mistress.ayin

Sep 28, 2020
NOTE: edited post for 0.7.3 public version.

Installing CoC II 0.7.3 - Modded:
This mod created for 0.7.3 public version of game, and this mod focused on your champion’s powers, easy fighting. So this mod doesn’t change storyline’s or added new story to game. Your save file in this modded game works and compatible with any version of game, because it doesn’t change checksum hash, your save file hash sum is a original and unique. (check the end of your save file with a text editor, you have a unique checksum hash and you are not a cheater!)

You can download the latest public version of game from " ".

NOTE: you can play this game in your browser, go to this path "game folder\resources\app", and open "index.html" file with your browser, for android or iphone, open this file in your phone file manager (like a File Manager+, X-plore, Total Commander, Ghost Commander, or …) with your browser like a Chrome, Edge, Brave, Vivaldi, Opera or …, and do not use the Firefox, it can not open the local files in your phone, this ability removed from this browser.

Installing: for installing mod copy all of content in the "Mod" folder into this path "game folder\resources\app" and replace them.

List of changes, for this mod:
1.in the character creation increased your maximum health ‹+100› point.
2.in the character creation increased your credits to ‹+9000000›.
3.in the character creation increased your exp to ‹+267500›. (max level to ‹7›)
4.i added ‹5› action points to your fighting, you have ‹5› action for fight, including any spell, tease or direct melee attack.
5.in the character creation added ‹24› extra perks to your champion. (don’t change your champion’s class in the game)
NOTE: if you change your champion’s class in the game, some of your perks with class flags will reseted to your new champion’s class, so you don’t have these perks with the class flags for your new champion’s class. (i could have been to change these perks flag to other or none, but i didn’t)
6.in the character creation added ‹50› resistance to all your defense.
7.in the character creation added ‹+11› to all your attribute stats, for "strength & cunning" attribute states ‹+12›. (starting bonus attributes)
8.in the starting game you have "Runecleaver" and "Swift Sword", check your inventory.
9.in the character creation, for the human race i added "orange & white" hair, and for wyld elf races i added "black & white and ginger" hairs.
10.in the character creation you have "long hair" (ass-length) type, if you don’t want it go to stylist and cut it to short hair.
11.in the character creation you have a "maximum virility", "maximum cum rate" per hour and "high cum capacity" for male or shemale gender. (you have a legendary orgasm!)
12.don’t choose Messy Orgasm for sexual perks, i added this perk from a begining.
13.in the character creation, i added over ‹+100› power cards from the begining, including ‹6› ultimate powers "By The Horns", "Solar Cannon", "Mind Snap", "Berserkergang", "Aurora Arrow", "Earthquake" check your powers menu.
14.in the Hawkethrone location go to Leorah Shop, i added to many items for easy playing, check this. (hunter’s shop)
15.i added "Wraithslayer’s Dreamblade" in the Leorah Shop, check the shop to see this item. (this is the strongest weapon in the game)
16.i don’t change any weapons, armors and …, ? to create a new weapon, ability power or any new items, it makes your save file uncompatible with original version or next versions, because the new items does not exist in the other versions, and it makes a critical error.
17.all of these change’s can be written in your save file.

Download "Modded & Mini-game Solutions" from this .

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
fucking random map bullshit, can you beat the dungeon by just pressinig right like with Berwyn? honestly at this point I'd rather read than try to figure out that RGN bullshit.

Reactions: Wrynn13 and menatv

Nin10dope 64

Sep 29, 2019
You and me both.. I keep checking every month or so for news about Bianca in TITS and every month I am disappointed.. but still, I hope!!

Some day, Dr. ... some day...
It's not happening sadly. I don't have the link but Savin deliberately just said "No" to sex and stuff with Bianca. He got a real stick up his ass about it, I guess.

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
It's not happening sadly. I don't have the link but Savin deliberately just said "No" to sex and stuff with Bianca. He got a real stick up his ass about it, I guess.
If that's the case I'm convinced Savin uses the forum to see what everyone wants for the game and then deliberately does the opposite of that. I don't think I've seen a development team that hates it's community more than them

sea47r

Jul 15, 2018
I could have sworn their druid god was mentioned to have a soulbinding a long ass time ago, whats the point of introducing that mechanic and mentioning other gods. If you can't bind to all of them in a supposed role play game?
the new quest with Nina actually says that this isn't a thing, one of the journal of the wayfort's commander at the time of the Godswar states that " It's not my fault that I don't have these godsworn powers that the Tychrisians have — the Wyld simply never worked that way, the capability to wreak wrath in its name not something that can be bestowed on a whim."

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
the new quest with Nina actually says that this isn't a thing, one of the journal of the wayfort's commander at the time of the Godswar states that " It's not my fault that I don't have these godsworn powers that the Tychrisians have — the Wyld simply never worked that way, the capability to wreak wrath in its name not something that can be bestowed on a whim."
I think dude meant Velunn, the minotaur god and "Grandfather of Nature/Life" which honestly sounds cool IMO, shame we can't bond with them (I wanna hope that we'll meet/possibly fuck the other 3 Gods, but if you can't soulbond with them then having them appearing on the regular sounds even less likely...a shame, characters say "Tira's TITS" so much I wanted to meet her and see what all the fuzz was about, oh well...F for the Big Tiddy Goth Goddess we'll never enjoy.)

Reactions: Wrynn13

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Honestly I don't even understand the appeal of soulbinding. You're literally cucked out of your soul in the lamest way possible.

BTW how exactly does it work again? Do they just say "you can hold onto it but it's still mine" or do they just yoink that shit? If the latter, what's the excuse on not becoming a demon?

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
You gain something in its place. Be it part of the Kitsune oversoul, filled with sunlight, or I don't know stuffed with books? Might have been worth it in the second place if you actually became a fucking Valkyrie instead of the shit Gard dropped. At least Tobs garbage makes you a Kitsune.

sea47r

Jul 15, 2018
it's a cool concept, especially after the Convocation of Mirrors, you have this piece of an eldritch abomination from beyond the veil of reality giving you cool powers. Really is an issue of not going further with this, why not as the Divine Emissary of The August Master at the Center Of Heaven let us have access to some of his fun trickster magic or whatever abilities Lumia has and that ignoring the eldritch abomination angle, would be awesome to be able to make use of powers from beyond the fringes of this reality to smite our foes.

it really does just feel a little too mundane for how actually awesome it could be.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes