NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Do you have to have requirements equipped for powers to copy them with Mirror Stance (something technically Ranged for archer stuff, 2-handed for things that require that, ect)? Also, do "duel weapons" actually exist for player characters, or are those powers uncopyable if the former is true? Did they ever give the option to walk away from Bunny Bitch in the Foothills or do I still have to flee before her hp hits 0? Do you think they'll do with a character like Gytha what they did with Ferruze:Actually remember that you fucked her when she appears much later on and she has a baby somewhere?
-You can dual-wield any weapon that has the "light" atribute in the description, i.e: short swords, daggers, etc.
-Mirror Stance will grant you the powers after you're hit with them, once the battle's over go check your powers there should be the new one (doesn't work with everything, i think there was a list but was sorely outdated)
-Bunny Bitch wants to fight no matter what, i've yet to find a way to get out without kicking her ass in a fight.
P.S: Don't feel too bad for playing the game in story-mode to lower difficulty if it's giving you a headache, everybody here recognizes that the combat and the player character are a work-in-progress, some ways to play are just easier than others i've found.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
-You can dual-wield any weapon that has the "light" atribute in the description, i.e: short swords, daggers, etc.
Oh, I never would have realized that, as simple as this game is in most ways.
-Mirror Stance will grant you the powers after you're hit with them, once the battle's over go check your powers there should be the new one (doesn't work with everything, i think there was a list but was sorely outdated)
-Bunny Bitch wants to fight no matter what, i've yet to find a way to get out without kicking her ass in a fight.
P.S: Don't feel too bad for playing the game in story-mode to lower difficulty if it's giving you a headache, everybody here recognizes that the combat and the player character are a work-in-progress, some ways to play are just easier than others i've found.
Thanks, but I was asking if the game still gave you no option not to fuck the ugly ghoul (or close out) after you beat her. I have no problem beating her down in itself and usually people who've done everything else are the ones who start really fucking around with Mirror Stance. Anyone know why Jen's Thunder Strike is still listed? Error or different version :)slot, cooldown, anything else)?

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Another quick Valencia question. In one of the training responses one has to be an "experienced solider" to train her.

Does that mean starting out as a Solider when you're creating the character? Or some other level or award that you have to achieve in game. Or is it just one of those things that hasn't been implemented yet?

EmptyHusk97

May 9, 2020
Another quick Valencia question. In one of the training responses one has to be an "experienced solider" to train her.

Does that mean starting out as a Solider when you're creating the character? Or some other level or award that you have to achieve in game. Or is it just one of those things that hasn't been implemented yet?
I think you need the background

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020

Just keep spamming the regular training button, then you move on to the soldier training.

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
Oh, I never would have realized that, as simple as this game is in most ways.

Thanks, but I was asking if the game still gave you no option not to fuck the ugly ghoul (or close out) after you beat her. I have no problem beating her down in itself and usually people who've done everything else are the ones who start really fucking around with Mirror Stance. Anyone know why Jen's Thunder Strike is still listed? Error or different version :)slot, cooldown, anything else)?
Who is Jen? Thunder Strike is normal skill that you can get from many characters wit mirror stance or just "buy" it from Garth.

Reactions: NODOGAN

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Who is Jen? Thunder Strike is normal skill that you can get from many characters wit mirror stance or just "buy" it from Garth.
Oh, sorry, the way people were throwing names around like others instantly remember who the fuck they are without the Wiki, I thought that's just how it's done here.
Lt Jen.jpg
I'd just check myself, but it takes so many trys to snag a damn power most of the time that I wouldn't know if you can't or it just wasn't catching.

Last edited:

James3

Dec 12, 2018
I think you need the background
Next obvious questions, does taking warior types like Brint there help, and while I'm asking about him and the Southern Valley, does the Mad Cow armor actually help armor or any other stats? Can you use it for 1 quest immediatly after getting it then have Sanders get rid of it right after?

EmptyHusk97

May 9, 2020
Next obvious questions, does taking warior types like Brint there help, and while I'm asking about him and the Southern Valley, does the Mad Cow armor actually help armor or any other stats? Can you use it for 1 quest immediatly after getting it then have Sanders get rid of it right after?
Brint doesn't help with this quest.
I think the Mad Cow armor doesn't improve anything, you can rid of it until is too late (you can check the diary for better understanding). Sorry for my english

Reactions: James3

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
The mad cow armor is just to genderswap Brint into Brienne if you want some cowgirl lover, she has the same stats as Brint, but unlike Brint she can't equip an armor set that you find much later on in the Glacial Rift (i think?), at least for now, the devs had said multiple times that they'll give Brienne an equal armor set down the line so yeah, don't sweat it, that armor's just there to customize Brint for the type of smut you're most comfortable with!
also Merry Christmas Folks! hang in there and may 2021 be kinder (and lewder!) to us all~

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Brint doesn't help with this quest.
I think the Mad Cow armor doesn't improve anything, you can rid of it until is too late (you can check the diary for better understanding). Sorry for my english
The mad cow armor is just to genderswap Brint into Brienne if you want some cowgirl lover, she has the same stats as Brint, but unlike Brint she can't equip an armor set that you find much later on in the Glacial Rift (i think?), at least for now, the devs had said multiple times that they'll give Brienne an equal armor set down the line so yeah, don't sweat it, that armor's just there to customize Brint for the type of smut you're most comfortable with!
also Merry Christmas Folks! hang in there and may 2021 be kinder (and lewder!) to us all~
Thanks, yeah, I just realized you can't even pass on knoledge from Garth by changing to the warrior class with him.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Somebody I know said that there is a cute kobold character getting dropped into CoC2 soon-ish. It reminded me I haven't really played in a long time so there might be some new content to explore. But I'd really like to see the new kobold at the same time, I have a thing for the little cuties. Do we know roughly when to expect that update? Sometime in January maybe?

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Somebody I know said that there is a cute kobold character getting dropped into CoC2 soon-ish. It reminded me I haven't really played in a long time so there might be some new content to explore. But I'd really like to see the new kobold at the same time, I have a thing for the little cuties. Do we know roughly when to expect that update? Sometime in January maybe?
Yeah right after christmas, the content is done just needs to be implemented/coded in according to dev

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
I saw quite the art of some characters (no idea if made by dev or fans) around the internet, would love to see some of those images on the game too.

So far looks amazing

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I saw quite the art of some characters (no idea if made by dev or fans) around the internet, would love to see some of those images on the game too.

So far looks amazing
Some are fan and dev commissions, the Kinu x Husband art is commissioned by Observer I believe since he uses it for his forum profile

900px-Kinumating.png

Last edited:

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
that's the thing, honestly there are a few nice images, of course we would love to see more and some of them changed (at least, instead of use 1 every X time, why not.. that image for a time, but then switch it to another one)

Also yeah, i saw the wiki and read about Kinu, it has plenty of options but after a point there's nothing else to do.. i don't see, for example.. that if i take Kyoko away from Home (as a Companion) for a long time, that changes something about Kinu or how will end up the House by that..

And other things too, yet, it's nice can't wait for more updates of the game and different endings.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes