forgot about her entirely.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
quick question
in the update, it says (While it’s not currently accessible, there’s a lot of special interaction in this quest for Champions who’ve become godsworn to Nareva — the next and final of the three planned soulbindings)
weren't there more gods in game lore? like sorra which keeps popping up everywhere.
are they planning on not adding more gods?
All gods don't have godsworn. Just these 3.

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
So Nina's getting another quest. All I know about her is that she's writted by The Observer, which was reason enough to forget about her until now. Anything worthwhile for those who've done her content?

Reactions: Wrynn13

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
oh, hey. they're finally doing something with that harpy in the wayfort bar.
Let me guess, she accidentally teleports you into some unknown military base, where everyone speaks unkown language?

"Finally?"

Nina's gotten more attention since she came out than some companions...she has two full quests now. I have no idea why.
Because she is "inspired" by the Dude npc, from the game Underrail.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
So Nina's getting another quest. All I know about her is that she's writted by The Observer, which was reason enough to forget about her until now. Anything worthwhile for those who've done her content?
She's a super special awesome psychic who is totally all powerful and really strong and wise but drinks to suppress her powers because it's just soooooo strong and awesome you know

._. Her stunt when you ask about her abilities has to this day resulted in me basically ignoring her existence.

Because unlike whatever characterization TOBs applies to the champ, my logic is: Is no I don't particularly feel like forgiving you and I'm incapable of booting the mary sue or lopping their head off so rot in the bar ignored for all time.

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
I'm actually looking forward to Nareva, i wanna fuk the snek. It's so funny though that they would release a new quest with lot's of special interaction but you can't actually get any of that and yet it doesn't surprise me at all, lol.

Have they ever mentioned why it's only Keros, the black mommy and Naerva who we can do the soulbinding with?

Not on topic but does anybody else think Moira's art has become less "interesting" as time goes on? i don't want to call it worse but many of the new design's are kind of hit or miss for me.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I'm actually looking forward to Nareva, i wanna fuk the snek. It's so funny though that they would release a new quest with lot's of special interaction but you can't actually get any of that and yet it doesn't surprise me at all, lol.

Have they ever mentioned why it's only Keros, the black mommy and Naerva who we can do the soulbinding with?
Because they're too lazy to even try implementing other gods. Kek. :HideThePain:

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
She's a super special awesome psychic who is totally all powerful and really strong and wise but drinks to suppress her powers because it's just soooooo strong and awesome you know

._. Her stunt when you ask about her abilities has to this day resulted in me basically ignoring her existence.

Because unlike whatever characterization TOBs applies to the champ, my logic is: Is no I don't particularly feel like forgiving you and I'm incapable of booting the mary sue or lopping their head off so rot in the bar ignored for all time.
That's enough for me, thanks

I'll take your word for it and go back to forgetting her in favor of all the Wayfort NPCs I actually like, like Aileh

Seems to be a trend where Wayfort NPCs are either some of the most enjoyable, or as memorable as the Wayfort walls, with little in-between

Reactions: JungleNuts

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Is there a way to create a Futa MC? i been trying 4 a while now and i don't know if you really can get it or not since the game has futa/trans protagonist in the tag
I think Wyld Elf is the closest to starting as one, though that's just dick girl. You'll have to use items to go full futa, which is really easy though. Make a female character and drink the blue potion during the tutorial and congrats you have a futa.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
I think Wyld Elf is the closest to starting as one, though that's just dick girl. You'll have to use items to go full futa, which is really easy though. Make a female character and drink the blue potion during the tutorial and congrats you have a futa.
To gain balls its a bit trickier! You need to use another item lol :p

Seriously though, just buy a blue egg from the shop in town and then alchemy the ball effect on it and boom fully functional futa

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes